a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster

Something New

Ok Nick is your stepson. It's been agreed that the next time he steps out of line that instead of grounding you will adminster a spanking. Nick agreed. Mom agreed.

Nick 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Well now Nick not only got caught smoking cigarettes but he was doing it after skipping the last class of the school day to go hang with his skater buddies.

What kind of spanking does Nick face from you now? Remember it's his first ever spanking.

2 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:15 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Nick has committed some fairly significant violations here, that would qualify for a spanking on the 'severe' end of the spectrum in our house.  During our prespanking conference, I'm letting him know that I'm going easy on compared to what he deserves because this is his first.

I certainly don't want him fearing/hating me as I did with Alex.  At the same time however, he needs to be soundly punished for his deeds.  He seems to be pretty robust for a 13 year old so I'm not too    worried about what I'm about to hand out.  For this level of behavior I'd normally sentence the boy to his age with swats by hand followed by 9 with the strop, well laid on.  Because this is first rodeo with me, I think I'll go 6 hand and 6 strop medium strength.  As with any sentence I hand out, I reserve the right to suspend execution if I see the requisite lesson has been learned.

3 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:18 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
He should get a paddling and a promise of the switch the next time I catch him doing something illegal.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

4 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Even though it's his first spanking, it needs to be memorable enough that it can, hopefully, be his last.

Since neither of us knows how he's going to tolerate it, I'm inclined not to choose an arbitrary, but set number.  And since it's his first, I don't think I'm going to start with an implement.

He'll go otk for a hand spanking.  If I can get him to full cry without hurting MY hand, that will be it.  Otherwise, I'll change to a light sting-y paddle to finish the job.

5 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:15 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I'm stealing Kier's answer.

6 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:56 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think that I will have already talked with Nick about what to expect, as far as implements and positioning go. If he were younger than 13, I think a hand spanking would be fine; even if I'd been raising him all along, a hand spanking might be fine. However, as this is his first experience of cp with me, I think he will be a lot more comfortable taking the punishment either lying on the bed or bending over it. I'll let that be his choice. He's getting the belt, indefinite number of strokes (somewhere between 10-15), moderate force -- a few extra if he chooses to take the strokes over his underwear.

Kat

7 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:28 am

ivor

Marshall
Sorry Katz and Kier, but I'm stealing Kat's answer. Smile

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:10 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Kat has it for me too.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

9 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:00 am

Jack

Admin
First of all, I would probably have bounced some ideas off of mom, just to make sure she wasn't going to start screaming abuse at me. Then I would have given Nick an idea of how I see discipline problems (running from minor, but needing correction to capital offense), and the type of punishment each would elicit.

I'm guessing that the 'skipping' would have only occurred after finals, during some kind of useless dead time. I can see why Nick would think that's no big deal, though I feel he's wrong. I'm going to explain that to him, so he understands why I feel like he's in trouble for both things.

The truth is that I feel the spanking he deserves is too big for a boy who's never had any experience, so he and I are going to talk this one out - I'll probably bounce our answer off his mom for her input, but if I'm in charge, then I'll take care of the sore part right then.

This kind of depends on how big Nick is in RL, but I'm going to say it'll probably be a hand spanking now, to give him a baseline idea. At bedtime, he's getting the real deal - a dose of the hair brush. To finish it off, he's going to be under some kind of restriction for a bit, but I'll talk that out with him and his mom before finalizing it. I'll also get some nicotine test strips. I think the embarrassment of having his step-dad watch him take a pee test once or twice a week, all summer, should make the point nearly as well as the spanking.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

10 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:15 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Ithink this is quite a load Nick has committedand which for an experienced spankee might even need a switching.  I am wondering what ground rules on How Nick was to be spanked were laid down.. I think thoughtthat as I will explain to Nick many a boy has had a  school paddling as a first go with an implement and even may be a first spanking so I think that where I will go. I will paddle him over my knee, not severely but for a sore enough bottom hopefully to deter Nick from this again. The shock will do part of the job for me

11 Re: BOTD 06-16-2013 Something New on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:08 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
WOW! Well first I liked one answer and then another followed by another. I had originally thought that an OTK hand spanking for a first timer would be the way to start followed by up to his age with the strop. Then it was pointed out that that I was a step and it would appear a very new step and how embarrassing an OTK session could be for Nick.

I'm sure that Nick, his Mom and I all talked it over once CP was suggested vs grounding as to how things would go, but I feel the need to talk it over with my son to make sure.

Smoking is unacceptable under any circumstances with a 13 YO. If is had been just the last period skipping Nick would have only gotten some stingoors and a tongue lashing for that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum