Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 02-18 Who done did it? A Squarecutter Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
At a prep school(boys boarding, ages 8-13 in England) c early 1970s. You are Headmaster. It is the last night of the Christmas term and needless to say the high jinks from the boys have been a little higher than normal during the week and while cane and slipper have been put to use, you and some of your staff have tried to keep a sense of humour as well.

As is traditional you have just enjoyed/endured a Christmas supper and Revue night with sketches involving boys, and some of the staff lightly parodying school life. You even lent one of your canes to a boy for one of the sketches.

You leave your duty housemaster and matrons to finish seeing the little devils to bed and retire to your cottage in the grounds for a stiff Whisky and soda and then receive a phone call.

Yes yes. Thank you matron. I will see them straight after breakfast... That will be my decision... Thank you matron... Good night!

It appears your rather less than tolerant matron has caught dormitory 4C engaged in a ferocious pillow fight after lights out and a strip light has been shattered by one of the boys standing on a bed attempting an overhead smash on one of his pals.

At 8.30, 7 boys are lined up in your study.

S Kat, P.Skater(both 12),

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

J Wells, E Morgan, S Cutter and A Capstan (all 11)

and Little I. Slipper 12

are lined up in your study. Are they going home with sore behinds as Matron requested, and how sore, or will you show mercy. Is the one (nobody is saying who) who smashed the light in more trouble. Does that bother you? It is as you said, your decision

Iconoclast

Trailboss
There are times when it is better to look the other way, this is one of these times!

Iconoclast

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Well, those naughty and very spankable boys shouldn't have had a pillow fight, so I'm afraid I must pacify Matron. I don't see any reason to take this too seriously, though. I'll tell the boys that since there are seven of them, they must divide 21 strokes of the slipper among themselves. They may have five minutes to discuss things. This will give the boys the opportunity to decide if all are equally deserving, or if there were ringleaders who deserve a bit extra... or even innocents who were not involved.

Result: After discussing matters the boys tell me they have decided that S. Kat, P. Skater and I. Slipper each receive four strokes as the instigators. J. Wells is excused, as he was reading his comic book instead of participating in the fight. Everyone else receives three strokes. They insist, however, that all boys be slippered in the presence of the others and on the bare bottom; and J. Wells will be allowed to stay to compensate for the mental stress of worrying about a whacking all night long. The boys are not at all upset about the slipperings, as the fun of watching makes up for the 'tickling' of the slipper.

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
Lordy, Kat. I can't begin to compete with that answer. Very Happy

What a lively place 4C must be with all those highly spankable boys.

As Headmaster I would like to know who the boy was who broke the light, as he should be responsible for it's replacement. I suspect all the boys will chip in what they can to pay for the light as they were all involve in the fun and no one wants to rat out a friend.

Three apiece with the slipper on the bare sounds like an English version of a good boy spanking. I hope it will serve as a warning to cool it in the future, and/or be more careful at any rate.

ivor

Marshall
captain wrote:Three apiece with the slipper on the bare sounds like an English version of a good boy spanking.

I'm not sure that I'd agree with that Cap! Laughing

A most excellent suggestion proposed by Kat and one which hopefully Matron (C. Untess) will be appeased by. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Once again Kat has come up with game-set-and match. Even so I can't help thinking that after rubbing their smarting bottoms for a few moments such an irrepressible bunch would want to thank their headmaster for being so lenient and ask to go back over his lap for some Christmas stingoors.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Pi Beta

RIP 9 Jan 47 - 17 June 17
It's Christmas!

"You have the choice, boys - either you pay for what you were up to last night with my favourite gymshoe applied very forcibly to your bottoms or, between you, you produce the cost of the tube, that's twelve shillings and eleven pence in total, before your parents get here. I'll leave you for two minutes while you decide amongst you, oh, and a split decision isn't an option!"

squarecutter

Sherrif
Pi Beta wrote:It's Christmas!

"You have the choice, boys - either you pay for what you were up to last night with my favourite gymshoe applied very forcibly to your bottoms or, between you, you produce the cost of the tube, that's twelve shillings and eleven pence in total, before your parents get here. I'll leave you for two minutes while you decide amongst you, oh, and a split decision isn't an option!"
I wonder how these boys are going to have 12 shillings left between them at the end of term. The food in these establishments was generally awful and a boy has to eat.

I am going to use one of Trevallions ruses if I may Pi and suggest that should they run into matron between now and departure they tell her they got whacked. She was rather keen to have them flogged! If matron had done the sensible thing she would have the duty housemaster slipper them on their pjs in the dorm. I will offer each boy 3 on underpants or 4 over short trousers with a slipper of normal weight and warn them to be more sensible next term. As if. I will divvy up the cost of the light between them and add it to their fees under miscellaneous. I hope then that none of them will find themselves having to explain themselves to their fathers.

Last edited by squarecutter on Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Pi Beta

RIP 9 Jan 47 - 17 June 17
That could well be the reasoning behind the Head's suggestion!

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I shall write the name of each boy on a piece of paper, fold it and place it inside my hat. I will draw one name from the hat and that boy shall recieve six of the best on his bare bottom.

It's the time of the season where one boy shall take the sins of all! Smile

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Skater wrote:I shall write the name of each boy on a piece of paper, fold it and place it inside my hat. I will draw one name from the hat and that boy shall recieve six of the best on his bare bottom.

S. Kat hopes his name is the one drawn... Laughing

Kat

ivor

Marshall
Kat wrote:
Skater wrote:I shall write the name of each boy on a piece of paper, fold it and place it inside my hat. I will draw one name from the hat and that boy shall recieve six of the best on his bare bottom.

Kat

Let us hope he doesn't find out that was the name written on all seven pieces of paper!

Danny

Deputy
I think with a little detective work, we will indeed find S. Kat and P. Skater at the centre of the trouble.

For worrying the other boys with their antics, I will allow J. Wells, E. Morgan, S. Cutter, A. Capstan and Little I. Slipper 12 to wield the slipper. They may give the boys three each. They are also permitted a pillow fight to decide who gets to give the extra stroke!

Danny

ivor

Marshall
I had been wondering where Kellis D. was while all this was going on. Not like him to be hiding in the background on such occasions.

In the end I gathered that he was in the san and would be dealt with personally by Matron.

Danny

Deputy
By matron?!? Ewww!!!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Danny wrote:By matron?!? Ewww!!!

I think Danny and Wickey sneaked out of their dorm and came down to start the pillow fight. They had better join the queue! Better the HM than Matron!

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
Danny wrote:By matron?!? Ewww!!!

That would take some living down Embarassed

Stone Man

Marshall
Kat wrote:

Kat

A. Capstan hopes S.Kat is the one drawn too. Shocked

CHRIS

Trailboss
Don't they look absolutely adorable in their little school uniforms?
Bring back the good old days when little schoolboys looked like little schoolboys,and not clones of some half-wit rapper.
As headmaster of the school,having that group of little cuties waiting grave faced in my study,would inflame my spank-botty instincts to fever point!
I don't honestly think I could do better than to go with Kat's highly imaginative and very fair-minded solution.
Happy Christmas boys. Very Happy

Zac

Cowboy
Unfortunately for the boys their united front, while admirable in some situations, is not going to help them today. I am going to apply the concept of common purpose to this. Since they were all involved in the pillow fight any of them could have smashed the light even if only one actually did  (it is also possible that in the heat of battle they might actually not be sure themselves who broke it) so they all bear equal responsibility for the breakage and will get the same punishment. Whoever started the pillow fight would be due for additional punishment, but I don't think anyone will admit to it, as is the dormitory monitor for not stopping it.

Normally, I would have the boys marched to the gym for a whacking. My usual policy is that those who are responsible for the same wrongdoing are punished together but there is not room in office to have all seven of them bending over at the same time so I will move proceedings to the gym. If I feel the need to drag it out, or ramp up the ritual, I may make them change into PE kit first. Three strokes with the slipper on the bare bottom sounds about right for this offence at this time - two for the pillow fight and one for broken light (1 for each broken light). If I have found out who started then he will get an extra whack, and the dorm monitor get an extra whack regardless for dereliction of duty.  

That is what would normally happen and certainly what I will tell 4C I would do. However, fortunately for them as it is the last day of term I will be merciful and let them off this time. I don't want to spoil the atmosphere of the last day of term by punishing anyone and especially don't want to take up time needed for getting ready to go home with a group whacking. If I postpone until next term they will have in hanging over them, preying on their minds, over the holidays so I won't even do that. They do still get a stiff lecture and a warning not to do it again.

In case anyone suggests early exposure to the Christmas sherry has made me go soft my motives are not entirely altruistic. I have some practical reasons for waiving punishment this time. Matron might be upset but it won't do any harm to remind her who is in charge of the school and that she answers to me and not the other way round. There are times when a mass whacking makes a good example and sends an important signal to the rest of the school, and the last day of term is not one of those times. It will just make me seem mean, rather than firm, on one hand, and on the other with boys presumably leaving for home or being collected throughout the day some people not even get to know about it until. Had it been at the start of term it would have been a different matter.

It is also important to remember that the incident will not be forgiven and forgotten. It certainly won't be forgotten at all at the start of next term and only partially forgiven. If I find out who started the fight they are still going to have an appointment with the slipper, and at the start of next term the dorm monitor will have to accept a stroke or two of the slipper if he wants to keep his badge, and if they are both the same person... As for not being forgotten,dormitory 4C has lost any benefit of the doubt for the time being and the incident will be brought up again if any of them get into trouble, especially if it is the whole dorm who get into trouble. I expect matron will be watching them like a hawk waiting for them to put a foot wrong.

ivor

Marshall
[quote Zac"\""]
In case anyone suggests early exposure to the Christmas sherry has made me go soft my motives are not entirely altruistic. [/quote]

Glad to hear that as for one moment I thought Essex Headmaster had appeared Smile

David M. Katz

Marshall
I never did trust that P. Skater kid. I still know it was he who hoisted matron's bloomers up the flag pole even though there wasn't enough hard evidence. Razz

Kat wrote:and J. Wells will be allowed to stay to compensate for the mental stress of worrying about a whacking all night long
Kat

Nope, J. Wells needs to GIVE the whackings. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum