a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-20-12 The Mighty Quinn - An Eldo Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
The Mighty Quinn

An Eldo Production

Your son is Quinn, he's 9 years old and a rather adventurous sort who enjoys exploring and finding new things. He's very inquisitive. His interest in getting into places he shouldn't be has got him into trouble in the past.

Quinn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tonight, he was staying late at school to help out at the library, when he snuck away quietly to go and explore one of the neighbourhood houses which he thought was abandoned. Turned out it wasn't as abandoned as he's thought, and the old man who lived there wasn't much thrilled to find an unexpected house guest climbing through his kitchen window.

Quinn is returned to you by the local police. Naturally, you decide that he's going to have to get a spanking for this. But not just a regular spanking. You see, until this date, Quinn has only ever been spanked by hand. This time though, it's serious. So you're going to use the hairbrush.

Quinn looks very worried as you explain this to him. He's no stranger to being spanked, but the hairbrush is a new and scary thing for him. You put him across your knee, lower his pants, and give his bare little bottom a few steady whacks.

You start quite slow, spanking him steadily, when as you get about halfway through, Quinn's tears start to flow far more freely. Within the next few smacks, he is sobbing and bawling more than he ever has before, and you haven't seen him cry so much during a spanking in some years.

You know that, for a hairbrush spanking, you are not giving it unduly harsh. The shade of red on his bottom certainly is still relatively pale. But Quinn's reaction is more than you had expected. He is now pleading with you, "Please daddy, I'm sorry! It hurts too much!" You are only about halfway through what you'd gauge as a proper, normal hairbrush spanking.

What do you do now?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I stop, hug the boy and head out for some ice cream! I love you

David M. Katz

Marshall
Notice it says it is what I would have gauged. Obviously my gauge was off. He has obviously been punished enough. Spanking over.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I am quite sure that for a little boy of 9 his first go with an implement of any sort never mind a hairbrush has proved a salutory shock. After all he probably didn't mean harm. He was a bit over-adventurous. Job done I'd say. Time for a hug and a chat about not clambering in to strange houses and that worse things than a very sore bottom could result.

'come on without. Come on within.
You aint seen nothing like...'

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Skateski, Katz and Squarecutter.

Kat

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Ditto!

Iconoclast

Jkher

Trailboss
Poor tyke, message received he's had enough. Hugs and condolences.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Jkher

ivor

Marshall
As he's not reacted like that to a hand spanking in the past then I must presume the hairbrush is having mnore of an effect than I expected. I'll stop now and be very interested to see how he reacts when next the hairbrush hoves into view.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Job Done. I'll go and join Skater for an ice cream.

Quinn can watch. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm going against the flow - but only slightly. He needs to discover that pleading doesn't work, otherwise he'll turn on the waterworks as quickly as possible in future to minimise his punishment - so I'll give him a couple more whacks slightly harder ones, then stop and give him the cuddle.

I don't know about ice cream - perhaps I'll just let him get some ice from the fridge to hold against his raw backside!

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I'm thinking that Katz is right; my judgement is off.

In my wayward youth I never had the experience of a hairbrush; the crop certainly didn't provide 'redness' in that sense, so I'm not sure that I'd use 'redness' as my indicator; I'd more likely go by Quinn's reactions. If he's at this stage, I satisfied the spanking served its intent.

Like Ivor, I think it will be interesting to see how Quinn reacts the next time this tool is to be used on him.

I know when my boys are truly repentant and not just reacting to the pain of a spanking. I agree with Pi that I'd probably give a couple more to drive the message home and then go for hugs, forgiveness, and the discussion of what we can do in the future to avoid this.

I don't want to quash his curiosity/sense of adventure, but it does need to be better directed!

Jack

Admin
My 'son' Quinn... Not my youngest son, but my son. Upon what am I gauging this anyway?

I think I agree most with Pi. In RL, redness is a gauge, but not a perfect one. I would assume that I could tell the difference between crocodile tears and real bawling, so I'd at least count that as an influence, if not the only one.

I'm going to pause and explain to Quinn why I am so worried about him, and let him know that I don't think his spanking is over. Then I'll give a few more swats (probably not more than 4, depending on how many he's already had), and that'll be the end of it.

Honestly, I'm wondering if this was the best time to use the hairbrush. Yes, he did do something illegal, but I'm wondering why he thought the house was abandoned. Whatever else happens, he and I need to have a good talk.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Jack

Admin
Looking at that picture again, I think one smack with the brush would have left him red enough to be going on with!

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

krydon

Cowboy
I agree that redness is not a indicator of how effective the spanking is. I would add a couple on the sits and then have a long talk to him, letting him know that this kind of behavior is not acceptable and that next time I won't be so easy on him. I would emphasis this with a mid hard slap with my hand and some extra corner time

CHRIS

Trailboss
Jack wrote:My 'son' Quinn... Not my youngest son, but my son. Upon what am I gauging this anyway?

I think I agree most with Pi. In RL, redness is a gauge, but not a perfect one. I would assume that I could tell the difference between crocodile tears and real bawling, so I'd at least count that as an influence, if not the only one.

I'm going to pause and explain to Quinn why I am so worried about him, and let him know that I don't think his spanking is over. Then I'll give a few more swats (probably not more than 4, depending on how many he's already had), and that'll be the end of it.

Honestly, I'm wondering if this was the best time to use the hairbrush. Yes, he did do something illegal, but I'm wondering why he thought the house was abandoned. Whatever else happens, he and I need to have a good talk.

Ditto jack!

16 tome on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:44 pm

tome

Kid
Ouinn is only 9 yr old. A boy his age I only spank with my hand that can do a real good job. Just add a longer hand spanking on his bare bottom. Sad Sad Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad No pale confused

17 Quinn on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:43 pm

tome

Kid
I would stop spanking with the hairbrush. Then I would start given hem the rest of the spanking with my hand. In fact I would start with my hand and finished with the hairbrush and his bottom would be very red.

Murray Campbell

Cowboy
Ease off and stop spanking him, later I'll be beating myself up for having done such a thing. What happened to Quinn's picture?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum