Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:14 pm

Jack

Admin
Your son, Ricky, is best friends with another boy, Kevin Baile. You used to work with Kevin's mom, and you know his parents pretty well. The two boys have been friends together since kindergarten. They've had their ups and downs, their goods and bads, and their trips over laps. Both boys have been spanked together at both homes, and both boys have been spanked singly by the others parents.

Kevin and Ricky
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Recently, Ricky spent the night at Kevin's house, while you and your spouse took a trip into the city for a romantic evening together. When you go to pick Ricky up the next day, Kevin's father takes you aside.

It seems that Ricky and Kevin got in trouble together. Mr. Bailey announced that the two of them were getting spanked. Ricky informed him that he wouldn't be taking a spanking. He wasn't rude, and he was actually a bit apologetic about it, but he said he was not going to let Mr. Bailey spank him. Mr. Bailey didn't want to force the issue, so he sent Ricky to the living room.

Mr. Bailey spanks about like you do - bare, and with a range of force, depending on the situation. He informs you that this was a pretty middle of the road spanking.

When you talk to Ricky, he admits what happens. He also explains that Kevin is 'still a little kid', and that he wasn't going to be bared and spanked in front of him or let Mr. Bailey bare him. You know that he's definitely passing the earliest stages of puberty, he's been being shy lately, and he was very uncomfortable the last time you bared him for a spanking.

So, how are you going to deal with your son's rejection?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:44 pm

tome

Kid
Very Happy Smile Shocked Laughing I told my son he was out of line and should have taken the spanking. I pull down his pants and underwear in front of his friend and his father and took hem otk and spanked his bare bottom until it was red hot. I old hem if you did the deed you will get punished. If you pull a stunt like this again I will take the paddle to you. Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Embarassed Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad

3 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:49 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I am really remiss on this!

If I've become aware of him transitioning through those early stages I have an obligation as his dad to have 'the talk'. No matter how uncomfortable either party may be with the subject, Rick needs put at ease with the changes happening to his body.

Now as to refusing an earned spanking.....

You are NOT to big/old for one if you've earned it and you should have shared in your friend's punishment. Since he did whatever to get the first he's on the hook from me for that and we'll take care of it. Since his buddy got a 'middle of the road' spanking, I'll up it to a 'good' spanking to cover the refusal as well.

4 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
He wasn't rude, he simply stated his views. He is to praise for that.

However, the issue has to be addressed carefully but determined. I will not blame him for not taking the spanking from a 'stranger'. I'll try to reason with him. And, of course, he will get 'his' from me.

5 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:27 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Kevin and Ricky have been lifelong best friends and have been spanked together by both sets of parents in both households according to the scenario.

I don't understand how "Kevin is a little kid". I remember puberty fairly well--I'm certain that, happy as I was to have begun, "having hair" when friends did not didn't make them "babies".

I think Mr. Bailey handled the situation appropriately, and I will thank him. When we get home, I am going to tell Ricky how disappointed I am in him, and will let him know that until Mr. Bailey, Ricky, and I have sorted out, in advance, how future misbehavior at the Bailey household will be handled, he won't be allowed to spend the night there again.

By this time, I expect Ricky will be quite upset, and the "middle of the road" spanking he'd have received with Kevin will likely push him over the edge. After he's calmed down, he and I will have a long talk, and hopefully he will want to go apologize to Mr. Bailey for his behavior, and hope that he'll be allowed to be "quasi-family" once again.

6 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
How kids handle the onset of puberty is highly individual. I can't see shaming Ricky because he has become modest. He feels the way he feels, and berating him for his feelings is a sure formula for losing his confidence. I'll speak privately to Mr. Bailey to explain matters to him and deal with my son myself. I'll also respect his modesty if he is uncomfortable being bared around me. Perhaps it's time to agree with the parents in our circle that any spankings can be done over underwear, with an implement if necessary, to punish without humiliating.

Kat

7 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
DITTO cat

8 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Ditto the comments of Kat and Kier. There are lots of things going on here and all parties are to be commended on acting maturely and considerately.

9 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:06 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Well he gets spanked. I can deal with it but he must know that this may cause issues with his friend and his friends Dad. Or he can take what he has coming to him in privacy.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

10 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:38 am

ivor

Marshall
I want to join the Kat colony

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

11 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:59 am

Jack

Admin
I think Kat pretty well summed it up for me. Mr. Bailey might be someone who has spanked him before, but it's apparently not as often as Kevin gets it from me. Kevin probably should have explained his problem to Mr. Bailey instead of just saying no, and I'll explain that to him, but he's basically just going to get what he had coming to him. I'm pretty sure he knows that, and the wait itself will be a good upgrade.

12 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I am going to say that , first of all he is getting spanked. I won't escalate it from what Mr Bailey was going to do but is only right that he misbehaved for Mr Bailey then Mr Bailey has a right to know justice was done. So I will with Mr Baileys permission ask for Mr Bailey he to leave the room and Give Ricky the spanking he deserves. It is up to Mr Bailey whether he wishes to remain in earshot. Should Ricky misbehave at the Baileys again he can have an upgrade in force to take account of him now being a big boy who should know better. I'd have to ask what Kevin will make of this especially his pal dissing him as still a small boy.I suspect Mr Bailey and I will need to come to a new arrangement on how to deal with our boys if they misbehave together in future

13 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:42 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Ricky seems a sensible young man, he was firm without being rude and Mr Bailey handled the situation well. I will ask him to give me a few private moments with Ricky.

After hearing Ricky's explanation I will tell him that I understand his feelings about baring himself and tell that if he feels that strongly about it I will allow him to leave his underpants on for future spankings from me but it will mean the hairbrush for him instead of my hand. He can think about what he wants to happen in future and we can discuss it later.

I will remind him though that Mr Bailey and I have an agreement about punishments on sleepovers. That agreement too can change in the future but unless he is prepared to accept Mr Bailey's discipline as has been agreed before he arrives that will be the end of sleepovers at Kevin's house.

I will remind him his recent offence was in the past and falls under the old agreed rules. I will tell him he should go to Mr Bailey to apologise and agree to take his spanking now in private. He may ask to leave his underpants on but if Mr Bailey refuses he must take it bare this one last time.

The alternative, he can have a little time to think about if he wants, is to choose to be spanked privately by me here and now, bare and with my belt since there is no brush to hand.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

14 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:43 am

Kittykat

Deputy
I'm torn on this because while we did have an agreement, my little boy's feelings are more important. I believe I'll discuss this with Ricky, and Mr. Bailey together. He's a dad, he'll understand. We'll come to some sort of agreement that everyone can live with, and then Ricky will get his spanking either from me, or Mr. Bailey.

15 Re: BOTD 12-10-12: Dealing with Rejection on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Jack

Admin
AFinch wrote:I don't understand how "Kevin is a little kid". I remember puberty fairly well--I'm certain that, happy as I was to have begun, "having hair" when friends did not didn't make them "babies".

squarecutter wrote:I'd have to ask what Kevin will make of this especially his pal dissing him as still a small boy.

I'd just like to point out here that 'baby' is your term, not Ricky's, and that Ricky didn't dis his friend - he told that to you. To me, that's just the way a kid might explain to his father that he's embarrassed by being pubescent, while his friend isn't. And if you don't think that can happen, then I'm willing to bet that you weren't the only boy in your 7th (or whatever) grade gym class who had hair.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum