a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 06-22-2013 To Wait or not to Wait that is the Qustion - A Kat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster

To Wait or Not to Wait – That is the Question
A Kat Production

It’s 5.30 on a Friday afternoon, and you have the unpleasant duty ahead of you of giving your thirteen-year-old son Preston a spanking for some minor mischief. You can decide for yourself what he did, but it is something that, though minor, has happened before; as you gave him a warning on the first occasion and the promise of a spanking if it happened again, you don’t feel you can back down. Though Preston is obviously not happy, he accepts that he deserves the spanking. He is waiting in his room for you to come up and give it to him.

Preston

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just as you are headed towards his room, the phone rings. It is your boss, who is offering you tickets to a baseball game. He was taking a client to the game, but the client cancelled. As your boss hates baseball, he is happy to pass them along. The tickets are far more expensive than you would ever buy, and Preston is a devoted fan of your city’s MLB team. The game starts at 7, but you will have to leave much earlier to get through traffic, park, find the seats, etc. You haven’t even started dinner – it’s just you and Preston tonight and you intended to make something after you got the spanking over with, as you guessed Preston would need some time to calm down anyway.

If you go to the game, you really need to leave very soon, as you have to pick up the tickets. You can get something to eat at the ballpark. Will you decline the tickets on the basis that Preston shouldn’t get a reward when he’s being punished? If you accept the tickets, will you postpone the spanking or get it over with, even if you miss first pitch? Should Preston have a say?

Fun at the Game
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Skater on Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I'm letting Preston off the hook this time. A boy deserves to catch a break every once in a while.. Maybe we can just go spank the Phillies instead! Smile

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy Im with skater on this and on the way home we can stop get some ICECREAM!!!

hugs kal

David M. Katz

Marshall
Count me in with Skater and Kal.

Maybe a stingor or two at bed time.

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:Count me in with Skater and Kal.

Maybe a stingor or two at bed time.
me too

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
Me too.  The scenario specifies this was something minor, but a repeat performance with a spanking promised for same.

I'm going to let him know this is a special occasion--he's essentially gotten a "reprieve from the governor". 
I'm also going to let him know not to expect this to happen again.

Padraig

Trailboss
It reads as if I'm as reluctant to give as he is to take the spanking. But he is waiting for me and he won't be "disappointed". I think he will be contrite and cooperating so, once in position, he will get some stingers. When he looks at me disbelievingly I will tell him to grab his team jersey and follow me. 

We will have time to talk during the drive. I think he will understand that while I'm not happy with what he had done I still love him more than everything and I won't deny him the opportunity to see his favorite team. But he will understand, that if he repeats it again, he definitely will sleep on his tummy.

1strappedboy

Sherrif

• I'll have a talk with Preston.  If this is something I feel I must spank for I'm telling him he's for it after we get home.  This may put a bit of a pall on his enjoyment of the game I realize.  If he's exceptionally good at the game I might "forget" to spank him when we get home.  If he asks me about it I'll use this as a springboard to talk about better ways to manage whatever it was.  If he does  not mention it, perhaps I will.  It largely depends on the nature of the original infraction.

Stone Man

Marshall
I shall start the dissension and see if it spreads to the ranks.

I've mixed emotions on this. Even though the punishment is for something minor a spanking was promised and a spanking Preston shall get. ON the other hand, this is a prime example of why I prefer spanking him to grounding him. I see no reason that we can't grab this wonderful opportunity to watch a game from the expensive seats and have great memories of the day.

As to the timing of the punishment, I'll leave that up to Preston, full knowing that there is no way he would want to miss a single pitch or much of the warmups so we will be hitting the road as soon as we can and putting of the spanking until later.

And who knows what the night may bring. While bonding over baseball maybe we can successfully talk out his recent misbehavior and see if there is any mitigation available that will satisfy the letter of the promise.

Crying is not necessary for a spanking of a thirteen year old to be considered a success. Tonight may end up as a "severe good boy spanking" with all the stings and memories of a real one.

As far as Preston being worried about waiting? He has baseball to block those thoughts right out of his mind.

talebearer

Cowboy
Aw, c'mon, take him to the game. Any other business, you can set an appointment for tomorrow or so.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Talebearer

ivor

Marshall
I'm with Padraig, but I'm making it clear that was due to the unexpected intervention from above and that it is a 'once only' cancellation of sentence.

Let's go to the ball Cinders. Embarassed Wrong Fairy Tale! Embarassed

Let's go to the ball game Preston! Very Happy

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

squarecutter

Sherrif
If its minor I think I could make it really quick  and then tell him not to let it happen again. It perhaps depends howmuch ritual I usually put into  a spanking and how quickly Preston usually recovers. I think he is old enough not to get mixed messages. The sight of the tickets should dry the tears quickly too

Jack

Admin
Preston is 13-years old, so he's old enough, not just to wait, but to separate punishment for one action with something that could be deemed a reward.  If he were several years younger, then it would be a hard problem.  On the other hand, this is an unusual situation.

I'm just going to turn the problem over to Preston.  "I'm not willing to let you off the spanking, but if we're going to do this, we have to leave now.  Do you think you can survive the wait?"

I have no doubt Preston will say he can.  I also have little doubt that I'm going to change my mind and back down in this situation, replacing it with a non-CP sanction.  At 13, Preston is also old enough to understand and appreciate that without thinking I'm going soft (and if he does, the hairbrush on the next occasion will correct that idea).

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'm joining Jack

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

mahoover

Cowboy
My initial impulse was to go upstairs and get the spanking over with, and then after the spanking tell Preston about the ball game.  I would have him get dressed, and head out the door.  But as I was reading the others replies, I was thinking about it more, and am now thinking that heading out the door and talking to Preston on the way with a possible spanking after the game is a better answer.  I know that Preston knows that once the spanking is done, the punishment is over, so I wouldn't worry about him seeing the ball game as a reward for bad behavior, which is why my initial thought was to get the spanking over with.  But in either case, talking to Preston about what is going on is important, so that I can find out if there is anything going on, or if his behavior is typical don't engage brain before acting.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
As much as I'd love to let Preston off, I've promised him a spanking; combining amnesty for the spanking with a big treat really sends the wrong message in my opinion. I'm going up to his room, where I'll tell him, "Bare your backside and bend over, Preston." I'll take off my belt and give him three hard licks, which will be over with before the pain even has a chance to register. (If I have a wooden school-type paddle, I'll just have him bend over for three swats without taking down the jeans, which will be even faster.) Then I'll tell him, "Hurry up and pull your clothes up. We've got a baseball game to get to!" He'll enjoy the game more if he's not anxiously anticipating a spanking when it's over. We can take the gel and memory foam cushions I bought to make the car seats more comfortable into the ballpark with us. Plenty of people bring cushions or pads to sit on, so Preston won't be conspicuous. 

Kat

LLALVA

Trailboss
I like Kat's answer Smile

Take me out to the ball game!

Hugs

Leti

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Skater wrote:I'm letting Preston off the hook this time. A boy deserves to catch a break every once in a while.. Maybe we can just go spank the Phillies instead! Smile

I agree with Skater. I will just point out to Preston that he lucked out and caught a double break: 1: I got the tickets free, and 2: no time to fool around spanking him!

Iconoclast

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum