Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 9-14-09 You've received some reports on Emmitt's behavior! (Four Years Later!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
As with a lot of boys his age Emmitt has recieved his share of spankings. Well you've received a few reports on his behavior. His teacher called you to let you know that Emmitt is a pleasure to have in the classroom because he always listens and does his work. The cranky old lady who lives next door stopped you when you came home the other day to tell you that Emmitt had helped her with her bags the other day without asking. She said he is a fine young gentleman. You also saw him playing a board game with his little brother another evening. Those two usually don't get along very well. You know Emmitt would love to go see a certain concert, do you buy two tickets and go with him as a surprise or do you investigate what the boy might have done and is trying to hide? Maybe you do neither?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Skater on Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Emmitt's too cute (and I'm not just saying that because he has the green eyes of a charter member of the Lynch Mob)! I certainly do not investigate--what an unpleasantly suspicious mind I'd have to have!

I think I would get the concert tickets, but I wouldn't necessarily tell him it's a reward. I'd like for him to continue to do good things because of the intrinsic joy found in doing them!

Kat

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I agree with you Kat. I wouldn't go looking for trouble. I'm not sure about the concert tickets. I might just tell the boy how proud I am of him and take him for some ice cream....Oh who am I kidding, it's concert time for Emmitt with Ice cream before!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Skater

Jack

Admin
I would buy the concert tickets but not tell Em about them right away.

What I would do right away is sit down and tell him how proud I am of how well he's been behaving. I'd also remind him that, if he ever haves anything that's really bugging him or about which he's feeling guilty, he can come and talk to me about them, and that confession might even avoid a spanking. Then I'd probably have to give him a playful spanking, just because he's too cute.

Having said all that, I would make a point of spending a little extra time with his little brother not long after the concert, to avoid promoting any rivalry.

bro cody

Cowboy
I have to totally agree with all, no need to investigate looking for trouble. I would let Garrett know how proud I am of his behavior. Id hold off on telling him about the concert tickets until a day or two before. Boys his age are expecially excited and even if its just a week away it will feel like forever. I take Garrett and his little brother to DQ as a reward for playing well together.
Cody

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Emmitt's such a good boy!

David M. Katz

Marshall
I will take Emmitt over my knee and give him the spanking of his young life.

Oh, I'm sorry, perhaps I should have read further (like more than the title) before responding. affraid

I see no reason to be suspicious. I will buy the tickets and surprise him with them. I also agree with Jack that I need some little brother time too to keep down rivalry.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

Stone Man

Marshall
I harbor no suspicions about Emmitt's current excellent behavior, I'm real happy about it.

I'll get the tickets and surprise Emmitt with them. Then give him a "good boy spanking" because he's so dang cute.

CHRIS

Trailboss
You catch more flies with sweet than with bitter.

I am very happy at Emmitt's behaviour of late and the good reports about him, and I am going to tell him so.

I want to encourage his good behaviour, and to reinforce it, I am going to get the concert tickets and we are going to go and enjoy some good quality father and son time together.

Time enough to handle bad behaviour when it is evident or reported, than to be constantly second guessing whenever you son is doing the right thing.

Good boy young Emmitt!

Dad is very proud of you! Smile

Jack

Admin
Hard to believe it's been over four years since these first started appearing (well over four, since the first ones started in July).

While I was shocked by this, I was also wondering what our newer members thought about Emmitt's suspicious behavior?

Or maybe you already know the answer? Does this young man have a spanking coming? If so, why?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

kalico

Sherrif
cheers  Congrats on 4 years of our BOTD.....Great job to SKATER and everyone else who partakes in getting these to us everyday!!!

As for the BOTD.....I think Im just gonnna go with it and buy the tickets and if I find out he was upto something I can use this concert as a time to just spend with my boy. I can understand being Suspect  though if this is out of his normal character but we will just let it play out and see.......I will also be letting him know that Im proud of his great behavior as of date.....

hugs kal

Iconoclast

Trailboss
kalico wrote:cheers  Congrats on 4 years of our BOTD.....Great job to SKATER and everyone else who partakes in getting these to us everyday!!!

As for the BOTD.....I think Im just gonnna go with it and buy the tickets and if I find out he was upto something I can use this concert as a time to just spend with my boy. I can understand being Suspect  though if this is out of his normal character but we will just let it play out and see.......I will also be letting him know that Im proud of his great behavior as of date.....

hugs kal

Allow me to second Kal! Good work guys!

Iconoclast

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I can only answer this based as of it were one of MY kids doing this because this is one of those where the subtle nuances of individual personalities come into play.

If one of MY kids (who BTW, are pretty good) suddenly did a 180 like this I'd be looking for evidence of something broken/lost or some such. When my normally good kids begin to be absolute angels, it's generally done to deflect attention from some other underlying mischief. I'll get those tickets anyway as I'll spend time with my boys where/whenever we can and when I discover whatever it is was that he was trying to redirect my attention from we'll deal with it then.

It's entirely possible (with one of mine) that he'd 'fess up after the concert as he'll feel too guilty to keep it bottled. Thankfully, my guys have well developed consciences.

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Thanks everyone.. especially David Katz who is very much responsible for it still going! Thank you David

LLALVA

Trailboss
WOW 4 years of BOTDs!

That is really great! A lot if you count the Extras, too.

It was a great idea, cheers Skater!

cheers David

Hugs all that write them and comment on them!

Hugs I love you

Leti

Firstly, I know how quickly time flies these days, so it must seem like it was six months or so since the first BOTD came on the scene.

It's not easy to be consistent and keep a thing going as long as BOTD had been going. Skater et al do a fine job, but those who contribute to it must also give themselves a pat on the back too, without their steady contributions, I'm sure the death knell for BOTD would have been sounded a long ago.

Now to this particular BOTD, what a refreshing change it was to read something positive about a boy's behaviour for a change. I must have a look back to see what things were like for him four years ago.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Gosh

One I missed

I suppose Emmitts in college now or preparaing his high school valedictory assuming he stuck to the straight and narrow. I hope he got the concert tickets.

congrats to Skater for the idea and to DK and all those who have sustained it. It been great fun being a cyber parent

Padraig

Trailboss
squarecutter wrote:
congrats to Skater for the idea and to DK and all those who have sustained it. It been great fun being a cyber parent
Well said!

Stone Man

Marshall
Padraig wrote:
squarecutter wrote:
Well said!
I'll jump on this band wagon. And unlike my feeling towards presidential elections I shall chant:

cheers  "FOUR MORE YEARS - FOUR MORE YEARS - FOUR MORE YEARS"cheers

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I'll add my voice to this chorus of cheers! Great idea!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum