Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BONUS BOTD 4/20/13 "That Takes The Cake" Late Chat Prod.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
THAT TAKES THE CAKE
A Late Chat Production*
* Jkher, Leti, John Boy, DMK

Welcome to 1965!

Today is your parents' 50th Anniversary reception. You have eleven year old twins, Reginald and Regina.

REGINALD - 11
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There is a photographer roaming around the reception taking pictures. The photographer stops to take a photo of Regina and Reginald together and Regina thinks it will be cute to kiss Reginald in the picture. When the flash snaps she plants a kiss on her brother's cheek. Reginald gets mad and shoves his sister. She falls int a table full of plated cake. The cakes are ruined and the table is knocked over and Regina's dress is covered in cake but she is unharmed. Regina is crying and the crowd is staring. Your mother is saying her special day is ruined. All Reginald has to say for himself is that it serves his sister right.

What happens to Reginald?

David M. Katz

Marshall
Reginald has obviously forgotten that, under the boy code, in an emergency, one can self-administer a cootie shot.

This is far beyond anything remotely resemblnig acceptable.

I will send Reginald outside to wait on me. I will make sure Regina is OK and turn her over to my spouse / SO to tend to. I will comfort Mom the best I can.

I will then go outside and turn my attention to Reginald. We will find as private a place as possible - his pants come down and my belt comes off.

Hopefully he will then be able to rejoin the party and apologize to his grandparents and his sister.

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Katz

1strappedboy

Sherrif
1965?!?! Reggie buddy, you are T-O-A-S-T, no ifs ands or, except for yours, butts about it! Twisted Evil

Yeah, from dad Regina gets soothed, the older ladies get smoothed and my son and I shall take care of business. In this era it's both accepted and expected and I won't disappoint. Reggie's going get a good dose of my belt for this.

God, our parents had things bass ackwards back then, didn't they? No wonder we're so screwed up!

Of course modern me/marshmallow me is rather understanding of how Reggie felt and it really was just a reaction to the surprise. Too bad the cake was in proximity; that certainly wasn't intended. In fact, modern me would be more likely to punish Regina for 'starting it' in the first place. Reggie would get swatted too though for being rough with a girl. Even modern me says 'a boy never hits a girl' and my guys know that. I'm glad Lyn didn't have a girl in the brood; I don't think I'd be adequately able to raise one!

Putting him in that tie was punishment enough.

Jack

Admin
Okay, very honestly, Reginald is right.

There is no way his sister wouldn't know that this kind of behavior upsets Reg, and the fact that she did it at the last second, with no warning supports that.

I don't care if it's 1965, if I still grew up in the situation where I was forced to put up with this kind of harassment from my little sister, then I'd support Reg to my dying breath.

While I'm on the warpath, I'll probably ask Mom where she thinks Reg might have gotten the inspiration to be overly dramatic.

In reality, in '65, I'm sure Reggie would have been spanked, but I hope his sister gets it as well. If it were me, though, I'd just have him apologize, and he and I would work together to clean it up, before we snuck off to share stories about how horrible his aunt was (is!).

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Jack

Admin
David M. Katz wrote:This is far beyond anything remotely resemblig acceptable.

I hope you're talking about 1965, because, to me, the fact that he held himself to just a shove when he was being sexually harassed and deliberately provoked shows real restraint on his part. I think Dmitri has it exactly right - the girl should be in trouble for not checking her surroundings before she ambushed him like that.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Regina just learned a hard lesson. 11 year old boys don't enjoy being kissed by girls! I don't think she was trying to get a rise out of her brother.

Reginalds reaction though, is appalling and I doubt he'd be getting much sympathy in 1965. It had to have been quite a shove to send Regina into the cakes like that and Reginald will be told in no uncertain terms that young gentlemen do not do this. We will find a private room and and I will wear Reginald out with a belt while My spouse can calm Regina and the old ladies down He can then stay there for a while and then come down and make all the necessary apologies.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Boy Smack wrote:Putting him in that tie was punishment enough.

Actually there Smack, I do believe you have a point here. Even back then, he'd have probably been snickered at by his older boy cousins unless (and I really could see this) the aunts all enjoy traumatizing their male children. I was in kindergarten in '68, so I think I think I can approach this with some authority as regards how much ribbing he's likely to get.

John Boy

Sherrif
Katz is usually a voice of Reason so I will ditto him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I may have some sympathy with Reginald's reaction, but not much. A kiss from his sister for a photograph at his grandparents' anniversary party hardly qualifies as sexual harassment. The scenario doesn't suggest that his sister has a history of winding him up. If he were six, I might dismiss his reaction as impulsive. As he's eleven, he certainly should know better than to react in that manner. It's time he learns to control his temper. He will apologize for his behavior and help to clear up the mess he made. When I get home, he is getting a spanking. I won't add to the scene my brats have already made by spanking him now.

I leave it to Dad, who has long practice with it, to soothe Mom down and help her see the humor of the situation.

Kat

Jack

Admin
Kat wrote: A kiss from his sister for a photograph at his grandparents' anniversary party hardly qualifies as sexual harassment. The scenario doesn't suggest that his sister has a history of winding him up.

I agree that it's probably not sexual harassment, though it would probably be considered that today (especially if it weren't a sister doing it, and especially especially if the boy was forcing his attention on the girl). However, my sister did stuff like this all the time. She knew I didn't like it, my mom, step-father, and grandparents knew I didn't like it, but I was told it was 'cute', and that she was just 'showing that she loves (you).' In other words, I was being told my feelings didn't matter.

It's exactly because of that that I would have a hard time coming done on Reg for his reaction. To be honest though, knowing the history of him and his sister could make a big difference in how I reacted.

David M. Katz

Marshall
John Boy wrote:Katz is usually a voice of Reason.

I got another one fooled. Very Happy Razz

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:
Kat wrote: A kiss from his sister for a photograph at his grandparents' anniversary party hardly qualifies as sexual harassment. The scenario doesn't suggest that his sister has a history of winding him up.

I agree that it's probably not sexual harassment, though it would probably be considered that today (especially if it weren't a sister doing it, and especially especially if the boy was forcing his attention on the girl). However, my sister did stuff like this all the time. She knew I didn't like it, my mom, step-father, and grandparents knew I didn't like it, but I was told it was 'cute', and that she was just 'showing that she loves (you).' In other words, I was being told my feelings didn't matter.

It's exactly because of that that I would have a hard time coming done on Reg for his reaction.

Yup, exactly that!! I positively despised being put into those situations, though for me it was female cousins who were contemporate to me. My sisters were, thank God, too far from me in age to have to deal with it from them.

Stone Man

Marshall
I'm gonna swat them both, help them clean up the mess, watch as they apologize to my spouse and mother, then march them off to a bedroom, relieve them of the clothing and wear them out over my lap.

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:
John Boy wrote:Katz is usually a voice of Reason.

I got another one fooled. Very Happy Razz

Maybe maybe not Very Happy Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum