a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 05-03-2013 - Hurricane of a Spanking? An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Hurricane of a Spanking?
An Ivor Production
Your 13 yer old son Jerry did something that has earned him a spanking. You sent him to his bedroom to ponder for a few minutes before you joined him. However, when you enter the room he is nowhere to be seen. You look around the house inside and out and eventually you find him

Jerry
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What you know, but he probably doesn't, is that there is a hurricane due in a few hours and you have been advised to evacuate. You tell him this but he doesn't believe you and still refuses to come down - unless you promise not to spank him. He says that he is too old now for spankings

How are you going to handle the situation?.

To avoid any possible doubts - Jerry is spanked using a paddle over his boxers and probably earns himself one every couple of months.

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I'm letting him off and making the promise. Let's get out of here!

John Boy

Sherrif
Skater wrote:I'm letting him off and making the promise. Let's get out of here!
Ditto that Skater Shocked

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz

Marshall
It is hard for me to believe he doesn't believe me. I am sure the news is everywhere. Friends would be talking about it, school would be closed (if in session) and there would be heavy media coverage.

But, his safety is more important than the spanking.

I know he is using the situation to his advantage.

But, priorities are priorities. Let's get out of here.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Ok, no spanking this time; get your butt off the roof as we need to get out of here.

Once he's down and we're safe we can discuss this rationally. At 13 you most assuredly not too old to be spanked as I shall demonstrate now!!!

John Boy

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:Ok, no spanking this time; get your butt off the roof as we need to get out of here.

Once he's down and we're safe we can discuss this rationally. At 13 you most assuredly not too old to be spanked as I shall demonstrate now!!!
Shocked Wow the old trick and spank maneuver.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm basically with Dave (as usual).

Everyone's safety trumps a spanking, no matter how well deserved, under these circumstances.

While I agree with Dimitri in theory, one of the many things I'm trying to teach Jerry is to honor his word. Telling him he's home free and then spanking him once he's off the roof is too Machiavellian to be acceptable to me.

Once he's down, and we're somewhere safe, we will discuss the reasons why I don't think he is too old to be spanked. If he remains vehement on the matter, we will devise some alternative form of punishment--one that will be sufficiently Draconian that he will beg for a spanking instead.

BTW, I've BEEN in hurricane territory during an impending 'cane. Two days beforehand, I think young Jerry would have literally been BLOWN off the roof. Windows were being actively boarded up, there was 24/7 news coverage, everyone was talking about the impending "end of the world", and the groceries stores were sold out of toilet paper and bottled water. The scenario doesn't really ring true for me.

kalico

Sherrif
My first response I would think, is to counter back that if he does not get his butt back inside and off that roof not only will I spank him but he will be cutting a switch when all is said and done. if he comes back inside then I just might forget the whole thing.....one thing is for sure is that nothing would be happening right then as we need to to beat feet and get out of the area. I would also let him know that and that we can talk about everything later......

hugs kal

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
When a kid feels so strongly that he shouldn't be spanked that he goes to this length, it's time to adopt other methods of discipline. He's thirteen, which means that spanking him without his cooperation will be a demeaning struggle; he'll soon be too big for me to force him to submit.

I'm going to tell him to come down from the roof now. I will agree not to spank him, but I will make it clear that he will still be punished. When we can have a calm talk, I'll ask why he felt it necessary to use this tactic. I want to make it clear that we are not establishing a pattern of blackmailing his way out of punishments. Perhaps I need to be more approachable; perhaps he needs to work on accepting responsibility.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
I am going to put the radio on at the nearest window and let him listen. I am prepared to discuss other methods of dealing with his behaviour but I want him to come in and discuss them. There won't be a spanking unless that is part of the arrangement but he may find the alternatives are worse

1strappedboy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:I'm basically with Dave (as usual).

Everyone's safety trumps a spanking, no matter how well deserved, under these circumstances.

While I agree with Dimitri in theory, one of the many things I'm trying to teach Jerry is to honor his word. Telling him he's home free and then spanking him once he's off the roof is too Machiavellian to be acceptable to me.

Once he's down, and we're somewhere safe, we will discuss the reasons why I don't think he is too old to be spanked. If he remains vehement on the matter, we will devise some alternative form of punishment--one that will be sufficiently Draconian that he will beg for a spanking instead.

BTW, I've BEEN in hurricane territory during an impending 'cane. Two days beforehand, I think young Jerry would have literally been BLOWN off the roof. Windows were being actively boarded up, there was 24/7 news coverage, everyone was talking about the impending "end of the world", and the groceries stores were sold out of toilet paper and bottled water. The scenario doesn't really ring true for me.

I'm with you on this!!

I was surprised with some of the responses to my answer. My first response was to get my boy to safety first and foremost.

The idea that a 13 year old is "to old to get his butt warmed " is ludicrous to me, and I'm not above demonstrating that to him!! That being said, I'm also not above getting to a place of safety before I bust his butt for him!! After all, I love my boy first and foremost.

Stone Man

Marshall
Kat wrote: I will agree not to spank him, but I will make it clear that he will still be punished.

I want to make it clear that we are not establishing a pattern of blackmailing his way out of punishments.

Kat

These two statements cover the high points for me. I will be talking with him once we are safely away or on the way, both about what future punishments could look like and why he felt he had to go to these lengths to initiate a conversation with me.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum