Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 1/8/13 "The Boys On The Bus Go Round And Round" A DMK Prod.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
THE BOYS ON THE BUS GO ROUND AND ROUND

A DMK Production

You have two sons. Malcom has just turned thirteen and Marvin is eleven. Both boys are subject to spanking if needed. Both boys attend the same middle school where Malcom is in seventh grade and Marvin is in sixth.

Last night Malcom was late coming in but seemed to have an acceptable answer so you let the matter pass with a warning. However, the truth came out this morning and Malcom, when confronted, admitted he lied to you about his curfew. Having just turned thirteen, you decide to give Malcom a taste of the belt. Malcom had a long bare-bottom session with the belt this morning.

MALCOM - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MARVIN -11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The boys get on the bus for school. Malcom is still very tender and sulky and his eyes are still a bit red. He is quiet and subdued and just slips into his seat on the bus and tries his best to disappear. Since he is normally cheerful and chatty, his friends ask what is wrong. Malcom simply dismisses it saying he really isn't feeling well and the friends seem to accept the answer.

Marvin over hears the exchange and blurts out, "He's lying! He got the spanking of his life this morning and he got it with the belt. That is what is wrong with him."

Malcom's freinds tease him a little and he is very embarrassed. Malcom retaliates against his little brother and slugs him across the arm. Marvin responds by slugging Malcom in the face and an all out physical fight ensues. Your two sons are now all over the back of the bus and on the floor of the bus hitting and slapping and yelling at each other. The driver has to pull over and pull the boys apart.

When the boys get to school, the driver delivers them to the principal and tells about the fight. The boys are suspended from school for three days and from the bus for ten days. You are called away from the office to come collect your boys. You have just arrived back home with your sons.

What happens?

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Surely I have impressed on both boys that they should respect one another's privacy and lay off on the teasing. Marvin's behavior is inexcusable; and while Malcom may have hit Marvin first, I consider that Marvin started this fight.

I also feel somewhat responsible. The scenario doesn't say how the truth came out, so I'm guessing it was in a way that forced my hand -- otherwise I would have held this confrontation until evening. Before the boys head off to school is not an ideal time to handle discipline. While I would not like to leave Malcom anxious all day as he anticipates a whipping, I just can't see it as a good idea to administer a punishment this serious before school. He needed time to recover, which he didn't really have.

Marvin is getting a dose of the belt, which may make him think twice the next time he wants to tease his brother about it. I'm not going to whip Malcom a second time in one day -- that is getting close to abusive, even if there is no danger of bruises. He will get a relatively mild spanking, and I will leave it up to him whether he wants to wait until bedtime or take it now.

Both boys will spend their suspension keeping up on schoolwork. Luckily I work at home and can supervise this with no problem.

Kat

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Aw c'mon, you KNOW what happened at casa Racikov/Szymancik!!!

I'm largely in agreement with Kat re the timing and all but I have punished him and we move on. Marv is in for his own session with the strap and older bro gets 'reheated' for fighting.

They can spend their suspensions doing schoolwork while standing!!

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm in agreement with Kat, and mostly in agreement with Dimitri.

I can't imagine giving a kid his first belting, and "the belting of his life" at that, then sending him to school. But the scenario says that's what I did.

Marvin, at 11, has to know that some things aren't discussed on the bus, or "in front of strangers". He provoked the subsequent incident and bought and paid for his arm thump. The appropriate response to a thump on the arm is NOT a punch in the face, even if he didn't really have the thump coming in the first place. In this case, he definitely deserved his thump.

Marvin is getting his first taste of the belt today as well, and it won't be any milder than Malcolm's was. Malcolm will get reminded to use words, rather than fists. I'll sympathize with him being punished, then teased, right up til the point where I reheat his bottom. It will be milder than what Marvin gets now--but he's already tender, so it won't take much to have him truly sorry.

In this part of the world, boys aren't given their assignments when they are suspended, so they'll have to guess at the schoolwork. They will, however, keep up with it under my supervision (or sneakily by asking classmates what the assignments are).

John Boy

Sherrif
Both boys are in trouble. First off, there is no reason to talk about another's punishment. Second both boys know that physical violence is not acceptable. Malcolm is getting another belt spanking. Marvin is getting either paddled or the longest hand spanking of his life with three licks of the belt for the teasing. I will then tell Marvin, how would you like it if I told all your friends how you howled. when I spanked you.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

ivor

Marshall
As I'm obviously a klutz, demonstrated by giving Malcolm his first taste of the belt and making it a severe one, immediately before he goes to school, there is no doubt that he is going to get another one when I get him home. And Marvin can find out what it feels like for himself.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
In RL, there's no way that this would have happened. There might be a reason to whip a kid first thing in the morning, but there is NO reason I couldn't have put this off until after school, instead of ruining the kids entire day (and I certainly can't see lying about being a little late as the reason for 'the whipping of his life', or even just escalating to the belt for the first time).

However, going by the scenario, and given that this kind of fighting is not only (technically? possibly?) considered illegal these days, even among kids, and since it's also dangerous to be acting this way on a moving vehicle, the two of them are going to be getting undressed to fetch switches as soon as I have time to deal with them.

Oh, and I'll also promise Marvin that, since he thinks it's so funny, the next time he gets in trouble, he's getting a taste of the belt. It won't be a big taste, but it should make him think a few times about how he treats his brother and what he chooses to share.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Jack

Admin
Having read the others answers, I find myself in agreement with most of the others - especially Kat and Kier - about how I hope I would have handled this, if I had disciplined Malcolm in the Middlemorning.

squarecutter

Sherrif
A feel a bit sorry for Malcolm but I cannot have him brawling like that on the bus, He will get another short sharp belting which will no doubt seem a lot worse after his first one. As for Marvin, he bought the reaction he got. It was quite wrong to goad his brother and as for hitting him in the face...He is about to find out how sensitive one can feel after a belting. Having provoked his brother and got himself suspended he will end his day just as Malcolm began it, with the belting of his life and think himself lucky that unlike Malcolm, he will have 3 days to get over it.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I tend to agree with Kat but within the strict terms of the scenario Ivor has hit the nail squarely on the head.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm going against the trend. Marvin didn't start this, Malcom did by lying to his friends about why he wasn't his usual self. I've tried to teach my sons always to tell the truth. Malcom lied to me last night as a result of which he got his belting this morning. He's now lied to his friends on the coach Marvin, hearing the lie told the truth. It's not Marvin's fault that Malcom doesn't like that nor that his friends tease him. Real friends would sympathise, not tease!

Malcom lied; Malcom then hit his little brother who then defended himself - somewhat "over the top" defending, admittedly. I'm not punishing either the moment we get home - I need time to think, Malcom to recover from the belting I've already given him today and Marvin to contemplate where he went wrong.

After the evening meal, all three of us are going to sit down and discuss this and the consequences. Both Malcom and Marvin will be going to bed with very sore bottoms after a session with my gymshoe, Because malcom's bottom will still be sore, I'll not differentiate between them in terms of the new whacking.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Pi Beta wrote:I'm going against the trend. Marvin didn't start this, Malcom did by lying to his friends about why he wasn't his usual self. I've tried to teach my sons always to tell the truth. Malcom lied to me last night as a result of which he got his belting this morning. He's now lied to his friends on the coach Marvin, hearing the lie told the truth. It's not Marvin's fault that Malcom doesn't like that nor that his friends tease him. Real friends would sympathise, not tease!

Malcom lied; Malcom then hit his little brother who then defended himself ...

I can't agree here since Malcolm didn't really lie to his friends, - he told the truth, but not the whole truth.

I don't see lying as the crime of the century. "White" lying such as when receiving an unwanted gift, or simple economy with the truth (as here) is a valuable social skill. Sadly darker lies told to deflect blame or create unwarranted expectations are endemic in present day society at individual, commercial, and at government levels.

I believe that if I train my sons to always "tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth" I will be setting them up to become significantly disadvantaged in adult life. Sad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Stone Man

Marshall
Marvin is the one you started this ruckus. Since a belting seems to be funny to him he's in for the whippin' of his young life so he can gain personal experience with it. (Obviously tempered to his age, size and response)

Malcolm's part in this will earn him a long session over my lap for a hand spanking. After what he got this morning, I think a spanking is all it will take to get him bawling.

Living in an enlightened school district, the boys will receive their schoolwork assignments on a daily basis so will be keeping up with their studies from home.

Jack

Admin
I was going to answer Pi's comment, but Memory Man beat me to it, and said it better than I could have.

I don't know if you ever had a belt whipping, but I did, and I certainly wasn't feeling well after.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Jack and MM hit this quarely right!

I assure you he wasn't lying when he said he 'wasn't feeling well'. Unless dad did a poor job of it, and that doesn't appear to be the case, he's tecnically honest in his statement!

My answer remains the same though and for the same reasons I pointed out.

David M. Katz

Marshall
I adapted this BOTD to a full MMSA story.

To see the related story go to:

http://www.malespank.net/viewStory.php?id=30635

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum