BOTD 06-08-13 Remember Mark? An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Remember Mark?

A Ivor Production

This is Lee's good friend Mark
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mark knows you've just taken Lee off to his bedroom and paddled him as the windows were open and the sounds could be heard outside.

But he has now come to you and confessed that it was actually him who took the bikini top off Britney as a dare from Lee and then gave it to him. Lee decided to take the blame but now Mark feels guilty

He says you should now paddle him - you do have his father's permission from previous as he has yours for Lee.

Will you do so or leave things as they are?

Anyone remember this young fellow's name?

How about these lads?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I'm going dry off and even out every one of them!

kalico

Sherrif
I think Im gonna leave things the way they are...if my son wanted to take the blame then so be it but I think I will let him back out of his room and from now on I'll be out watching everyone while in the pool just to make sure there are no more Issues..

hugs kal

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm going to take Mark to Lee's room and talk to both boys together. If Lee corroborates the story, I'm going to ask him why he elected to take the blame, especially knowing the likely outcome. I'm also going to read Mark the riot act--real friends don't set one another up to take a fall and stand by and watch.

I've known boys who took the blame themselves rather than ratting out a friend or sibling--I've never known an actual boy outside an MMSA story who, having gotten away with "murder" then came forward and demanded punishment. Still, that's the scenario--so, if Lee corroborates the story, and Mark is still vehement about it, he's going to get a similar, slightly upgraded toasting to the one Lee just received with Lee present.

Joshie couldn't have put them up to it--he is a saint, after all.

David M. Katz

Marshall
AFinch wrote:I'm going to take Mark to Lee's room and talk to both boys together. If Lee corroborates the story, I'm going to ask him why he elected to take the blame, especially knowing the likely outcome. I'm also going to read Mark the riot act--real friends don't set one another up to take a fall and stand by and watch.

I've known boys who took the blame themselves rather than ratting out a friend or sibling--I've never known an actual boy outside an MMSA story who, having gotten away with "murder" then came forward and demanded punishment. Still, that's the scenario--so, if Lee corroborates the story, and Mark is still vehement about it, he's going to get a similar, slightly upgraded toasting to the one Lee just received with Lee present.

Count me in with Kier.

And as far as Joshie, he looks guilty to me. Twisted Evil

Those other lads look like they are up to no good too. Form a line outside Lee's room, please.

Ivor, thanks for letting Mark and Joshie come visit again.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:
AFinch wrote:I'm going to take Mark to Lee's room and talk to both boys together. If Lee corroborates the story, I'm going to ask him why he elected to take the blame, especially knowing the likely outcome. I'm also going to read Mark the riot act--real friends don't set one another up to take a fall and stand by and watch.

Count me in with Kier.

And as far as Joshie, he looks guilty to me. Twisted Evil

Those other lads look like they are up to no good too. Form a line outside Lee's room, please.

Ivor, thanks for letting Mark and Joshie come visit again.

I'm stealing this fine answer and commentary as mine; saved me a lot of typing!!

John Boy

Sherrif
I'd say I will send him home.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Padraig

Trailboss
1strappedboy wrote:
I'm stealing this fine answer and commentary as mine; saved me a lot of typing!!

I'm joining in as well.

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Skater wrote:I'm going dry off and even out every one of them!

Skates knows how to keep order.

Very Happy Very Happy Count me in. Very Happy Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
For issuing the dare Lee got what was coming when Mark actually carried it out.As Mark is so accepting he can also take a paddling for doing the deed. I find them equally guilty. I may leave sis in the dark about it though?

As the nerdy younger bro I doubt Joshie even got invited to this shindig

Jack

Admin
My general feeling is that something is really fishy. If Brit had her bikini top removed from behind, she might not have turned to see who did it, but none of her friends saw this happen either? If not, why was she so worked up at it happening 'in public'? Second, I can understand a guilty conscience taking a while to work, but the timing on this seems suspect to me. And the fact that Lee didn't say anything about him not doing it (as opposed to denying he did it, but not offering up other names), leaves me feeling vaguely doubtful as to what really happened.

While Mark looks delightfully spankable, and while I can understand the spanking vs. conscience argument taking a while to work out, I think this is a time I'm just going to tell him to live with his conscience or talk to his dad. If I hear paddling noises coming from Lee's room anytime soon, I'll assume the two of them worked it out on their own.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:My general feeling is that something is really fishy. If Brit had her bikini top removed from behind, she might not have turned to see who did it, but none of her friends saw this happen either? If not, why was she so worked up at it happening 'in public'? Second, I can understand a guilty conscience taking a while to work, but the timing on this seems suspect to me. And the fact that Lee didn't say anything about him not doing it (as opposed to denying he did it, but not offering up other names), leaves me feeling vaguely doubtful as to what really happened.

While Mark looks delightfully spankable, and while I can understand the spanking vs. conscience argument taking a while to work out, I think this is a time I'm just going to tell him to live with his conscience or talk to his dad. If I hear paddling noises coming from Lee's room anytime soon, I'll assume the two of them worked it out on their own.
Jack hit some of my suspicions from earlier Suspect

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Skateski. I think it's a good idea to dry 'em all off and even 'em up. This is the sort of stunt in which they probably all were complicit to some degree.

(I'd much rather that Mark be the one than Lee -- doing that to his sister is just sort of creepy to me.)

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
I'll help dry off and even out any boys who Skates or Kat happen to miss.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum