a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 2/7/13 "DAKOTA THE DEFIANT" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
DAKOTA THE DEFIANT

A DMK Production

Your son, thirteen year old Dakota, has been invited by his best friend's, Ray's, parents to accompany Ray and his family for a week's vacation. Furthermore, Ray's parents say they will cover all of the expenses. Both boys are only children and are close. Ray's parents say they would love to have Dakota come so that Ray could have a friend with him.You know Ray and his parents well and so you allow the trip.You tell Ray's parents if there are any problems to just treat Dakota like he was their own. You use spanking with Dakota and know Ray's parents use spanking with their son as well.

Two days in to the trip Ray's dad calls you. Sadly, things are not going well. On day one the family was at the beach and the boys wandered off several times far outside the established boundaries despite several warnings. Finally the beach trip was cut short. That night the boys sneaked out of the hotel room and were running up and down the halls knocking on doors. Today, at the amusement park, the boys missed two check-in times and park security had to be enlisted to help locate the boys. You are told that Ray is going to be spanked and Ray's dad just wants to confirm that you meant what you said about treating Dakota as his own. You trust Ray's dad and tell him to feel free to spank Dakota just as Ray is to be spanked.

A half hour later, Ray's dad calls back. He says Dakota is refusing to take the spanking and has been very disrespectful about it. Ray's dad says he is just not willing to force Dakota into a spanking or wrestle with him. He says he is sorry but if Dakota continues to be disobedient and defy him then he may have to ask you to come pick him up. He says he is concerned for the boys' safety more than anything. It would be a two hour trip to go pick up Dakota. He confirms that Ray has been given his spanking and seems to be contrite and has agreed to follow the rules.

Ray (The Friend) and Dakota (Your Son) Both 13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you do?

mahoover

Cowboy
I am going to ask to speak to Dakota on the phone. I will talk to him and see if he can tell me why he is giving Ray's dad difficulty about the spanking. I am assuming that it is because he is scared and doesn't know how to handle it. If that is the case, I will try to reassure him that Ray's dad spanking him isn't that much different from me spanking him. Then I will give him a choice. He can have me come pick him up. In that case, he will get a deluxe spanking from me when I get there. And he will have to reimburse me from his allowance and extra chores for the gas that I use to come get him and drive back home. And after his spanking, he will be coming home with me, and not able to do any of the fun things planned for the rest of the vacation. Or, I will talk with Ray's dad and make sure that the spanking won't be any worse than he normally gets from me. Then he cooperates with Ray's dad and gets his spanking over with. He can then continue with the planned vacation. Hopefully I will have been able to reassure him enough before giving him the choice that he will let Ray's dad give him the spanking.

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm pretty much with Mahoover.

Assuming that I know Ray's dad will spank, not abuse, Dakota, here's how I'm going to proceed.

I'm going to ask to speak to Dakota. I'm going to remind him that he is a guest, that he is embarrassing our family by his behavior, and is doing nothing for his "street cred" by refusing the same punishment his "bro" Ray has already had. From the scenario, he has definitely bought and paid for punishment. I'll ask if he has anything to say in mitigation. From the scenario, he won't.

I'm then going to point out to him that if I have to come get him--a four hour round trip at over four dollars a gallon for gas, in addition to likely to ruining his friendship with Ray, it will certainly ruin any relationship he has with Ray's dad and any chance for a future fun outing.

I'm also going to tell him that if that ends up being his choice, the spanking I will give him when he gets home will rank as "the spanking of his life", and following it, he will remain grounded until Ray and his family return home. Unless he's an idiot, he'll take his spanking and life will go on.

JTT

Cowboy
First thing I'm going to do is try and reason with Dakota. There is no doubt in my mind, and surely his too that he has earned a spanking. His best friend has already received his and it doesn't sound like it was over the top so that can't be the problem. Hopefully I will be able into taking the spanking from his buddies dad, plus if I have to drive up there and pick him up it will probably be a worse spanking.

I'm with AFinch on the fact that his friendship wit Ray will be crippled if he doesn't take the spanking, plus his vacation will be cut short. Hopefully when I share this with Dakota he will agree to take the spanking. If he chooses not to he will be in for the spanking of his life.

http://www.jonathantaylorthomas7.wordpress.com

Padraig

Trailboss
well said, mates

David M. Katz

Marshall
Why I didn't talk to Dakota when Ray's dad first called is beyond me but I will speak to him now.

My conversation will not be much different than the ones already suggested. I think after he and I talk he will make the right choice.

talebearer

Cowboy
I agree with mahoover.

I might tell Dakota that he's a tough enough boy that he can take what's coming, Ray is in trouble too and it would be cowardly to beg off what the other boy has earned on the same incident, and at least it would settle matters, and he and Ray and Ray's dad can do the rest of the vacation with no hard feelings.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

John Boy

Sherrif
I will talk to Dakota on the phone, and I will tell him that, he can either take the agreed upon punishment or I will have to pick him up, and he will then be spanked as well as pay ME gas money for having to pick him up.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I'm in essential agreement here with one slight difference. Presuming I have convinced him to take what he earned, I'm telling him that unless his future behavior on this trip is exemplary, he can expect a "reinforcement" when he gets home for embarrassing me before a colleague. If he doesn't 'do the right thing', besides poisoning his friendship and so forth, I absolutely guarantee this will be of the 'spanking of your life' caliber!

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Ditto - but with Dimitri's amendment Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

db105

Trailboss
I'll do what mahoover said, with the only exception that I won't make him pay for the gas if I have to come get him. I'll also make sure he understands the points others have mentioned about the consequences for his relationship with Ray's family. He has earned a spanking and, either way, he is getting it. I hope he chooses not to make an unjustified fuss, causing inconveniences for everyone when he should be grateful he has been given this opportunity.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Danny

squarecutter

Sherrif
I am going to ask for Dakota to be put on the phone. I will read the riot act about his behaviour on this trip and how ashamed I am when Rays parents have been so good as to invite him. Then I will ask why he is refusing to take what seems, on the face of it, to be a very well deserved spanking. If there seems to be nothing untoward about the punishment he is facing and given that Ray has receied the same already, why should there be? I will tell him that if he does not take his medicine and I have to fetch him his spanking will be delivered in the hotel there and will be considerably worse. Then he can squirm on his seat all the way home. His friendship with Ray will no doubt be finished.

Jack

Admin
I talk to Dakota.

First of all, did I let him know about this arrangement when I sent him? If not, it's no wonder he's upset by it? I'm wondering how Ray's Dad handles things, and if it's vastly different from how I spank.

In general, I'm going to explain the situation to Dakota and give him a chance to explain what's been going on, but it sounds like a case of two boys who are two big for his britches.

I'm going to simply explain to him that if he doesn't settle down and start to behave, starting by apologizing to Ray's dad for being respectful, then taking the spanking he has coming, that I'm going to come get him.

I'm not going to add that, if I do go get him, Ray's Dad would have seemed like hugs and puppies before I get through with him.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Stone Man

Marshall
1strappedboy wrote:I'm in essential agreement here with one slight difference. Presuming I have convinced him to take what he earned, I'm telling him that unless his future behavior on this trip is exemplary, he can expect a "reinforcement" when he gets home for embarrassing me before a colleague. If he doesn't 'do the right thing', besides poisoning his friendship and so forth, I absolutely guarantee this will be of the 'spanking of your life' caliber!

You've got that right, Dimitri.

Jack wrote:I'm not going to add that, if I do go get him, Ray's Dad would have seemed like hugs and puppies before I get through with him.

Love that expression, Jack.

After this, if I ever let Dakota go off with another family that is, I'm inviting the other boy's Dad over to give Dakota a for-real spanking in my presence so both my boy and I will have no question what he is in for if he chooses to behave like a hooligan.

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I'm going to fetch him home and whack him.

ivor

Marshall
If he leaves it until I get there Dakota will definitely be Fanning his backside by the time I've finished with him........

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum