a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 06-07-2013 Lee Crosses the Line? An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Lee Crosses the Line?

An Ivor Production

This is your 14 1/2 year old son Lee proudly displaying his 'trophy' to his friends

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[justify]
At the same time he is doing this his 16 year old sister Britney is bitterly complaining to you. You have organised a 'pool party' to celebrate her 16th birthday which has been attended by all of her friends and some of Lee's.

Lee somehow managed to creep up behind her and remove her bikini top. Britney says this has totally embarrassed her in front of her friends, relations and others. She is demanding that you:

1) Spank Lee for doing this (he is still subject to spankings)

2) Spank him in front of the assembled company

3) Spank him bare so that he ends up equally as embarrassed at having to show a part of his body that is usually covered.

How many, if any, of these demands are you going to agree to?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Number one for sure! Now I might leave the Lee's bedroom door open so sounds may escape but now audience

kalico

Sherrif
Like skater...number one for sure is gonna happen.

#2 WILL NOT happen

#3 WILL NOT happen Twisted Evil the evil me would like to but as a parent the saying "two wrongs dont make it right" pops into my head. So said spanking will be behind clossed doors and Im torn on sending his friends home...I will see how he deals with the spanking.

AS for my daughter, she will be told that if she keeps demanding me then the only one to be spanked in front of everyone will be HER...birthday or not!!!!

hugs kal

AFinch

Sherrif
Lee's going to get spanked. Everyone will hear it, but no one but me will see. Afterwards, he can decide whether he's too embarrassed to leave his room and face the party, or whether he wants to come back down, apologize, and enjoy himself.

Like Kal, Britney will be told to cool it or her "birthday spanking" may become more real than she wants. I don't think that properly fitting and fastened bikini tops are all that easy to remove--at least they weren't when I was a teenager.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
What Doc said; especially that last part! Razz

Britanny's guests will hear Lee's spanking and his responses (if any). They won't see the spanking nor his bare little butt. Two wrongs do not make a right and I won't do that to him. I may, however make like I'm debating it so as to give him a bit of something to think about in the how would it feel to have the shoe on the other foot dept.

AFinch

Sherrif
When I was 12 or 13, my sister had her friend over to swim. They lived across the street, so the friend was over all the time. We were all three swimming.

When I decided to get out, I went into the dressing room, stripped off my suit, wrapped myself in a towel, and hung the suit to dry on the rack outdoors. This was S.O.P. for us.

I then lay down on top of the pool filter enclosure (it was done as a sort of bed with a cushion) in the sun to finish drying, towel over the important parts. I closed me eyes.

Within moments, one (or both) of them had snatched the towel away leaving me totally naked. I was, needless to say, totally mortified. Grabbed another towel, covered, ran in the house and complained to my mom--who did nothing about it.

I'm positive that had the roles been reversed, I'd not have gotten off so easily.

Stone Man

Marshall
AFinch wrote: I'm positive that had the roles been reversed, I'd not have gotten off so easily.

All too often this is true.

As for Lee - #1 no question

#2 and #3 aren't going to happen, Lee's spanking will only be witnessed by me, and as it is warm and the windows are open sounds may escape, but I'm not going to intentionally try to have everyone hear.

After Lee recovers (tiny pun intended) he can choose to apologize and rejoin the gathering or remain hidden.

If my demanding daughter keeps it up she could be getting her birthday spanking with my strop. affraid

John Boy

Sherrif
Lee is going to get spanked, I may let him know how as I drag him into the house thus giving the Embarassed moment without him having to have it all shown. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I understand Brittney's anger and embarrassment, but punishment is a private matter. Furthermore, the exposure of a spanking, which exposes not only buttocks but also genitalia, is not equivalent to bare breasts. 2 & 3 are not going to happen. If I were Lee, I'd watch my back. I doubt Brittney is going to be satisfied. Of course, if she pays him back in similar fashion, she'll also get her punishment privately.

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
Keeping the K club intact.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
John Boy wrote:Lee is going to get spanked, I may let him know how as I drag him into the house thus giving the Embarassed moment without him having to have it all shown. Twisted Evil

Substitute "will" for "may" and I like it Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
the first one and the third one. Lees embarrassment will be to make a full apology to his sister in front of the assembled company between my chewing him out and sending him to his room. The spanking itself will be in private and windows and doors will be closed. Lee can then take what time he wishes before he returns to the party

Muh as I understand Sis's embarrassment and desire for revenge this will not be a gawp show for the whole assembly unless Lee refuses to display the right attitude.

Padraig

Trailboss
#2 and #3 are out of question. #1 depends on how they usually get along, e.g. if sis has embarassed him recently in front of others, and how the whole thing had happened. If I think he deserves a spanking and a little more I will frog march him into the house letting everyone know he's going to be spanked. That should be embarassement enough.

Pi Beta

Deputy
I'm going to give him a choice - either I take you inside and roast your backside in private or I hand you over to your sister and her friends for them to deal with you in the pool once I've removed their mobiles - I'm not going to let them film it. As long as she doesn't try to drown him, all's fair!

Somehow, I think he'll not want to be left alone to face his sister and her friends since I have no doubt he'll be stark naked!

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Pi Beta wrote:I'm going to give him a choice - either I take you inside and roast your backside in private or I hand you over to your sister and her friends for them to deal with you in the pool once I've removed their mobiles - I'm not going to let them film it. As long as she doesn't try to drown him, all's fair!

Somehow, I think he'll not want to be left alone to face his sister and her friends since I have no doubt he'll be stark naked!

I like this answer the best! Except I am strongly tempted not to give him a choice but to simply hand him over to his sister as Pi Beta suggests!

Iconoclast

ivor

Marshall
I also like Pi's answer. It has a suitable touch of poetic justice to it that appeals.

Hopefully there will be a follow up BOTD to this tomorrow. Skater hasn't yet seen it as I only sent it to him a short while ago, but hopefully he will approve it.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
I'm going to calmly ask Ms. Britney who's in charge of the house, and how he usually reacts to being ordered around.

Once a certain miss is back in her place, I'll track down Lee, inform his friends that he's done for at least the day, and have him return to 'trophy' to it's previous owner. On our way, Lee will have a chance to convince me to believe in demonic possession, or push some other line that might save him.

While making the return, I'm sure that Lee will know Dad's moods well enough to make what he hopes is a very sincere apology to his big sister, as well as explaining to all the party guests that he'll be spending the rest of the day in his room, so everyone else will be safe.

Yes, Lee's butt will be getting blistered, but it'll only happen after the party guests have departed. What I'm really more worried about is getting him to realize how stupid something like this is - not only because he (and I) has to live with his sister, but because of the way they treat things like exposure and sexual harassment these days, and how badly a wrong report could effect him.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum