a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 4/3/13 "Jason's Story" A Tedspank Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
JASON'S STORY
A Tedspank Production

Jason is a lively 13 year old who pushes boundaries. Today you had a message from school saying he left early (albeit 15 minutes) and he was with another boy who you had forbidden him to see. He arrived home late and his dinner was cold. He said he was helping his friend's father clear out a garage, although he could not remember the address. You ask him to explain why he was with a friend whom he should not have been and he says he forgot. He also then agreed he had lied and was playing soccer with the friend.

What happens now?

Jason - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Thanks to Tedspank for submitting a BOTD scenario. This is his first but hopefully not last.

John Boy

Sherrif
First off why did I forbid him from seeing this other boy? He will get spanked for lying to me but how bad depends on how much attitude he gives me. The school can deal with the school problems.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Forbidding friendships is usually not wise, as even when someone is a bad influence, enforcing the ban is impossible.

I'm concerned that the boys left school early, and depending on how the school responds to that issue, I may do nothing or I may give Jason a sample of my belt. I'm not really surprised about the lying. I don't think I'll punish that, though I will admonish him. Lies are not only inherently wrong but they are also stupid, as truth almost always comes out.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Kat. Forbidding friendships is pretty much a guarantee of their continuing.

The issues are truancy and lying. Both are stupid, because both are easily found out. I'll remind Jason that I do, in fact, have eyes in the back of my head.

Unless the school's punishment is nothing, I will let that stand.

Padraig

Trailboss
Whoever the boy is, I am really concerned that my son lied to me about a spontaneus soccer game.

squarecutter

Sherrif
I suppose by banning this friendship , for whatever reason I invited the dishonesty. That does not excuse it and he will be spanked for lying and disobedience but the onus is on me to explain properly why I consider this boy to be the wrog kin of company for my lad and what I consider to be the dangers

1strappedboy

Sherrif
He was deliberately dishonest and disobedient.

Perhaps later we can examine the reasons I banned this friend. For me to do so it would be pretty compelling.

He's bought a deluxe session with my hand for this. Depending on the degree of regret for his actions he displays I may wrap up with a strop taster (1-2) to drive home my displeasure.

Good starting entry to BoTD Ted. Keep 'em coming!! cheers

Stone Man

Marshall
The school can deal with the truancy.

Jason and I need to iron out the forbidden friend situation.

Jason can go over my knee for a deluxe spanking for lying, not letting me know of his whereabouts and coming home late.

ivor

Marshall
A lot is going to depend on how good my reasons were for forbidding Jason from seeing this friend - although I do accept Kat's point about forbidden fruit being much more attractive to a boy of his age. Also, if they are good and the boy is known to be involved in say, drugs/drink/crime, have I explained that to Jason previously? If not then I need to do so now

The school can deal with the skipping. For the rest he is going to get one last warning - assuming my reasons are valid and not simply that he comes from the wrong part of town.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'm wondering whether Jason was really playing soccer? It seems just as lame an excuse as clearing out a garage. Perhaps more investigation is required.

However since the scenario describes Jason as lively and pushing boundaries I'm going to assume mischief, and perhaps a bit of rebellion at my rather silly ban, rather than evil intent.

My ban has made the lying almost inevitable and perhaps it is time to review it with Jason and bring their friendship into the open. Jason is thirteen and it may be time to discuss my concerns about his friend and start trusting him to be his own man, perhaps even to be a good influence on his friend.

That said, truancy is my concern as much as the school's and he has on this occasion pulled the elastic beyond stretching point and my strap is coming off its hook.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Jack

Admin
Given the circumstances exactly as in the scenario, I think I'd give an upgrade. Depending on Jason's size and what I've been using to deal with him, he'd probably get a full dose of the spanker or the small Lexan.

To be honest, this sounds incredibly fishy to me, though. Some of it just sounds unlikely (why would a kid that did all this suddenly confess for no reason?), and some of it makes me sound like a jerk (why would I expect a kid to know an address for a house to which he walked? I couldn't tell you the addresses for half the kids friends, though I know exactly where they live).

In real life, I would be doing a lot more investigating before I took any action.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I'm going to whack him.

By the way, what is the meaning of that hand signal with the two outer fingers up and two inner fingers closed? I have seen it in photographs but have never known its message.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Emlyn Morgan wrote:By the way, what is the meaning of that hand signal with the two outer fingers up and two inner fingers closed? I have seen it in photographs but have never known its message.

If the person lives in Texas, it's likely meant to be the 'Hook 'em Horns' sign, which is a gesture of support for the sports teams, especially American football, of the University of Texas at Austin.

Another possibility is a gesture intended to ward off the evil eye.

Kat

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Because I know Jason is rambunctious I would have already obtained drug and nicotine test kits online. I will demand he submit to the test, if he tests clean, he gets a pass, otherwise sterner measures!

Iconoclast

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Uh Kat....

As a grad of UTSA (U Texas, San Antonio for the rest of you), I must protest that Austin thing. I've 'hooked em' a few times myself!!!! Razz

Dimitri

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
Kat wrote: ...Another possibility is a gesture intended to ward off the evil eye.

Oh! I see. So I assume that when youngsters make that gesture they are mischievously suggesting that the recipient has the evil eye.

I don't think we have the evil eye concept in North European culture.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Emlyn Morgan wrote:I don't think we have the evil eye concept in North European culture.

I wouldn't bet on that, Em. Laughing

Kat

Jack

Admin
Emlyn Morgan wrote:I don't think we have the evil eye concept in North European culture.

You obviously never met my seventh grade English teacher.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Padraig

Trailboss
Don't know anything about that. Just asked a 17 y.o. about the gesture and he just said "it's cool" (literally).

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum