Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12-09-12 Strif at the Dinner Table - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Strife at the Dinner Table (Inspired by Home Alone)

A Kat Production

Your eight-year-old son Kevin is a picky eater, so whenever you order pizza for the family, you make sure to order one plain cheese pizza. For a family gathering with numerous nieces and nephews and your brother and his wife, you order a large number of pizzas with a variety of toppings. Your fifteen-year-old son Buzz is well aware that Kevin only likes cheese pizza, but he takes the last slice and then taunts Kevin by pretending to throw up. (“If you want any, someone will have to barf it up… Wait… get a plate… Rrrrralllph.”) Kevin loses his temper and barrels into Buzz, knocking him onto the table, causing milk and soda to spill over the table and floor.

Kevin 8

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Who is in trouble for this incident, once the mess is cleaned up?

Buzz 15
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

AFinch

Sherrif
"Certs is a candy mint. Certs is a breath mint. STOP. You're both right." and they both are...in trouble.

Buzz went out of his way to torment his little brother, setting up the whole mess. Kevin may only be 8, but he needs to learn to control his temper.

Both boys will clean up the mess, and then meet me in my office. Kevin and I will talk about better ways of handling such situations, and Buzz will get an earful about his bullying behavior. And then I will make my point memorably and indelibly--and if everyone else hears them howling, well, maybe next time they'll remember to behave.

John Boy

Sherrif
Tormenting will not be accepted but I am sure Kevin has been taught many times to use words not body.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
No reason for this at all. Buzz should be watching out for the best interest of his younger brother, not tormenting him. Just as I got it for being a bad big brother, so too shall he.

Kev needs to reign in that temper! I understand how easy it is for frustrated littles to lash out but I cannot condone it.

All that boils out to the fact that both brothers will be sitting uneasily-yep; spankings for both!!

David M. Katz

Marshall
I am going to leave Kevin behind when we take our family Christmas trip to France so he can deal with The Wet Bandits. That'll teach him! Twisted Evil

-------------------------------------------

No actually I do not think I would spank or punish either boy. I think a good discussion is in order. I just see it as boys being boys.

ivor

Marshall
That Buzz is light years away from being the sort of older brother to Kevin that I want him to be.
I just hope he doesn't get a woody when I put him over my knee and spank him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
"Last slice?" Where did the the first and second etc. go?

If Buzz was really a bully he would have been sorted long ago. This would appear to be an accident due to siblings being boys. They can join forces to clear up the mess and any subsequent lashing will come from my tongue.

If Kevin is still hungry he can have a cheese sandwich

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Padraig

Trailboss
I too think it wasn't meant by Buzz as evil as it came out. And what can a little guy really do to a six year older, bigger and stronger brother? I've done this sort of "attacking" often, running into by big brother and hammering with my fists, not nearly hurting him with that and not really wanting to. Often he would catch my fists and hold them, laughing, sometimes he would pick me up and hug me.

It was a provoked accident, both will clean up and get a lecture about behaviour while doing that. I bet that'll be enough embarrassment for them.

squarecutter

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:No reason for this at all. Buzz should be watching out for the best interest of his younger brother, not tormenting him. Just as I got it for being a bad big brother, so too shall he.

Kev needs to reign in that temper! I understand how easy it is for frustrated littles to lash out but I cannot condone it.

All that boils out to the fact that both brothers will be sitting uneasily-yep; spankings for both!!

I agree with that. Big brother instigated it. Little brother retaliated. I have to finish it. I suspect only children get a lot less spankings than ones in larger families.

By the way did anyone wish Kevin in Home alone had got it. I guess the story was he kept being overlooked but I wishn screenwriters would quit scripting bratsant script what should have been their comeuppance

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I'm spanking their butts a nice shade of RED!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Buzz is a bully, and he is far older than Kevin. He's getting a good taste of the belt.

Kat

Jack

Admin
Hmmmm... This one seems familiar for some reason.

Honestly, both boys would be in trouble, but I'd be the one eating a ton of crow.

I was a picky eater, and I firmly believe that people can grow out of it if you don't make a huge deal. I (or someone) should have made sure to save Kevin some of 'his' pizza, especially since I'm sure that I made sure that everyone got one with stuff they like on it.

I am extremely intolerant of a 15-year old teasing a boy that much younger than he is. I'm sure the other adults jumped right into the clean up, which I should have made Buzz do. Instead, I'm just going to send him to his room.

As for Kevin, I'll be taking him to his room. There is no excuse for him escalating to fists (or tackling or whatever), which I'll point out by escalating to hand. I probably won't even take his pants down, but he's going to get at least a couple of sharp swats before we go back downstairs and find something for him to eat.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Jack

Admin
squarecutter wrote:I agree with that. Big brother instigated it. Little brother retaliated. I have to finish it. I suspect only children get a lot less spankings than ones in larger families.

I suspect my boys might agree with you.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

kalico

Sherrif
scratch maybe I am the one being Nieve but I really dont see Buzz as a bully, just a normal boy playing around with his little bro. Yes he might have taken it a bit to far but Im wondering if he would have given him the last piece if little brother hand'nt have knocked him over because it doesnt say he ate any of it just acted like he was......

me and little Kevin will be going to his room for a talk and spanking, He should not have done what he did, he could have come and told me what was happening and maybe after this is all done he will think for next time.

hugs Kal rendeer

Stone Man

Marshall
ivor wrote:That Buzz is light years away from being the sort of older brother to Kevin that I want him to be.
I just hope he doesn't get a woody when I put him over my knee and spank him.

Thanks Ivor, I'd have been disappointed if you hadn't taken this tack. Cool

Stone Man

Marshall
I don't see Buzz as a bully, unless this type of action has taken place before and he has been warned about it.

Kevin needs to work on his self control.

I have more sympathy for Kev than I do Buzz. Buzz should know better than to taunt his little brother with the last slice of the only kind of pizza the little guy likes.

Both can clean up the mess. Both can apologize to the gathering and both can join me in my office for further discussion.

Hey... they're red heads... what can One do but spank them!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum