Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

St. George - Corporal Punishment Training

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 St. George - Corporal Punishment Training on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
The idea for this story came up in chat awhile back when some of us were discussing fantasies. As an adult, I'd love a chance to get some form of corporal punishment that wasn't playful or part of a consensual scene. The idea of making those who inflict corporal punishment have a taste of it themselves is not original; nor is the idea of practicing on victims. (Pi Beta, for instance, has several stories in which prefects must undergo sample slipperings and canings, and one in which prefects undergo training in how to give a caning.)

In this story, I describe a training session for teachers in which they both undergo a paddling and also inflict a practice paddling. I've tried to make the story as realistic as possible. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Corporal Punishment Training

Kat

2 Re: St. George - Corporal Punishment Training on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:50 am

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
A really great read! Both Votes from me!

3 Re: St. George - Corporal Punishment Training on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:09 pm

ivor

Marshall
Kat has made a Major advance in the General principles for Private demos of Corporal punishment training Razz

(And it's a good story too!)

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

4 Re: St. George - Corporal Punishment Training on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
The story is truly SUPERB!

One of my favorites form Kat.

Mr. Brown could paddle me anyday.

5 Re: St. George - Corporal Punishment Training on Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:09 am

Zac

Wrangler
I enjoyed this story but I totally failed to realise what it was really about. I though it had arisen as result of the MMSA discussion thread about "Were Teachers ever taught how to spank?" when in fact the CP training was a means to putting adults in a, at best, only semi-consenual and completely non-fun CP situation. Not that it really matters as it works well whichever way you read it and I have read it several times.

This is is obviously a self-contained story. However, reading it as story about training teachers to use corporal punishment and, perhaps more significantly, a story about the re-introduction of corporal punishment in to a school made me speculate how the situation would be a year on when the the time comes for re-training and recertification when the teachers' paddling privileges expire . My mind has a tendency to go off at tangents like this at times.

6 Re: St. George - Corporal Punishment Training on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:59 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Much fun. It also needed pointing out that not only were teachers having to learn something new but that would be an adjustment for the kids some of whom may not have been treated as Kurt would by his parents. I agree with Zac. there may just be room for a sequel as the school settles down to the new regime

7 Re: St. George - Corporal Punishment Training on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:02 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Thanks for replying on this thread, Zac and Squarecutter. While the story was written before the MMSA thread, the thread prompted me to release the story in the hopes that it would generate more interest in a story with "a" and "A" icons.

I can see where a story that jumps ahead a year could be an interesting exercise. Having been both a student and a teacher in schools where corporal punishment was in use, I think I know too much to make the story appeal to most readers. This story had the advantage of describing first experiences, combined with corporal punishment in an unusual situation. Once cp becomes part of the everyday culture of the school -- no longer a novelty -- everyone except the spankos tends to lose interest.

Unless I were to go well into fantasy and allow the paddlings to become much more severe, with unrealistic numbers of licks and perhaps administered on underwear or bare bottoms, the punishment would be pretty tame. Three to five licks hurt like hell, but when a reasonable person administers them in a reasonable manner, the worst of it is over in a matter of seconds. As I described a school in which the cp would be very regulated, the possibility of brutal, ott paddlings is out of the question. They happen in real life, but I think they are the exception rather than the norm.

I've read and enjoyed stories that greatly exaggerate the effects of cp -- and even written some -- but my opinion is that for most kids, three firm licks are well within their pain tolerance.

Would kids choose the paddle over detention, provided the opportunity for choosing? I think many would. In school districts in Texas that allow a choice, a surprising number of kids take the cp. I think there are some stats from ISD's on the web, but I'm too lazy to look them up. Some of it, of course, is peer pressure. No one wants to look like a wimp. Some of it is that kids really do hate detention. Moderate cp will appeal to many of them, though if the cp were as extreme as MMSA stories often depict, few would choose cp.

There is also an element of cp that might be thought of as rite of passage. Adolescents like to test themselves, and they also like to have a common bond.

Reintroduction of cp in a school would certainly not be the discipline panacea that so many pro-paddlers think it would. In my experience, it is just another punishment to most kids. It works well for some, while for others it is a disaster.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum