Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 02-02 Do you wake a sleeping giant bunch of boys?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
You're taking a very long drive with your family. It's fifteen hours to your vacation spot. After a while the boys started to fight. They were whacking each other and bitching and moaning. You warned them to stop but finally reached your limit. The twins Jason and Jeremy are 11 and Jacob is almost 10.

Jason 11, Jeremy 11 and Jacob 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You finally decided that you were going to stop at the next rest area and spank all three of them. In fact you announced it right before you noticed the next rest area was forty miles away.

You now see the sign for the rest stop but when you look back they are all asleep and quiet. There isn't another reason to stop here at all. What will you do?

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I would have to be crazy to wake the boys, now that they have settled down! And if they continue to behave, no spanking!

Iconoclast

AFinch

Sherrif
When my kids were very small, we had only one ironclad rule in the house--"never wake a sleeping baby". Although these three aren't babies, I'm not going to wake them up either--I'll continue driving in peace.

If the boys continue to behave (or sleep), they won't get spanked. If they wake up and start again, I can always pull over....

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree that it would be foolhardy to wake the boys. I'd rather not drive with upset, crying boys instead of sleeping ones. I'll drive on, and if the need arises later, I can always pull over at the next rest stop, which is approximately 90 miles further on. I'm not worried that I'll lose credibility with the boys if I let them off. Normally I'm consistent, so backing down on occasion doesn't do any harm.

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
When they awaken later on, I'll tell them they all took their spankings so well they slept right through them. Rolling Eyes

Sleep is probably really what they needed anyway, they were all acting like cranky little boys.

There's always time to spank them later, if that's still what they need.

kalico

Sherrif
the others before have covered it pretty much....I had the same rule as Kier "never wake a sleeping baby" and as kier said these are not babies but the same rule applies....lol

Kal

CHRIS

Trailboss
Would I wake them up??

NO WAY!!!

If they sleep like that all the way to our destination,even better!

As the others have said,if they play up later,there are other rest areas.

I actually used to try to keep my kids occupied on long journies by having games and stuff in the car,and those hand-held computer games,that they will mess with for hours.

If they were naughty,I'd threaten to pull into the next servo and spank them in front of all the people filling up their tanks.

Used to quieten them down usually.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Ah family holidays!Rolling Eyes Now they have nodded off like little angels certainly not. Better three sleeping than cryng boys in the back of the car. There is still a long drive ahead of us. Peace reigns for now. It is really just a question of whether I want to spank them later but I think probably not. If they can be sweeter of nature after their sleep and for the rest of the trip I will let it slide. I need to remember what it was like to be crammed in the back on these long drives with my siblings. In those days there were no hand helds etc. Just books, travel chess etc. I spy gets old after a while when your on a the motorway. It was a recipe for crankiness. Should THEY raise the question later they will be told I mean it NEXT time!

MemoryMan

Sherrif
FIFTEEN HOURS?

I'm the one who should be spanked for subjecting the boys to such an ordeal. After such a long drive I'm going to be so crotchety I'm unliveable with. I only hope my wife is going to spell me off so we can reach our destination safely.

No I'm not going to wake them and I'm not going to spank them either unless their future behaviour becomes so bad it threatens our already perilous margin of safety.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:FIFTEEN HOURS?

I'm the one who should be spanked for subjecting the boys to such an ordeal.

I agree MM the Anericans are amazing for the distances they will consider driving.

Well, the boys may be asleep when we reach this rest stop, but the odds are they will be awake when we reach the next one and they aren't going to know the difference between one rest stop and the next - are they? Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I spy can be fun! Wink

MemoryMan

Sherrif
"Uugh! Vacation tomorrow Jase"

"You know what that means Jed. Sittin' for hours in the car with a sore ass"

"Yeah and then if we are not still and quiet for the rest of the time he'll be so bad tempered he'll stop again and give us the belt"

"Then we'll have to drive home again"

"Thanks Jake"

HAPPY VACATION BOYS

squarecutter

Sherrif
ivor wrote:
MemoryMan wrote:FIFTEEN HOURS?

I'm the one who should be spanked for subjecting the boys to such an ordeal.

I agree MM the Anericans are amazing for the distances they will consider driving.

Well, the boys may be asleep when we reach this rest stop, but the odds are they will be awake when we reach the next one and they aren't going to know the difference between one rest stop and the next - are they? Twisted Evil

In the UK we'd be in the sea after 15 hours! When growing up my family had camping holidays in the south of France. and those were long drives, usually spread over a couple of days and we could all be crotchety during those.

Eldo

Cowboy
Let's look at this logically.

When they are awake, hell is loose.

When they are asleep, I have peace and quiet.

They are currently. asleep.

If I spank them, they would be awake.

Spanking = hell being loosed once more.

I'll spank them next time they're awake Twisted Evil

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Geez I need to stretch my legs and spanking these three boys will wake me up and I'll have an easier time driving. So we pull over and park near one of those picnic tables and one by one they go OTK for a nice seat warming!

LLALVA

Trailboss
Let them sleep. Use the time to talk quietly with your wife.

LL Like a Star @ heaven

Kai

Deputy
I am not an idiot to even consider waking them up!!
But IF they wake up before we're there I'll make it perfectly clear that the amount of spanking they'll recieve at our arrival is equal to how mad they'll get me for the rest of our drive.
I hope they too aren't idiots to risk THAT.

Pi Beta

Deputy
You bet I'm going to wake them - and NOW, not in 40 miles time by which time I may well have been stopped by the police because none of the boys is wearing his seat belt. I don't fancy the prosecution and fine for them having undone their belts.

When we do get to a suitable stopping place, they each can go and cut a suitable switch (that's if I've not brought a cane with me in anticipation of their bad behaviour); but I'll wait until we get to our destination before using them on them - both for their behavious and, more specifically, for releasing their seat belts when we're travelling.

Jack

Admin
ivor wrote:I agree MM the Anericans are amazing for the distances they will consider driving.

Actually, I've made several trips to San Diego for the Comic Con International. That's about a 24-hour drive. We do it in two days. The few times I went, I flew, but when I used to make a good deal of money at conventions, I drove and took some of my brothers and Stevie at different times. Sometimes spankings occurred, sometimes they didn't.

Pi Beta wrote:You bet I'm going to wake them - and NOW, not in 40 miles time by which time I may well have been stopped by the police because none of the boys is wearing his seat belt. I don't fancy the prosecution and fine for them having undone their belts.

Actually, in half the states of the Union, seat belts aren't required in the back seat.

I would let the boys sleep. When they awoke, I'd let them know that they were getting one more chance, BUT if they blew this one, they were not only getting spanked no matter what, but I'd be very tempted to spank them again, before we sat out on the way home, just to remind them to behave.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

MemoryMan

Sherrif
After reading all the posts think I need to amend my last post to reveal more of the joy the joy of family holidays

Ugh! Vacation tomorrow Jase"

"You know what that means Jed. Do the impossible. Sit still and quiet for fifteen freakin hours or get a sore ass."

"Yeah and then we've got to sit still and quiet with sore asses for the rest of the time or he'll be so bad tempered he'll stop again and give us the belt"

"Then we'll get two, or if we're lucky, three fun days and then have to be good all the time while they lie around on the boring beach or the freakin hotel pool.

"Its too hot now boys, stay in the shade boys ....... Don't run on the beach boys you'll kick sand on people ..... Play something quiet boys, don't disturb the other guests .... Come here boys, get some more sun cream on"
"Yuk"

"Last year we got a whole year's hidings in a fortnight. Why do we always have to go with THEM?"

"Then we're gonna have to drive home again"

"Thanks a bundle Jake"

HAPPY VACATION BOYS

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I've always loved long drives, either as the passenger or the driver. When I was a kid, getting there was sometimes more fun than the actual vacation. It meant looking out the window and watching the landscape change, the uncanny feeling of going through a town in the dead of night, sometimes picnic lunches on the roadside and sometimes the novelty of eating in restaurants, stopping at gas stations to pee and always getting a soft drink so it wouldn't be long before we needed to stop again, and just the wonderful feeling of being miles and miles from home that brought expectations of something strange and wonderful.

Kat

John Boy

Sherrif
Let sleeping boys lie, if there is any trouble after they wake up I will find a spanking spot, plain and simple.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum