a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 5/14/13 "SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND" A JOHN BOY PRODUCTION

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND
A John Boy Production

You are the Pastor of a local church. You have two sons, Arlen is twelve and Andy is eight. They are good friends with an Associate Pastor's son, nine year old Connor.

ARLEN - 12 & ANDY - 8
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
CONNOR - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After Sunday evening service there a lots of meetings and activities. You meet with the staff and the choir and worship team practices. This means children associated with these various persons are left to occupy themselves. Toddlers and babies are kept in the church nursery.

The building is big and so Arlen, Andy, and Connor like to play hide and seek. You are headed to the restroom when you hear a scream coming from the women's room next door. You then see the door to the women's room open and a female member of the choir is pushing Connor and Andy out the door and saying she will make sure their fathers hear of this. Well you are there and ask what happened. The lady tells you she went in a stall and had the fright of her life when she saw the two boys in there. She all but accuses them of being peeping toms and asks you just what the staff is teaching your kids. You look at the boys and ask for an explanation.

Andy offers up, "We were just playing hide and seek. Arlen is it and we found the one place we know he wouldn't go. It was empty and so we decided to hide there. Mrs. King here scared us as much as we did her. We're sorry we didn't mean to upset anyone."

You remind the boys that they have been told before that the ladies' room is off limits for hide and seek. Mrs. King is "one of those" and demands you do something about "the voyeuristic boys." You get Mrs. King calmed down and tell her you will handle it. If needed, you and your associate have mutual punishment permission with each other's sons, you have just never needed to use it.

How do you handle it?

Last edited by David M. Katz on Mon May 13, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected punctuation and missing word)

John Boy

Sherrif
Well if I have told them before that the ladies room is off limits then I think they know we shall go to my office for a little chat. Conner of course gets his choice of me or his dad. Shocked

There may be a slight hint of reality to this one as well. Will I say or will I not. Tune in after some more posts to find out. Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz

Marshall
I am going to take the boys aside - privately. I will remind them that THIS is why we don't play hide and seek in the women's room. I will then give each boy a sharp stingor to the seat and send them on their way.

If Mrs. King asks, I will tell her I referenced Proverbs 13:24.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
What Dave said. Really a short sharpish shock with the above admonition. Now go play!!

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy Im going to DITTO Katz and Dimitri on this one.....
just a stingor and talk then send them on their way to rejoin the game....

hugs kal

ivor

Marshall
I'm in the 'ditto' brigade too.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
Stingers, maybe more than one! Think these little boys should apologize to the lady if she is willing to hear it. Let it be a warning

Padraig

Trailboss
ditto the ditto... Very Happy

Jack

Admin
I'm not sure why I wanted to get Mrs. King calmed down, when I should have been counseling her on developing a Christian attitude of tolerance and understanding, as well as reminding her that.... Well, I'll stop that rant before it gets started.

Yes, if both boys have definitely been told that the ladies' rest room is off limits to them, then I think both of them need a sore bottom. Probably a quick trip to the supply room, where one can stand in the corner while the other drops trou and bends over for a quick session with a sturdy yard stick will do the trick.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Stone Man

Marshall
Ditto the ditto's and ditto-ers.

I thought of how I would deal with the boys as I read the scenario and saw my answer had already been written. Thanks to all.

And a big HA! for the boys. Laughing

Pi Beta

Deputy
Another ditto

BUT with the warning hanging over their heads that what happened might just be the subject of my sermon the following week!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
What the hell is startling about little boys in the ladies' room? Surely the old bitch has seen mothers take their young sons in there with them, and it's my understanding that the ladies' loo always has stalls. Unless the boys were peeking under the doors, this is ridiculous. I'll remind the boys once again that the women's john is sacred ground. Mrs. King can make all the demands she likes. All she'll get from me are soothing nods and whatever platitudes come to mind, as I try to control my own temper. I don't have a lot of patience with this sort of bullshit.

Kat

Jack

Admin
I want to point out that I basically agree with Kat, which is why I would have lectured her on her behavior before dealing with the boys. The only reason I'd go so far as to deal with the boys even to the extent of a few swats is that they'd been warned about that before.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Actually, Kat hit a salient point here. Little fellows were always in the ladies' room, at least in my childhood. We were never sent to men's room alone until we were about 9-10 or so; we always went with mum. That being said, along with the partitions being in place, there should be no hullaballoo by our old biddy.

The scenario does say "she's one of those ladies" so we already know she's a problem child. I guess as pastor, I'm kind of obligated to try to keep her happy so that really becomes my only reason for said stingoors. Now, as to the kids, as I said earlier; go play!!

I think Jack is right about using my pastor status as a springboard to teach this member of my flock a bit of 'be kind to others'.

JTT

Cowboy
Ditto Kat! You saved me a lot of typing! Very Happy

http://www.jonathantaylorthomas7.wordpress.com

John Boy

Sherrif
OK here is the real version. Razz
Spoiler:
It was the Pastor's 8 Yo and his 7 Yo friend. or maybe the friend is 8 now. The friend and his older brother who is 12 are the sons of a person I call my second "Dad" so I had spent time after service talking to "Dad" I had heard the PK and "Dad's" son say they were playing hide from the 12 YO. Both boys somewhat look up to me and ask me for help when they need it. Suspect that is when the PK isn't trying to "spank" me for no reason. Anyway, I see the 12 YO standing outside the ladies room snickering, and I can hear little 8YO voices inside. I said, "let me guess they went into the one place they knew you wouldn't follow?" he nods his head yes. The door opens a little and they see me and him standing there. I look the other way push the door open more and go, "Out!" They obey and run and hide in the mens room. I laugh and shake my head and say to the 12 YO, "You know you could just turn out the lights!" :lol!" I leave the Church to the sound of playful screams as the lights went out. Very Happy I did also mention it to "Dad's" wife just so it was clear what was going on. She thanked me and I left.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum