a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 5/2/13 "Git'r Done" A Dimitri / 1StrappedBoy Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
Git 'r Done
A Dimitri/1strappedboy Production

Thirteen year old Dimitri and his brothers are tasked this fine Saturday with some painting and other spring time sprucing up around the farm. Mit's young pal Greg stops by which isn't unusual.

Greg - 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

While his brothers are working hard on their assigned tasks, Greg and Dimitri chat away as the wall of the barn foundation is left conspicuously unpainted. Lunch time arrives and they all come into the house to eat. As you ask each kid what they've done they all tell you their assigned tasks are either done or nearly done except for one. You turn to your oldest who says to you....
"Well Dad, Greg and I got to talking and I don't even have half the job done. Greg said he'd help me finish up right after lunch."

Are either or both going to be visiting the barn for more than paint?

John Boy

Sherrif
Did I set specific timelines? Do I have permission to punish the Friend. Coming from a Dimitri BOTD I say a trip to the Barn for more then pain is in order. lol!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

kalico

Sherrif
As I don't see that a specific time was placed ... I will answer him by saying as long as it gets done by dinner that's fine.

Hugs kal

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm with Kal, though I suspect, given the provenance of the story that JB is more accurate in terms of what really happened.

talebearer

Cowboy
Well, they were honest. If Greg helps Dmitri get out of this difficulty, so much the better. But they do have suppertime as a deadline.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

David M. Katz

Marshall
I think Kal has the right idea as well as those who have agreed with her.

However, as has been pointed out, we must remember the source of the scenario.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Gang,

This was taken from an occurrence from my boyhood for real.

To answer some questions:

Yes, sadly the Kents and my parents had spanking reciprocity.

We weren't given specific time lines but were expected to work any "chore" as if it were a job.

My sibs worked diligently and I normally did. Greg stopping out wasn't at all unusual.

When we got called in for lunch and I did the "oh sh..", he knew I could be in trouble and said of course that he'd help me after lunch as I explained to 'dad'.

I'll tell you what happened for real later. Though I know my sunny Bransom cheers dads will be nicer than Alex, I want to see how much nicer! Laughing

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
While I think it is a good thing for kids to share in a family's chores, they are not hired hands. I see no reason to make a big deal of occasional slacking, especially when the job is not a pressing one. Dimitri and Greg can do the painting after lunch.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
I'm with the K Club especially as there doesn't appear to have been a deadline set.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
Dimitri is getting warning shots to be on task for the rest of the day. There is more to do when the immediate task is done. Greg is welcome to stay but must help and not hinder or I will send him home and let his father know why he incurred my displeasure

Padraig

Trailboss
As long as no deadline was set, the boys will be able to finish after lunch.

Stone Man

Marshall
I hope the "diligent crew" gets a chance for a fun afternoon while the "slackers" slave away at a chore not finished.

As others have said, if there was no set finishing time stated, than as long as the work is finished by suppertime I see no problem.

Twisted Evil And now I wait for the true story. Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Stone Man wrote:I hope the "diligent crew" gets a chance for a fun afternoon while the "slackers" slave away at a chore not finished.

As others have said, if there was no set finishing time stated, than as long as the work is finished by suppertime I see no problem.

If only it went that well!!!

''Dad" sent Greg home as soon as he was finished with lunch. My brothers who had finished the morning rounds went on to other things that needed done.

I on the other hand got 13 scorchers with the strop for "bull sh**ting instead of working" and was told to have my morning job done by 3 or be back inside the barn for a repeat application. Given that it was about 1:30 by now, I was a paintin' fool that afternoon!! I did indeed 'git 'r done'!!!

Oh, and JB; I know that's probably a typo up there, but more often than I care to count, a trip to the barn was for "pain" instead of paint!! No

John Boy

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:

Oh, and JB; I know that's probably a typo up there, but more often than I care to count, a trip to the barn was for "pain" instead of paint!! No
scratch Now that you say it, I can't remember what I was trying to say. lol!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

squarecutter

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:
Stone Man wrote:I hope the "diligent crew" gets a chance for a fun afternoon while the "slackers" slave away at a chore not finished.

If only it went that well!!!

''Dad" sent Greg home as soon as he was finished with lunch. My brothers who had finished the morning rounds went on to other things that needed done.

I on the other hand got 13 scorchers with the strop for "bull sh**ting instead of working" and was told to have my morning job done by 3 or be back inside the barn for a repeat application. Given that it was about 1:30 by now, I was a paintin' fool that afternoon!! I did indeed 'git 'r done'!!!

I suspect a lot of us couldn't quite bring ourselves to do the Dimitri, BOTD what we guessed might have befallen you in real life.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum