Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:24 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
LEAVE ME ALONE!

A DMK Production

Your thirteen year old son, Mason, is still spanked when he needs punishment. Normally after Mason is spanked he likes a few hugs and he then likes to talk things over a bit. Mason is typically a very cuddly kind of kid especially post-spanking.

Mason has not needed a spanking in almost six months but today he came in way past his curfew without a call. He then tried to lie to you about why he was late. After some discussion, Mason admitted he was late because he went with a friend to an R rated movie. You pressed a little further and found the friend's older brother is a ticket taker at the cinema and allowed the boys to sneak in. Considering the severity and number of issues you gave Mason a long spanking followed by several swats from the hairbrush on his sit-spots.

After Mason's spanking was over, he rejected your hug and pushed away and stormed off to his room and slammed the door.

After about thirty minutes, Mason was still in his room so you went to check on him. You knocked on the door and Mason annoyingly yelled out, "What!?" You took that as permission to enter. Mason would not even look at you, talk to you or acknowledge your presence. Finally Mason yells at you, "Leave me alone!"

You try to ask if he wants to talk and he cuts you off, "I said to leave me the hell alone!"

Mason - 13 (Post-spanking)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How do you handle this?

2 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm going to tell him he's allowed to be mad at me, but he isn't allowed to speak to me like that. If he apologizes (hah) or just doesn't say anything, I'm going to leave him alone, telling him we'll talk more in the morning.

If he pushes the teen angst any farther, he's getting another spanking.

3 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I really wouldn't do anything differently from what Doc said. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

4 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:51 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Three words will describe why Mason is now acting so differently: Pu Ber Ty!

I am mostly in agreement with Kier and I like his approach. I need to give Mason a chance to put the brakes on his angst and we will talk in the morning.

However, where I differ with Kier's response is I am not sure if he keeps up the 'tude that I could spank him again. It sounds like I really wore him out and another spanking would be cruel but his screen time is in peril for a few days if the 'tude continues.

5 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:42 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
Nothing to add...

6 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:09 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Three words will describe why Mason is now acting so differently: Pu Ber Ty!

I am mostly in agreement with Kier and I like his approach. I need to give Mason a chance to put the brakes on his angst and we will talk in the morning.

However, where I differ with Kier's response is I am not sure if he keeps up the 'tude that I could spank him again. It sounds like I really wore him out and another spanking would be cruel but his screen time is in peril for a few days if the 'tude continues.

Ditto Katz.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

7 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Nope, sorry!!! If he keeps giving me 'tu
de in the morning I remind who is boss in the family, (and it ain't him!!!) as I was reminded as a young 'un.

8 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:16 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
If Mason is upset about this spanking, I will hardly improve my relationship with him by either threatening or giving him another spanking. Mason has a right to his anger. "Attitude" undoubtedly frustrates adults, but it is one of the only ways a powerless person, e.g., a child, has to communicate unhappiness. I want Mason to open up to me, but I can't force him to. I think for now I'll withdraw, but first tell him I love him and the door remains open if he wants to talk. I will try again tomorrow, but again, I will give him space if he asks for it. I'm in for a tricky balancing act: I can't let Mason use rejection to manipulate me, but I must not imply that I don't care about the rejection. I think that if I treat him with respect and kindness, he'll soon get over his anger and resume normal relations.

Kat

9 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:11 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Obviously this as been a hard one, harder than normal even. Mason needs more time to calm down and for now I will give him the space. I really don't think I should judge him for what he said while he is still so upset. I'll tell him I'll come back in a bit or he can come out and find me when he wants to. I do want to know why he seems more upset this time and to talk about how he got in this position but for the swearing I won't force an apology but I think I might get one eventually anyway

10 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:30 am

Jack

Admin
I leave him alone.

(He'll talk when he's ready).

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

11 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:36 am

Jack

Admin
Reading back over the other answers...

I don't consider this 'attitude'. The kid just got a really hard spanking, he feels miserable, and he doesn't want to talk. Since I'm not even sure why the hairbrush spanks were necessary for this (the scenario makes it sound like they're unusual), and I'm willing to bet that Mason doesn't find this nearly as serious as I do, he's probably trying to figure out why I'm being such a jerk about this.

Did I even explain to him why I thought this was severe enough to give him an extra long spanking and then the hairbrush on top of it?

Nope, no more spanking at all. When he's calmed down and feeling better, I'll talk to him, and we can include a bit about respect, but it's just like I always say - a kid can only learn respect if you show it to him, and I'm certainly not respecting him when he asks for space and I force myself in.

12 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm with Kat & Jack on this one

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

13 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:46 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
If he can sit comfortably like that, did I apply the hairbrush hard enough?

Passing by that thought - no, I wouldn't now give him more but would give him longer to calm down - then hope to discuss future punishment options.

14 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll leave him alone.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

15 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:38 am

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I'm going to whack him.

16 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:31 am

kalico

Sherrif
scratch wondering how he could be sitting comfortably like that if he really got a hard one as it says.....maybe the spanking wasnt that bad if he can still dish out the tude.....

I would leave him alone .... like Jack pointed out when he wants to talk and be civil he will come out......

hugs kal

17 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:41 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Just a word about hard spankings and the ability to sit: I've had a fair amount of experience with different implements, and have on a number of occasions had impressive bruising. I've never had found sitting to be too difficult afterwards. Just as pain thresholds vary, how people handle the after effects of a spanking vary as well. I don't think Mason's sitting is an indication that the spanking was mild.

Kat

18 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:49 am

kalico

Sherrif
AW...Iknow that Kat, I was just kidding, thats why I said I would do nothing but wait till he cooled down and was ready to come out and be civil.....

I know some people would think that though...my brother for one would have!!!

hugs kal

19 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:05 pm

Jack

Admin
Kat wrote:Just a word about hard spankings and the ability to sit: ...I've never had found sitting to be too difficult afterwards. Just as pain thresholds vary, how people handle the after effects of a spanking vary as well.

I remember my first school paddling. I'd taken it pretty well and without making any noise. I was angry and embarrassed, but I didn't even cry.

And then I sat down.

I still didn't exactly cry, but sitting in that hard desk was certainly no fun.

20 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:Three words will describe why Mason is now acting so differently: Pu Ber Ty!

Ain't that the truth. I'm leaving him alone, not even commenting on his outburst. He has too many things he's trying to work out all by himself. When he wants or needs to talk, I'll be ready to listen, no matter what the time of day.

Personal experience: My youngest, when almost 14 Years old, yelled "Why am I yelling at you?" at me when I tried to visit him post spanking. He eventually figured it out after I left him alone.

21 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:18 pm

Jkher

Trailboss
I'm not that upset about R ratings. They tend to be given for sexual content that MS school students are already up to par about anyway. It'd be different if they gave them for violence, but they don't.

I guess I spanked him more for the dishonesty. He can have his time to recover. I'll keep an eye on him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Jkher

22 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 pm

talebearer

Cowboy
Let him alone for now. Find a time later to tell him that the whole point of the whacking was to get done with it so you -- and him -- wouldn't be glowering at each other later. Tell him you still care for him and if there's any hard feelings he should try and tell you why. Maybe there's issues you haven't picked up on.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

23 Re: BOTD 1/30/13 "LEAVE ME ALONE!" DMK Prod. on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:59 pm

JTT

Cowboy
I think he just needs some space. I tend to agree with some of the other answers though, I will tell him he can be mad, but won't talk to me like that. If he continues to run his mouth he will end up across my knee.

http://www.jonathantaylorthomas7.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum