BOTD 04-05-13 House of Cards - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
House of Cards
An Ivor Production

You took this picture of your 15 year od son Randy about 15 minutes ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fifteen minutes later you hear strange noises coming from the room where he was which you go and investigate.

You find the card tower has been demolished and Randy sitting on the couch with his 11 year od brother Benji laying over his lap protesting furiously while his brother spanks his butt.
Benji
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Randy says

"The little rat came in and deliberately knocked it down so I'm giving him a spanking to save you a job."

The pair usually get on fairly well and Benji has never complained to you about being bullied by Randy.

What are you gong to do?

John Boy

Sherrif
Give Benji a choice let Randy finish or begin anew with me. Randy and I and maybe the brush will have a talk later about whose job it is to discipline.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'll call a halt but I'm not going to do much else. I think Benji bought and paid for what he got. I will quietly tell Randy that he is not to make a habit of taking the law into his own hands. All this assumes that Benji doesn't tell a drastically different story from what Randy is saying.

Kat

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm going to stop Randy. I suspect Benji got the Level I communication from his big brother, which he bought and paid for (assuming that there isn't a different story on further questioning).

I'm just going to talk to Randy, but I will make it clear it is MY job, not his, to discipline his little brother.

Way better ending for both of them than for Mattie Storin on the original House of Cards. (highly recommended if you haven't watched)

Stone Man

Marshall
I'm putting a halt to the spanking and sending Benji to his room.

I will talk with Randy and get his version of the story, Then I will tell him that spanking his brother is MY job, just as it is with him. I can understand how he felt when his work was destroyed, and his need to lash out at the offending one, but never again.

Benji and I will then talk. Whether the talk remains verbal or changes over to my hand communicating with Ben's bottom depends on if I feel he has already been effectively punished by Randy for what he has done.

David M. Katz

Marshall
DITTO cat
DITTO Kier

K-club consensus

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Assuming there is no story deviation, Ben bought and paid for this.

I'll separate the 2 and send Ben to the den. Randy gets some consolation and a warning that it's my job to dish out spankings at our house. I'm glad he wasn't thumping the little guy (which I was occasionally guilty of doing if I thought Alex wouldn't catch me) as 'big brother's perogative'.

Ben gets the super deluxe tongue lashing and a warning to leave stuff alone. I think he's old enough for the "how would you feel in his shoes" question. Let's start working on developing a conscience.

Padraig

Trailboss
Since the little one is still protesting the spanking can't be very effective or has just started. Nevertheless it's not Randy's job so it will stopp. If further actions are needed will be determined by talking to both seperately.

ivor

Marshall
AFinch wrote:
Way better ending for both of them than for Mattie Storin on the original House of Cards. (highly recommended if you haven't watched)

You might say that, but I couldn't possibly comment Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I'm going to break it up.

The problem is that it's hard for a person to make a decision when they're directly involved, so I might not trust Randy's judgement in this case anyway, but I think the two boys are too close (age wise) for Randy to assume much discipline responsibility over Benji in any event.

I'm going to question both of them to see what Benj has to say for himself, and see why Randy thinks it was deliberate. If I agree with Randy, I will probably find some way for him to make restitution instead of spanking him further (depends on how hard it looked and how long it seemed to go on). I'm also going to have a talk with Randy. Depending on his attitude, he may or may not keep pants up and not be over my lap for it. I'll simply make clear why I don't think his actions were acceptable, and let it go with a warning (even if he has some attitude, I doubt I'll give him more than a few smacks for this - this time).

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I can build a house of cards like that; well I suppose I still can. I haven't done it for decades. They do fall over easily: very frustrating.

I'm going to whack them - both.

squarecutter

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:Assuming there is no story deviation, Ben bought and paid for this.

I'll separate the 2 and send Ben to the den. Randy gets some consolation and a warning that it's my job to dish out spankings at our house. I'm glad he wasn't thumping the little guy (which I was occasionally guilty of doing if I thought Alex wouldn't catch me) as 'big brother's perogative'.

Ben gets the super deluxe tongue lashing and a warning to leave stuff alone. I think he's old enough for the "how would you feel in his shoes" question. Let's start working on developing a conscience.

I go with all of that but will add some if Benji's attitude is off. I also want the boys to stay clear of each other if there is still any bad feeling,... or else!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum