You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
TEXT ME!
A DMK Production

You have a sixteen year old son, Jared. Jared is still subject to spanking although you haven't needed to spank him in over a year. Jared just got his driver's license. It is against the law in your state to send or read texts while driving. Not only do you feel strongly against texting and driving, you do not want Jared even using his phone while he drives. Jared is clear about the law and your rules.

It is just a coincidental situation but you are out running some errands and you pass Jared in his car on his way home from school. Jared does not see you but you see him. You look over and see:

JARED - 16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What do you do?

2 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:40 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Probably have another heart attack! affraid

I know that the most horrible thing for him would be to lose his keys for a while and have a serious review of the safety rules and why they are in existence.

I'm not sure that I wouldn't exercise this option, though mine would probably expect me to spank them in addition to the loss of their privileges on the road, and I won't disappoint on that score. I can assure you, if I do just spank for this, it's going to be one of my 'upper level' sessions; you're going to work hard to convince me that fewer than the dozen is sufficient.

3 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:58 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:Probably have another heart attack! affraid

I know that the most horrible thing for him would be to lose his keys for a while and have a serious review of the safety rules and why they are in existence.

I'm not sure that I wouldn't exercise this option, though mine would probably expect me to spank them in addition to the loss of their privileges on the road, and I won't disappoint on that score. I can assure you, if I do just spank for this, it's going to be one of my 'upper level' sessions; you're going to work hard to convince me that fewer than the dozen is sufficient.
I agree with Dimitri

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

4 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:58 pm

talebearer

Cowboy
Concur. The only excuse would be if he had pulled over and was doing this safely parked, and that's not what's happening here. So, it's a breach of the Motor Vehicle Code and a risk to the people on the road, and to your insurance premiums, which would go up if the state trooper saw him and cited him before you did. A premium blisterin', since he's old enough to be in a serious danger.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

5 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
No question here, what my son was doing was dangerous and against the law as determined by both the State and me.

Jared is loosing his keys for the pleasurable use of his vehicle and having a long hard session with my strop.... I think I'll start with a good old fashioned OTK hand spanking to warm him up. Twisted Evil Haven't done that to him in awhile. What a Face

6 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:33 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
First thing is that I need to safely get his attention. I will have him pull over to the roadside or into a parking lot so we can talk. I want him to know he has been seen. I will take his phone and then follow him home.

I will contact the cell carrier as I am certain I carry the contract. I will have texting removed from his phone and have his phone set to call home or 911 only. That will be a fate worse than death for a boy his age. I will leave his phone restricted until I feel he can again use it responsibly.

Jared can then relinquish his license and his keys. Say hello to the big yellow bus, Jared. I will think about letting him drive again in a couple of weeks.

He is going to wish I had spanked him. Twisted Evil And, depending on his attitude towards the phone and driving restrictions, I just might.

Kier has a saying I love: Better he cry than I cry.

7 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:52 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:First thing is that I need to safely get his attention. I will have him pull over to the roadside or into a parking lot so we can talk. I want him to know he has been seen. I will take his phone and then follow him home.

I will contact the cell carrier as I am certain I carry the contract. I will have texting removed from his phone and have his phone set to call home or 911 only. That will be a fate worse than death for a boy his age. I will leave his phone restricted until I feel he can again use it responsibly.

Jared can then relinquish his license and his keys. Say hello to the big yellow bus, Jared. I will think about letting him drive again in a couple of weeks.

He is going to wish I had spanked him. Twisted Evil And, depending on his attitude towards the phone and driving restrictions, I just might.

Kier has a saying I love: Better he cry than I cry.

Actually it was my grandmother's saying. But it's still true. I'm guilty of talking on my phone using a headset while driving--but I never text without pulling over. It's just too dangerous.

There is a current insurance company commercial that talks about a 16 year old new driver believing himself to be invincible, while his dad wisely knows he isn't.

I agree with Katz. I don't think this is a spanking offense--it's much MORE serious than that.

8 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:03 am

kalico

Sherrif
I am dittoing katz!!!

hugs kal

9 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:20 am

ivor

Marshall
I'd like to join the K Club. Can I apply by text? Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:21 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I am pulling in line behind him and seeing him home. When he sees me in his rear view he will know he's in trouble. no doubt he will begme to spank him and not take his car keys. If a spanking, as Dimitri said it will be a big one. For once I am right behind the law on this. It is not just Jared we have to think about

11 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:38 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Loss of car keys AND phone for a while.

...........and since I'm out of spanking practice Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

12 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:45 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
How did I manage to get this picture of Jared without making myself vulnerable to the same sort of criticism -- I must have used a camera or phone camera while driving. Razz

In all seriousness, though, I'm in the K Club, at least to the extent that I will take away Jared's driving privileges for a week. I think more than that will be overkill. For a 16 year old, a week will seem a long time. If he ever does receive a ticket for this offense, I can impose a more drastic punishment. I would, however, for now like to give him a chance to show he has learned his lesson.

Kat

13 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:49 am

Jack

Admin
Honestly, I have to admit to doing this myself - receiving a check and glancing to see if it's important. However, since I've been driving twice as long as Jared's been alive...

Under the situation described in the scenario, I'm going to assume that Jared gets spanked the way mine used to - only in cases of violation of restrictions. If that's the case, I'm going to allow Jared the chance to explain what happened, but I'm also going to check out his log. If this is just him checking an arriving text, he's getting a lecture. Anything else, and he'll be losing some privileges.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

14 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Kittykat

Deputy
<---------Is guilty of this also.... Though, I only do it while stopped at red lights.

Jared is getting his phone taken for a week, and is grounded. Which means school, church, and home only kid.

15 Re: BOTD 6/6/13 "Text Me!" A DMK Production on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:01 am

Padraig

Trailboss
Well, there are worse offences. Nevertheless he gets a lecture. If more, depends on his attitude and understanding

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum