BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:40 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Just because:

MUDDY MIKEY
A DMK Production
It has been a hectic morning. Your family has plans to go have lunch with your aunt. Nothing has gone right this morning and everyone is running behind. It has been an especially hard struggle to get your twelve year old son, Mikey, motivated and dressed and ready to go. Mikey complains that he doesn't want to go eat "old people food" with his great-aunt. Mikey is slumped in front of the TV while you and your spouse are getting ready and is still moody about having to spend the afternoon with your aunt.

The door bell rings and it is a group of Mikey's freinds. They want him to come hang out with them. Mikey asks if he can go out and "hang with the guys." Thinking it will help his attitude you agree but tell him to stay close and to "definitely stay clean" because it has been raining and you all don't have time for him to clean up and dress again.

It is time to leave; actually it is past time to leave. Your aunt has already called twice saying her casserole is getting cold. You go out to tell Mikey to get in the car. You see this:

MIKEY - 12 (Mikey is the kid lying prone in pants and a shirt) AND FRIENDS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How do you respond?

2 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:48 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Mikey is in DEEP with me right now, and I hope he recognizes it!!

He has precisely 5 minutes to shower change and be in the car with a good attitude about him. (It can be done)

Otherwise, the casserole can be rewarmed by the heat radiating from Mikey's rear, as I'm going to make us just a tad later as I take 5 to burn his buns.

Even presuming he catches a clue and gets himself in order quickly, he's gotta know I'm not letting this pass. When we get home there will be a discussion about obedience and putting other members of the family in a difficult spot. Said discussion will very likely be punctuated by a swat or 6!

3 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:23 pm

squarecutter

Sherrif
1 Frogmarch Mikey into the bathroom , get him undressed and put him under the shower. 2 see that he's clean and bend him over bath tub for swift but hard paddling. 3 get the rest of him dried off Exclamation and get him dressed.
4 get him into car.
5 warn him there is more paddling to come later if he doesn't sort his attitude out and behave at Grandmas.
Mikey has to learn the world does not revolve round HIM.

4 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:24 pm

Jack

Admin
I have a lot of empathy for Mikey in this situation, and maybe I could have done better about motivating him. I also think I made a mistake in letting him go out in this situation instead of inviting the other kids in.

However, all that is just asides at this point. My only question is whether I'll extend his shower long enough to give him a dose of the bath brush, or if he's going to have to wait until we get home, in which case his spanking will be easier.

While I feel for him in the situation, this is direct disobedience, and probably a manipulative attempt to get out of a family duty, so I think direct action is called for in return.

5 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Despite what Mikey has done, I shall do my utmost to keep my anger under control in front of his friends. It looks like great fun and if I wasn't frazzled and Mikey had been maintaining a better out look on life and we weren't trying to head off to dinner with my Aunt... I'd have laughed and taken pictures.

I will call Mikey over as I prepared the garden hose to de-mud him. He can strip off his clothes as I rinse him until he is bare. We have no time for him to shower, so the hose will have to do.

After a quick dry off... with a towel!... we can get in the car and get underway. Mikey can dry himself further and dress in the clothes my spouse has gotten for him.

Mikey will know the extent of my anger by how quiet I've been with him, as he knows that my actions speak louder than words.

If my Aunt has a barn or other private location, Mikey will feel my anger with him via a bare backside whippin', before dinner. Other wise he can choose to wait until we're back home or take his punishment in a less private location.

Twisted Evil Come to think of it, Mikey's Grand Aunt always did enjoy a "good" boy whippin' (Like a few of mine I can remember). Maybe she'd like to even him out for her having to hold dinner for so long. Twisted Evil

6 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:39 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
My approach is just totally different.

I am going to realize that Mikey is old enough to be by himself for a few hours. I am sure his attitude was due to his not looking forward to a boring afternoon.

I am going to tell Mikey to have fun and that we are leaving and to please hose off before going in the house. There are hot dogs in the fridge. (I hope he saves me some as I hate that casserole.)

I will make the appropriate apologies to my aunt.

7 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I will call Mikey over as I prepared the garden hose to de-mud him. He can strip off his clothes as I rinse him until he is bare. We have no time for him to shower, so the hose will have to do.

After a quick dry off... with a towel!... we can get in the car and get underway. Mikey can dry himself further and dress in the clothes my spouse has gotten for him.

End of problem!

It would be unboylike for a boy to stay clean, it is silly for me to expect it!

Iconoclast

8 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:19 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:My approach is just totally different.

I am going to realize that Mikey is old enough to be by himself for a few hours. I am sure his attitude was due to his not looking forward to a boring afternoon.

I am going to tell Mikey to have fun and that we are leaving and to please hose off before going in the house. There are hot dogs in the fridge. (I hope he saves me some as I hate that casserole.)

I will make the appropriate apologies to my aunt.

I think I will ditto Katz. We will talk later though about how I did not like the way he went about this.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

9 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm mostly in agreement with Katz, Icono, and JB. It is unrealistic of me to let him go play when it's muddy and expect him to stay clean.

But I also agree with Jack. This is direct disobedience, though I am at least partly to blame.

Ultimately, I guess it depends on the relationship with Grand Aunt. If she will be devastated at not seeing Mikey (unlikely, I think), he'll get a quick shower, a couple of stingoors, and we'll go for a visit. If not, a quick call to one of Mikey's friend's parents to see if they can keep an eye on him for a couple of hours (which isn't really an imposition since they're already playing together anyway) would seem the best solution for all concerned.

10 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:03 pm

talebearer

Cowboy
I mostly agree with Stone Man. Hose him off, get him dressed as he was supposed to be, and off to Auntie's. He should understand that his behavior at her place might get him no further discomfort, but it's up to him. He's had his fun, and it's time to meet his obligations. One way or another.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

11 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:52 am

Jack

Admin
David M. Katz wrote:I am going to realize that Mikey is old enough to be by himself for a few hours. I am sure his attitude was due to his not looking forward to a boring afternoon.

Iconoclast wrote:It would be unboylike for a boy to stay clean, it is silly for me to expect it!

No it's not. I've had boys stay clean for hours... heck, sometimes even days at a time. He could easily have gone out, enjoyed the fresh, rain cleaned air, and talked with his friends or road around a bit on their bikes. Instead, he chose to disobey me - and I can't help but feel he chose that so he could get exactly what you're giving him.

Sure, Mikey is old enough to be by himself for a few hours, but didn't you realize that earlier? I was old enough to be by myself for a while at 8, and I judge my boys by that same standard. In this case, it's a FAMILY visit, to an elder relative who's apparently looking forward to seeing us (I chose to see her calls in that light right now, rather than her being pushy and obnoxious, since I would have found an excuse not to go in that case).

Maybe I'm wrong, but to me, I see giving Mikey what he wants as a bad lesson to set just before he hits his teens.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

12 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:40 am

1strappedboy

Sherrif
cheers That last remark of Jack's!! He just captured the essence of why I'm warming his buns. The only questions are of severity and timing.

13 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:32 am

Padraig

Trailboss
I agree here. But what is puzzling me since I first saw the pic: What is the standing boy holding in his hand???

14 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:04 pm

Jack

Admin
Padraig wrote:I agree here. But what is puzzling me since I first saw the pic: What is the standing boy holding in his hand???

Bawled up socks?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

15 Re: BONUS BOTD 'Muddy Mikey" A DMK Bonus on Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:30 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Im with Jack on this one....only because I see it as him wanting to get his own way, we are already late so I will be calling great aunty back and letting her know we will now be a few more minutes late.....I have a pool house with a shower outside so that is where young Mikey will be heading to clean off then after he is dry and before he gets changed his bottom is gonna get paddled, then we can leave for great auntys.........

next time Im sure he will be more than happy to go to great auntys without a soar bottom....

hugs kal

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum