Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Tales - Back Into Loving Arms (and others)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
Red Tales is an author I've long enjoyed. He's been posting stories to MMSA for nearly six years now, though there was a gap of over a year since he posted his last one. The Newest, Back Into Loving Arms, was just posted this week.

Red Tales does a good mix of story types. The only age icons he doesn't have are older teen and capital A adults. Some of his stories are fan fic, some are series, and some are solo. The one thing most of them have in common are that domestic discipline settings.

While I remember a few of them pretty well, I think my personal favorite is The Unorthodox Bunk Bed, though Conspiracy to Witness a Spanking hit a lot of my 'hot' buttons. And there are a number of other really good ones.

Back Into Loving Arms is his first post in over 13 months, and it was a very enjoyable story.

I'll be honest here, I think this story could have used a little more editing before being posted. I know it's hard to catch everything, but there were a couple of errors that jerked me out of the story. Having said that, it was interesting enough that I got right back into it.

The other thing about this story is it's one of the type that I have trouble enjoying. I felt so much empathy for the main character that it was hard for me to enjoy his spanking. On the other hand, It was a really hot, well-written, and enjoyable spanking.

Another thing I really like is that the characters were really believable through most of the story. Jimmy acted like I'd expect a teenage boy to act, going from angry, to sorrowful, to scared, and then relieved.

Overall, I would recommend this story pretty darned highly and hope we won't have to wait until 2012 to see more from this author.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Thanks Jack. I really enjoyed reading this story. It got both votes and a feedback message from me!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I also read the story and voted for it.

Kat

Jakey

Cowboy
RedTales has always been one of my favorite authors, too. My favorites are: The Bonding Bonfire and The Paddle's Resurrection. His Michael series is also awesome. I will try and post some links.

This new one is just as good. I love how he articulates how spankings fit into the world order of a loving family, and he always seems to take boys on the outside of that world and shows their initiation into it. Fun stuff.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Jacob+B

Chauncey

Cowboy
I just read this latest story and really enjoyed it. It hooked me when the uncle came immediately and just took him in without any questions. I thought it was pretty realistic when it came to how his life with his mother carried over when he became upset and I loved how his uncle became this sort of bulwark of love that never wavered after that. Now I'm going to go look for his other stories.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum