Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:35 am

Jack

Admin
Your 13-year old son, Reese, has a close friend, Chet, who is in most of the same classes as he is. They haven't known each other long, since Chet's family only moved in this past summer, but your younger kids have become friends with Chet's younger brothers, and you get along well with Chet's parents. Despite the fact that Chet is a lot bigger than Reese, the two of them get along great as well. Because you're home after school, Chet and his brothers end up spending a lot of time at your house, and it didn't take long for you to receive spanking permission (you and his parents agree on most disciplinary issues, and even have a similar style of punishment).

Chet and Reese (left) together on a study break
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Normally you don't allow your boys to have friends over after dinner. Because Reese and Seth have so many classes together, you've made a regular exception for them, with the understanding that the exception is for studying. While you allow them an occasional study break, you've made it clear it's not play time.

You try to balance the fact that the study time together does seem to be helping both of them with the fact that it's not something you let all your boys do (the two have four academic classes together, which is fairly unusual). They did this all fall, but, after several warnings, the two of them got spanked for too much play, not enough study. After making clear that you were serious, the two were much better about actually studying during study time.

Since going back to school after Christmas break, the old problem has raised it's head again. Friday night, you found out that a history project which is almost due wasn't nearly as close to completion as they'd claimed it was. You let them know you were not happy with them, but let them have Sunday afternoon together to work on it.

Sunday afternoon, when you went to check on them, you found them wrestling around on the floor. Chet, who says your spankings are much harder than his dads, got a little panicky at you catching them. When you asked how they were doing on the project, Reese said they were nearly finished. Chet rushed in to say they'd be finished in an hour, promised they were going to get an 'A' on it, and that you could spank them if they both weren't true.

Are you going to accept the deal? If so, if they don't make at least a 90, what can they expect?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:39 am

ivor

Marshall
Looks like Chet is sticking his butt out, not once but twice..

Reckon I'm jusy going to sit back and see if things fall into my lap. Smile

(PS: Does Reese get his spankings Witherspoon?)

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

3 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:28 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll accept the deal; but first they can drop their pants a get a 'taster' whack with my strap for encouragement. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

4 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
Kids seem to have a miraculous way of pulling these things out.

I will evaluate the grade when it is given. If the grade, regardless of letter or number, is of a level that I would normally expect from the boys, then all is well. If, however, the grade is substandard and it is so because of lack of time and effort. I will spank them.

I do not like to spank for grades. All I ask for is an effort and to do the best to your ability. It does appear the boys slacked in the effort part but let's just see what they were able to do.

Last edited by David M. Katz on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total

5 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:48 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I won't take the offer, which would paint me into a corner. Instead, I will ask the boys to show me their work and judge for myself where they are at. I hope they are close to being finished. If they aren't, then I think perhaps I'd better supervise them to keep them on task.

Even if the boys aren't as close to being finished as Reese says, I doubt I'd spank them -- not unless I think they've been slacking all along. Even working against a tight deadline, people need breaks.

Kat

6 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:13 am

JTT

Cowboy
Like some others here, I wouldn't take the deal because grades is something I do not spank for. Kids need to but their best effort in to their school work but that doesn't always mean an "A". I'll look at the History project and judge weather or not they have been working hard on it or just slopping something together. If it looks like they are making progress I'll leave them to it, but if there is still a lot of work not done I will stay and supervise them closer. Maybe a few stingers will motivate them! Very Happy

http://www.jonathantaylorthomas7.wordpress.com

7 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I'm not expecting them to get an A especially if the finishing touches become a rushed job but after the extra curricular activities I just witnessed they can certainly expect sore bottoms if they don't finish and with grades somewhere close to their capabilities.

This scenario seems close to the situation Bryce finds himself in at this moment?

8 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:34 am

Stone Man

Marshall
ivor wrote:
(PS: Does Reese get his spankings Witherspoon?)

Wouldn't that be Withispoon if it was Reese's spoon or dad was doing it? Laughing

9 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:37 am

Stone Man

Marshall
I'll tell the boys I would consider the offer, but for now they needed to get back to work.

I like Katz's idea of accepting the project as long as it's up to their usual standards. Substandard and their butts are mine.

10 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:13 am

Padraig

Trailboss
No, I won't take the deal because it won't be neccessary. I will tell them I'll check in an hour and if there isn't at least land in sight their butts are toast. On second thought, maybe they should drop their pants now and do their work bare? Twisted Evil

11 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Padraig wrote: On second thought, maybe they should drop their pants now and do their work bare? Twisted Evil

Thus you would be demonstrating the theory of advanced preparation to the boys. Maybe they'll get the hint and do their work ahead of the due date next time.

Wishful thinking no doubt.

12 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:23 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
That sounds reasonable. Except, I think that unless they got a poor grade for a rush job, I don't think that I would spank them. Well maybe a few stingeroos now and depending on the grade. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

13 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I'm going to whack them.

14 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:45 pm

db105

Trailboss
Kat and JTT get my vote. I won't bet a spanking if they don't reach a certain grade. What I want is some effort and dedication, and I probably just need to supervise their work a little more closely.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

15 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:30 pm

Jack

Admin
I come closest to agreeing with DMK. I don't spank for grades, but in a case like this, where our agreement has kind of fallen by the side, and they've not been totally honest with me about the amount of work that's been happening, I don't think a (non-grade-related)spanking would be out of place. However, because of that, I won't take the agreement, though I probably will warn them that it had better be finished on time and up to their normal standards.

squarecutter wrote:This scenario seems close to the situation Bryce finds himself in at this moment?

Yeah, the weather here's been crazy the past few days, and my sinuses have been a problem, so I kind of forgot to post a BOTD before leaving to prepare dinner last night. When I did my middle of the night check on the boys and the forum, I had to come up with something, and Bryce and Seth were a good inspiration.

BTW - I dealt with Bryce and Seth in a much crueler manner than spanking in this case - they're now having to do their studying in the dinning room instead of Bryce's bedroom.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

16 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Jack wrote:
BTW - I dealt with Bryce and Seth in a much crueler manner than spanking in this case - they're now having to do their studying in the dinning room instead of Bryce's bedroom.

You monster! How do you sleep at night? Razz

17 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:41 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:
Jack wrote:

You monster! How do you sleep at night? Razz

He does it in short increments LOL Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

18 Re: BOTD 1-14-13: History Lessons on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:39 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I have an issue with spanking for grades; way too many bad memories from that! affraid

This being said, I will take the deal with the understanding that the spanking for failure to produce/perform will not be for the grade as such but rather for the dishonesty component and as a reminder to use work time for work time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum