Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:59 am

Big Kid Now

Cowboy
David M. Katz kindly e-mailed me and encouraged me to post a thread here on Bransom about my latest MMSA contributions. Thank you for reaching out, David. It is much appreciated.

As I explained in my original thread for the first "Aussie Open Wetting" (and "Red Hair, Redder Bottom"), this series was inspired by a tournament where one of the ball boys wet himself on the court. I had no plans to add more after the first story was posted, but a question from a reader got me thinking and writing.

Here are the second and third parts of "Aussie Open Wetting." I think Part 3 will be the final part, but I thought that about Part 1 too, so one never knows if and when inspiration might strike. Very Happy

I realize that this isn't going to be everyone's cup of tea, and I'm okay with that, but I would still love to get your comments and feedback. If you haven't read the original yet, please start with that, of course. Smile

You can read them all here:

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Big+Kid+Now

(I'm not able to post real links yet because of a 7-day restriction for new members, but cutting and pasting that address into your web browser should work.)

The first "Aussie Open Wetting" story stirred up some passionate responses, which some of you seemed to worry might discourage me or hurt my feelings, but on the contrary, I got a kick out of all of it. Just the fact that people are reading and responding is great fun for me, even if my approach doesn't necessarily suit everyone's tastes.

Thank you again.

Last edited by Big Kid Now on Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:23 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
http://www.malespank.net/viewStory.php?id=24884

http://www.malespank.net/viewStory.php?id=24888

There, I can post links.

I read the stories. I promised Big Kid that he had me as a reader. I thought the stories were well-written and flowed well. Number three actually sort of pulled me in.

OK, role reversals, humiliation and diapering are not my thing but they are someone's thing.

Whereas the stories, on a content level, do not appeal to my personal tastes, the author does. This is something he likes and is passionate about. I feel I owe his passion and willingness to write some support.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

3 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Big Kid Now

Cowboy
Thank you so much for that support, David. Even though the content isn't your thing, I'm delighted to hear that the plot of Part 3 pulled you in a little bit. I'm curious: what exactly drew you in?

4 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Big Kid Now

Cowboy
Oh no! GOD is going to strike me down... Shocked

--------------------
This message has been sent by a visitor of the New MMSA website
to author: Big Kid Now
There was no email address provided to reply to this message with
--------------------

Hi Big Kid Now

not only is this nasty, sick, and perverted, it repulses me. Do you think this really happens? older kids humiliated and beaten like this. maybe you did not get your full of wearing diapers but you do not have to impose this garbage on a respectful society! I read a lot of trash and perversion on this site and it all makes me ill but yours is the vilest yet.

The wrath of God is His eternal detestation of all unrighteousness. It is the displeasure and indignation of Divine equity against evil. It is the holiness of God stirred into activity against sin. It is the moving cause of that just sentence which He passes upon evil-doers. God is angry against sin because it is a rebelling against His authority, a wrong done to His inviolable sovereignty. Insurrectionists against God's government shall be made to know that God is the Lord. They shall be made to feel how great that Majesty is which they despise, and how dreadful is that threatened wrath which they so little regarded. God's anger is a malignant and malicious retaliation, inflicting injury for the sake of sin, and in return for injury received. God will vindicate His dominion as Governor of the universe, He will be victorious!

Think on these things, you vile pervert.
Sorry... just HAD to share. Laughing

He "read(s) a lot of trash and perversion on this site" (then why does he keep reading?) but mine "is the vilest yet" (at least I'm #1 in something...yay!) Smile

5 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:15 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Dear Vile Pervert,

Congrats on your new status as the vilest of the vile. Some of us are truly jealous. alien

At least you do not get off on making little boys cry and breaking paddles over them.

At least you are only going to get stricken down. Apparently Mark Bench and I are destined for Hell.

What kind of icon will you get at MMSA for being chosen as the vilest?

You just got to laugh at these weirdos.

6 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:19 am

Big Kid Now

Cowboy
Thank you, David, for putting everything in perspective. Wink I suppose I should be grateful that I've been spared eternal damnation! Laughing

7 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:59 am

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Big Kid Now wrote:Thank you, David, for putting everything in perspective. Wink I suppose I should be grateful that I've been spared eternal damnation! Laughing

Hang in there Big Kid. I think these people are really just self hating and projecting it on your stories.

8 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:57 am

Well, Big Kid Now, my guess is that you have acquired the same 'fan' David M. Katz and I have acquired! He/She/It just appears to have gotten on a very special self-righteousness roll in responding to your story! Oh my!

Don't let this get you down! Laughing It 'sounds' like you are laughing--keep on laughing! This person is just plain sad: I mean: "I read a lot of trash and perversion on this site...." Um, inquiring minds ask: WHY? WHY the fuck is someone who is SO utterly pure and righteous reading so much MMSA stuff? What we have here, almost certainly, is a guilt-wracked conservative Christian 'spanko', who deals with his/her/its own feelings of guilt and anxiety by projecting 'wrath' onto other people. I feel sorry for this person. I'll actually try to pray for him/her/it.

The 'funny' thing here is that this person is imagining a God who will "SPANK" all of us vile perverts a whole lot more brutally than any of our fictional characters has spanked a fictional kid! I should probably finish and publish a story I drafted titled, "Substitutionary Atonement," in which a young boy images hell as an eternity of being spanked! Laughing

Big Kid Now, welcome to the vile perverts club! Twisted Evil

[P.S.: A little amateur theology here: Your 'fan' commits heresy when he/she/it says that God's wrath is "malignant and malicious retaliation." Those two "M" words imply something negative and immoral. That sure ain't the God I worship!]

Last edited by Mark Bench on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total

9 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:02 am

I couldn't resist! Here, in essence, is what our writer is claiming....

The wrath of Dad is his detestation of all misbehavior. It is the displeasure and indignation of fatherly equity against evil. It is the holiness of Dad stirred into activity against misbehavior. It is the moving cause of that just sentence which Dad passes upon evil-doing boys. Dad is angry against sin because it is a rebelling against his authority, a wrong done to his inviolable sovereignty. Insurrectionists against Dad's government shall be made to know that Dad is the boss. They shall be made to feel how great that majesty is which they despise, and how dreadful is that threatened wrath which they so little regarded. Dad's anger is a malignant and malicious retaliation, inflicting injury for the sake of sin, and in return for injury received. Dad will vindicate his dominion as governor of the household. Dad will be victorious!

Now, drop your pants and bend over!

10 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:10 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
"Malicious and malignant retaliation"... Oh, dear.

Kat

11 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:38 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
I love the rewrite, Mark!

Inspired one of my own, taken from one of MY favorite movie lines. The movie is Pulp Fiction if anyone does not recall:

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

I propose for Dads:

"The path of the righteous son is beset on all sides with the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of naughty boys. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon those with great vengeance and with furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know that my name is Daddy when I lay my belt upon thee."

12 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Big Kid Now

Cowboy
This is what I just said to Mark in an e-mail, but I think it bears repeating here...

I'm actually not hurt or upset at all... I'm laughing, as someone on the Bransom thread pointed out. I believe our "fan" doesn't actually mean anything he's saying. I have a feeling it's just an idiot typing religious gibberish for the sake of being a troll and laughing about it. My guess is it's all one big joke to our "perpetrator" and he's giggling that anyone would take any of his over-the-top nonsense seriously.
That is what I think is happening. We're all being "trolled" by a prankster getting his jollies over writing such intentionally silly fan mails. It's impossible for me to even take any of it seriously.

But after all this he does have me now wondering what God thinks of these types of stories. (Yeah, I just went there...I know I am opening up a major can of worms but I am curious!) Would be interested in some serious discussion on that topic. Whatever we conclude, I probably won't stop reading/writing anyway...I'm just wondering.

13 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:24 pm

Yes, don't let comments like that get you down.

I have gotten feedback like that before, too, but at a site that allows but isn't specifically for spanking stories... I can sort of see it there, if a vanilla is reading along and BAM! it turns into what they think is yucky, pervy smut. That's why I always put warnings (usually several) on my stories and give them a mature rating... But ya know what? People still read them and feel the need to send me disparaging remarks. I think the one that really got to me the most was, "The story was good, but the spanking is creepy. What's up with that?" I've certainly got worse comments than that, but I took that one hard. They were basically saying, "Why are you ruining a good thing with something creepy?"

Well, guess what? That "creepy" spanking thing is a huge part of who I am. It always has been, and it always will be. I let that particular comment get to me personally, and I quit writing for awhile and even thought about deleting my stuff... Then I realized that would be stupid, because for every hurtful flame, there's probably a dozen or more positive comments.

There's plenty of other creepy perverts out there who like what we do. We'll have a good time together in Hell! Twisted Evil

14 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:10 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
ItsaMe wrote:
There's plenty of other creepy perverts out there who like what we do. We'll have a good time together in Hell! Twisted Evil

Who you calling a creepy pervert? You creep! Shocked

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

15 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:23 pm

You, you vilest of the vile!

16 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:28 pm

ItsaMe wrote:You, you vilest of the vile!

I can FEEL the love!!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you

I'm so happy to be amongst so many wonderfully vile perverts! I love you

17 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:12 pm

ivor

Marshall

Is that Cruella de Vile talking?? Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

18 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:12 pm

ivor wrote:

Ivor, Ivor, Ivor. I thought we were friends!

19 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
ItsaMe wrote:
ivor wrote:

After all, he gave you a ride on his footplate!

Kat

20 Re: Aussie Open Wetting 2 and 3 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:21 pm

ivor

Marshall
Kat wrote:
ItsaMe wrote:
ivor wrote:

After all, he gave you a ride on his footplate!

Kat

And I'm looking for a yank on my whistle affraid

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum