a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 3/14/13 "Dawson And The Food Fight" A Squarecutter Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
DAWSON AND THE FOOD FIGHT
A Squarecutter Production

Your son Dawson, aged 10, has spent the afternoon confined to the guest room with his school work by your spouse. Why? She had to go in to school to bring him home for his involvement in a food fight in the school cafeteria. He has been given a 2 day suspension. He wasn't alone in being suspended but understandably your spouse is not best pleased with him. Naturally you have left work early.

Dawson - 10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apparently when the food fight started, according to Dawson, it was just a bit of a laugh but soon got out of hand. Unfortunately Dawson is seen as a bit of a joker who will join in when there's a bit of mischief going and he has been spoken to about this before at school and hand spanked by you. Your spouse thinks he needs an upgrade.

What do you think?

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Welllll.......
Trouble @ school=trouble @ home here, so you already know there'll be a hot time on the ol' butt tonight anyway.

Seriously guys, I must ask if someone had been a fly on the wall of Heights Elementary school, May '07?

Young Darren Szymancik found himself in precisely this spot. This was shortly after I introduced him to 'burner'; his own paddle. Needless to say a round of 2x his age with that nasty little thing left no doubt whatsoever that I was displeased with the food fight and resultant suspension.

Dawson shall be treated the same. cheers

AFinch

Sherrif
How long has Dawson been in solitary confinement with his schoolwork? Other than the location, is that any different than his normal after school routine?

If it's been brief (not more than a couple of hours or so), I think Dimitri has it exactly right. Fortunately, he didn't choose to eat a poptart in the shape of a gun prior to throwing it, or we'd all be in long term counseling after being interviewed by the terror task force.

Seriously, I think a spanking is perfectly appropriate for this sort of behavior. I again believe that school suspensions accomplish nothing other than allowing the schools to not deal with their problems.

John Boy

Sherrif
I think I want to hear his side of the story. I may continue the confined to the guest room if I feel it is necessary. Between the suspension and the lock down, I don't see any reason, unless he gives me lip to redden his bottom.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz

Marshall
I do think a spanking is in order but I see no reason for an upgrade. I will make sure he has plenty of school type work and chores to keep him busy while suspended.

Stone Man

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:I do think a spanking is in order but I see no reason for an upgrade. I will make sure he has plenty of school type work and chores to keep him busy while suspended.

To me, this is a situation that is tailor made for a spanking. It would be better without the suspension but that part is here to stay.

I too see no reason for an upgrade. Each spanking is geared to each offense so this one may be a bit longer or harder smacks or more leg time, what ever goes along with my boys actions and reactions as the spanking plays out.

I do not consider the alone time and doing homework as contributing anything to his punishment. Homework would have to be done anyway and it beats standing in a corner waiting for you to spank him.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I wonder if Dawson was a principal in the food fight or if there was pretty much general participation and he got the harsh punishment because of his history. Sometimes staying out of something like that is next to impossible. If I'm satisfied that there was more to his involvement than just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, he is getting a spanking. I don't really see any need for an upgrade.

Kat

Jkher

Trailboss
"OFF with his pants king !" The little jocolor , where is that flyswatter?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Jkher

Jack

Admin
Honestly I don't think anything.

This is a case where I'm going to have to have a long talk with Dawson to get his side of what really happened, and then have a talk with the principal to see why suspending the kids from school where they can't learn seems like a good idea.

Was Dawson the instigator, a major participant, an innocent bystander, or somewhere in between. From the scenario, I'd imagined he was involved, but how much will do a lot towards how I deal with him (as will how much mischief he's really been in at school before, and how long it's been since I've had to deal with him on the issue).

Unless Dawson can convince me that he was really an innocent bystander, he's probably going to be getting bared and fetching his spoon for a deluxe session, but I can't see upgrading him (which would probably mean the hairbrush) unless I found out he really was single-handedly responsible for the whole thing.

Either way, I think it's safe to say that Dawson's up the Creek.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Padraig

Trailboss
Well, he is going to get heated. 'Upgrade' depends on what he is usually getting.

ivor

Marshall
Jack wrote:

Unless Dawson can convince me that he was really an innocent bystander, he's probably going to be getting bared and fetching his spoon for a deluxe session, but I can't see upgrading him (which would probably mean the hairbrush) unless I found out he really was single-handedly responsible for the whole thing.

And seemingly without a paddle Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'm going to let the school punishment suffice - he gave me an excuse to skive of work early. Wink

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm going to see if I can afford next main holiday to take Dawson to Kenya where I have contacts with a school where to get more than one meal a day is a luxury. We can go and do some practical work there to help develop the school.

One girl, local to me, who went there as part of a school project always used to refuse to eat the crust of her sandwiches - until she saw how little the children there had to sustain them. I trust Dawson will learn a similar lesson - that food is a precious commodity not to be thrown around.

Last edited by Pi Beta on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

First, an observation: Dawson looks like an awfully small ten-year-old. At his age it is expected that he is going to try to prove himself to the other boys - to show that he can be tough and bad. I'm not surprised that he got involved in the foodfight, and I suspect that he was not the initiator.

Unfortunately for Dawson, he is also a very cute ten-year-old. Both for that reason ( Twisted Evil ) and because I suspect he was not primarily responsible, I'll be spanking his bare bottom soundly, but only with my hand.

kalico

Sherrif
Im with MM and JB on this ...I will let the school stand (NOT HAPPILY) and the solitary till bed. I dont feel I need to spank unless like JB said he gives a reason too......

Glad I did not go to school in this time...in my 7th grade year (1985) there was a MASS food fight in our second lunch period (I was in ). It started out at two tables then led to the whole lunch room getting involved. Our PE teacher put the stop to it and it was decided that we would all have the gym/lunch room cleaned (took a whole period), then for the last two peiods of the day we got the punishment of running out on our school track till school was over.

good thing for us or bad depending on how ya want to look at it, they had just stopped school paddling that year. I think if I would have had a choice I would have chosen the paddle swats.....running sucked!!!

hugs kal

John Boy

Sherrif
ivor wrote:
Jack wrote:

And seemingly without a paddle Smile

No, Daddy has his paddle. lol!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

squarecutter

Sherrif
I am going to give Dawson a few with a slipper over my knee as this was not his first piece of mischief and he is at an age where he cannot always expect to get away with looks of youthful innocence. I also have to think of my spouse who will be having to act as jailer for the next couple of days

JTT

Cowboy
He's in for a spanking. Now as far as an upgrade goes I think my hand can still get the point across just fine, he might spend a little more time across my lap this time around though.

http://www.jonathantaylorthomas7.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum