Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 03-15-13 The Cat Bird Seat? An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
The Cat Bird Seat?

An Ivor Production

This is your 12 year old son Chas on the left and his 13 yer old brother Dave on the right in the cap.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They are obviously somewhere they shouldn't be.

Are the pair in for a spanking when they come down that will leave the not so keen to sit on a hard surface?


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Skater


Bransom Postmaster
Spankings? Well in a word, YES! Where is my hairbrush?


_________________
Can you dig it?
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

John Boy


Sherrif
Skater wrote:Spankings? Well in a word, YES! Where is my hairbrush?

I second that Skater.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man


Marshall
I'm taking the strop down from the nail where it hangs. It will see double duty tonight.

David M. Katz


Marshall
I don't know. I am more inclined to order them down, read the riot act and give a warning. But, if I catch therm up there again . . . Twisted Evil


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

JTT


Cowboy
There both in for a very memorable spanking with the brush!

http://www.jonathantaylorthomas7.wordpress.com

Kat


Editor Extraordinaire
That makes me dizzy just looking at it. I think a spanking is in order.

Kat

AFinch


Sherrif
What are they doing up there?

Unless there's some really good reason other than "it seemed like a good idea at the time", they're both in for memorable spankings--though I won't make that known until they're safely on terra firma.

1strappedboy


Sherrif
As Stoney said, my strop will be in action in short order!!

MemoryMan


Sherrif
My strap is twitching on its hook but my ultimate sanction will depend on whether or not they have also been caught and punished by the school authorities. Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter


Sherrif
My feeling is they are not in imminent danger other than may be to their backsides. Two questions for me would be, are they trespassing or in breach of local laws in some way and what hazards were involved in them getting there or coming down again. Do I need to get the Fire brigade out. In which case they are getting paddled. If there aren't problems on that score they get stingoers and a lecture

ivor


Marshall
In answer to questions raised:

1) This didn't happen during school hours so the school authorities are not aware.

2) They got up by a method that they can reverse to get down without outside assistance.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Pi Beta


Deputy
It depends -

- IF I am both their father and a teacher at the school, their backsides will suffer the maximum permitted by the school authorities. However,
- IF I'm (only) their father we will be having a long discussion about analysing risks, one of the elements of which will be not only the risk to their necks but also the risk to their backsides. IF they can convince me that in no way were their necks at risk during this escapade - probably too difficult a task - then I'll spare their bottoms, otherwise my favourite little black gymshoe will be put to good and painful use.



Last edited by Pi Beta on Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

MemoryMan


Sherrif
ivor wrote:In answer to questions raised:

1) This didn't happen during school hours so the school authorities are not aware.

2) They got up by a method that they can reverse to get down without outside assistance.

My strap has gone from twitching on its hook to practice flexing in joyful anticipation of wrapping itself round bare cheeks. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Guest


Guest
Am I the only one who doesn't think this looks all that dangerous?

Iconoclast


Trailboss
Boy Smack wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't think this looks all that dangerous?

No you are not, I don't think this is that dangerous either! Normal boy activity, no punishment!

Iconoclast

Padraig


Trailboss
Been there, done that.

They will be ordered down and get their lecture with a final warning, just because that is what a father has to do.

However, 14 year old Eddie, their third brother, will get a very sore backside for smocking. Exclamation

talebearer


Cowboy
It looks dangerous enough, that's a hard surface below, not to mention the vertigo I get just looking at them. Certainly a fall would be far more painful and unpredictable than the strap. This is the kind of careless stunt that needs a few short sharp shocks. And an inquiry as to their third brother, I agree w/Padraig on that.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

squarecutter


Sherrif
Padraig wrote:Been there, done that.

They will be ordered down and get their lecture with a final warning, just because that is what a father has to do.

However, 14 year old Eddie, their third brother, will get a very sore backside for smocking.

Exclamation
Smacking for Smocking? seems a bit unfair to me but what what the hey

Guest


Guest
squarecutter wrote:
Padraig wrote:Been there, done that.

They will be ordered down and get their lecture with a final warning, just because that is what a father has to do.

However, 14 year old Eddie, their third brother, will get a very sore backside for smocking.

Exclamation
Smacking for Smocking? seems a bit unfair to me but what what the hey

...maybe if a boy made an art smock out of Daddy's new dress shirt...

ivor


Marshall
Boy Smack wrote:
squarecutter wrote:
Padraig wrote:Been there, done that.

They will be ordered down and get their lecture with a final warning, just because that is what a father has to do.

However, 14 year old Eddie, their third brother, will get a very sore backside for smocking.

Exclamation
Smacking for Smocking? seems a bit unfair to me but what what the hey

...maybe if a boy made an art smock out of Daddy's new dress shirt...

Which would only be possible if the zombies hadn't got there first

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Guest


Guest
OK, Ivor wins the internet!

Padraig


Trailboss
Embarassed

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum