Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:33 pm

Jack

Admin
It's Christmas Eve. Your spouse called and gave you a lame excuse that basically translated to 'left Christmas shopping until last second again'. Your brother and his family are on the way. You've had to deal with your two young sons, Dylan and Devon all day today, along with cooking and cleaning, and you're really out of patience with them. You have them go get cleaned up, put on their Christmas pajamas, and (PLEASE) wait on the couch just a bit until their uncle arrives.

Dylan - 10 and Devon - 7 waiting on the couch and trying to be good

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It seems like the two boys have managed to settle down. The last time you checked on them, Devon was coloring and Dylan was looking through some of his Yu-Gi-Oh! cards.

Then you here a huge burst of noise and yelling. You rush into the living room, and you see Dylan on top of Devon, twisting his arm, and Devon's doing all the yelling.

You allow Dylan to protect himself id Devon attacks him, but this kind of behavior is a spanking offense. However, when you separate them, you see that Dylan's the one who's crying.

Questioning the boys, it turns out that Devon had wanted Dylan to color with him, but Dylan had said no, then pretty much ignored him. Devon (being a little brother with an instinct for vulnerable points) had picked up the gift of Dylan's that had most fascinated him, and threatened to open it. Dylan points it out to you, and it's now torn enough that you can tell what it is (it's the Darth Vader desk lamp that you knew Dylan would love).

Dylan hasn't actually seen what the gift is, and Devon is pretty upset and swears he didn't mean to really open it.

Will anyone be greeting Santa with a sore bottom?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Kittykat

Deputy
Yes. Devon gets spanked, and Dylan gets some stingoors.

3 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:06 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
It's Christmas Eve. Just stingoors.

4 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:09 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Devon for sure will be getting his little booty spanked enough that he will be greeting santa with a sore bottom......as for Dylan he really should'nt have been doing what he was doing to his little brother, so unless I had said they couldnt leave that couch (so he could come and get me) he will be feeling a little something also.......

santa wants the boy's to have clean slates right Question

hugs kal rendeer

5 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
We are ALL tense. My frustrations rubbed off on the boys.

Time for us all to step back and take a time out.

I will repair the "opened" gift packaging. I will send the boys their separate ways for a bit to cool off.

It seems there is no harm and no foul just some high strung emotions that started with me.

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Sun Dec 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm with Katz. I want to salvage Christmas Eve rather than make things worse.

Kat

7 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I am in a merciful mood. I will separate them, fix the gift, and hug them both. although I may have to spank my younger one, just so he can be sure Santa will bring him more gifts tomorrow.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

8 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:23 am

Jack

Admin
I think each boy is going to get a couple of good, hard smacks (adjusted for age) on the seat of their jammies. I'll make sure they each understand why, then I'll have them bare those bottoms while I 'decide' if they need more spanking, and I'll have them stand in (separate) corners while I fix the package.

When the package is repaired (and after I've had a few deep breaths), I'll ask if Devon feels he was being a good boy when he kept bothering his brother and threatened to rip open his gift (even if ripping it actually was an accident). Then I'll ask Dylan if he was right to twist his brother's arm, no matter what the provocation. If I know my little boys, they'll both admit they weren't being good boys.

At that point, I'll ask if they want to hug each other and apologize or go get their spanking spoons.

I'm sure a couple of hand prints will be the only evidence of this incident when the pjs come back up.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

9 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:19 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm with the Kat(z) club.

It's Christmas Eve, the boys are excited and where the hell is my spouse? My brother and his wife are about to arrive and she is nowhere to be seen having left me to handle everything. If anyone deserves a good spanking it's her!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:04 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
ivor wrote: It's Christmas Eve, the boys are excited and where the hell is my spouse? My brother and his wife are about to arrive and she is nowhere to be seen having left me to handle everything. If anyone deserves a good spanking it's her!

I'll pull the spanking chair into the centre of the room and send them (minus pyjama trousers) to wait in separate corners while I repair the damaged package.

Then, taking my place on the chair I'll call them to me, SIT one on each knee, hug them and warn them to calm down else next time they will find themselves lying across my knees.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

11 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:36 am

db105

Trailboss
Jack gets my vote. Some mild punishment and seeing the possibility of much more would be enough here. No need to make this a major spanking situation. I mean, two brothers together, different ages, that's a little fight waiting to happen.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

12 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:04 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
They both deserve mild spankings as we want them playing nice for Christmas. Just a few tears

13 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:05 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
Since Dylan is already crying and Devon would probably do after some moderate swats a short time out in the corner will do.

14 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:15 am

CHRIS

Trailboss
ivor wrote:I'm with the Kat(z) club.

It's Christmas Eve, the boys are excited and where the hell is my spouse? My brother and his wife are about to arrive and she is nowhere to be seen having left me to handle everything. If anyone deserves a good spanking it's her!

Ditto Ivor!

15 Re: 12-24-12: Brotherly Love on Chritmas Eve on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
I would give mild spanking to both boys, enough for a yelp or two but not enough to get them really crying.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum