BOTD 05-18-2013 Christian's Wild Ride - A JTT Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Christian's Wild Ride
A JTT Production

Christian - 16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your son Christian has just turned sixteen and obtained his unrestricted drivers license. You started teaching him to drive when he earned his learners permit at 14 and is a great driver. Once Christian turned 15, he got his restricted license and has been driving to and from school on his own since in a nice F-150 you bought for him.

Tonight Christian has gone out with a few of his friends, and with your permission he is the one driving, you even let him take your Charger so there would be enough room for all the guys. Later in the night you receive a call from Dan, a Sheriff Deputy and a good buddy of yours. He called to let you know that he pulled Christian over because he tried to race his unmarked police Charger at a stop light. Since the car came back in your name Dan didn't write Christian a ticket or even a written warning, he just told him to slow down and enjoy his night.

When you let Christian take your car you told him not to be “fooling around” with it and to have fun. Is Christian in trouble when he gets home? Does it make a difference if he comes clean first?

Just for clarification it has been awhile since Christian has seen your buddy, and he doesn't know that he's a cop meaning he probably doesn't know about the call to you. When Christian is in trouble spanking is still the main tool used, he manages to make everybody really irritated when he's grounded.

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
OK in this case, I'm giving out "one free pass". I'm not going to say a single word. Next time... he's for an embarrassing red butt!

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm going to tell him about the phone call. I'm going to make sure he knows how lucky he is, and how stupid he WAS. Had he been ticketed, he'd have lost his license for 3 to 6 months most likely, suspended by the Court. Had he gotten into an accident racing, well...who knows.

Then I'm going to take his car keys. He isn't "grounded", but he has lost his driving privileges for the next two weeks. I'm going to assure him he's getting off VERY easy, and unless he's really stupid, he'll agree. If not, he can be the protagonist in a new story called "Spanked At Sixteen".

John Boy

Sherrif
I'm taking back my keys as well as his.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

David M. Katz

Marshall
Kier has saved me from a lot of typing.

On edit: Hmmm . . . that is a very nice belt Christian is wearing. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Nope, gonna stick with the good doctor. Razz

Padraig

Trailboss
David M. Katz wrote:

On edit: Hmmm . . . that is a very nice belt Christian is wearing.

Seems to be a fabric one - you wouldn't get much "ouch" out of it.

However, since driving cars at that age is a privilege of you over the big pond I refrain from commenting this BOTD.

David M. Katz

Marshall
Padraig wrote:
David M. Katz wrote:

Darn, you're right. Oh well my idea for some cow hide on boy hide action is out the window then.

AFinch

Sherrif
[quote="David M. Katz"]
Padraig wrote:
David M. Katz wrote:

Depends on who's getting spanked. Michael Cera complained far and wide of how much "ouch" the foam belt used over clothing on him in Youth in Revolt caused.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Like Kier, I will tell him about the phone call. Like Skateski, I will give him one free pass. I don't expect Christian to come clean about this -- I wouldn't have at his age -- but if he does before I mention it, I will be appreciate his honesty.

Kat

ivor

Marshall
I'm going to expect him to maintain Christian principles and turn the other cheek when I've finished spanking the first one Laughing

(As a minor point I don't see how he couldn't have known Dan was a police officer once he had pulled him over. So I think in the circumstances he should have expected Dan to call me.)

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
Wherever this is set, the youth driving laws are different from Texas, so I kind of have to adjust my mind set.

Having said that, I think it would depend a LOT on exactly what Dan told me and how well I know him. I've known too many Police (of whatever exact jurisdiction) who are always looking for the worst. When I was a youngster, there were several times that I was questioned by the police, told I was lying, but when I offered proof, they told me it 'wasn't that big a deal'. While I know there are a lot of good officers in the world who are doing the best they can, those incidents have left a strong tendency to not want to take them at their word.

What it comes down to is that Dan didn't think the incident was worth ticketing. Depending on how he describes it, I'll either give Christian a lecture, or he won't be allowed to drive. Only if I find out it was more than that, that it was repeated, or if it happens again will I feel more is required (like putting that belt he's wearing to another use).

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Jack

Admin
ivor wrote:(As a minor point I don't see how he couldn't have known Dan was a police officer once he had pulled him over. So I think in the circumstances he should have expected Dan to call me.)

That confused me at first as well. Upon re-reading, I decided it meant that he didn't know Dan was a friend of mine, so the personal call might have been surprising on that level.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

squarecutter

Sherrif
Is he in trouble? yes.
Does it help if he admits it Yes to an extent

If that is the the case he will be paddled and he will lose the keys for a week but not grounded. Any attitude the keys will go for two weeks. We will talk about how dangerous it is mess around when driving, for him, his friends, and anyone else unfortunate enough to encounter him.

Stone Man

Marshall
My buddy, Dan, not feeling the infraction warranted a ticket or a written warning greatly mitigates how I will be punishing my son. If Christian comes clean to me from the get go, the most he will get is a discussion/lecture and a few stingoors to remind him that he's still very spankable, and will loose his driving privileges for two days. He will be treated similarly even if he doesn't pre-confess but takes it to heart during our talk.

If the old " 'tude " rears its ugly head, my son will not escape my strop.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I think that since I explicitly said 'don't do anything stupid' and he challenges another car to a race, it calls to question his maturity level. I will tell him about the phone call and explain to Chris who the officer was and why he escaped what could have otherwise been a very costly and inconvenient set of consequences.

While I won't take his keys this time, he's on notice that a repeat will cost his driving privileges for a good while to include his truck.

As to a spanking, I'm in Stoney's court; a few stingoors just because unless 'tude is displayed. If that is the case, then I'm sure the strop will make the point quite eloquently!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum