a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 6/25/13 "Unnecessary Roughness?" A John Boy Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
UNNECESSARY ROUGHNESS?
A John Boy Production

You have a nine year old son, Horton.  Horton is very athletic, full of energy  and is highly competitive in everything.

HORTON - 9
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You have invited all of the family over for a cookout.  All of your nieces and nephews, Horton's cousins, are present.  The kids range in ages from five to twelve. The kids decide to play a game of football.  Because of the age and size differences the kids are told to play touch football and there is to be no tackling.  The older kids are told to be mindful of the younger ones.

Horton, being competitive, quickly starts playing roughly.  You warn Horton to calm things down.  Horton does calm himself for a short time but soon starts pushing and tackling the other kids again.  You go to Horton and give him a slap on the rear and remind him again of the rules.  You tell Horton that if he can't play by the rules that a real spanking will result.

Your older brother's daughter is also nine.  Your niece, like her cousin, is very competitive and athletic.  She is playing football as well and she starts playing roughly and is tackling others.  Taking a cue from his cousin, Horton again starts playing roughly again and he tackles this niece in the process.  She immediately starts crying and says Horton hurt her.

It is now your turn to call the next play.

kalico

Sherrif
Well I've said the next time he will be getting a spanking so I guess he just bought himself one....ONLY for not listening to me after two other times. As far as hurting the niece/cousin well if she wants to play rough then she needs to toughen up and SUCK IT UP!

After the first time I should have just taken him out for a time out!

hugs kal

John Boy

Sherrif
There may be some validity to this one.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Weellll.......I think girl cuz is being a bit of drama queen here since she was being rough as well.  I can easily hear Horton saying "she started it" with no small amount of credibility.

The trouble is that I have given my boy 2 warnings which, for whatever reason, he disregarded.  I promised a spanking and he shall receive one!  It may not be a barnburner but he will know that I'm displeased with him.

Stone Man

Marshall
Both Kal and Dimitri have summed it up well for me. Horton is in for a spanking for not listening to and heeding the two warnings about toning it down and not playing it so roughly but NOT for "injuring" his rough playing cousin.

To bad the Drama Queen wasn't being bent over someones lap for her own spanking and for taking a dive!!!

Have been trying to work a WHO into my answer with no success, so will be sitting back and wait for Ivor to do it.

Last edited by Stone Man on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

David M. Katz

Marshall
Stone Man wrote:Both Kal and Dimitri have summed it up well for me. Horton is in for a spanking for not listening to and heeding the two warnings about toning it down and not playing it so roughly but NOT for "injuring" his rough playing cousin.

To bad the Drama Queen wasn't being bent over someones lap for her own spanking and for taking a dive!!!

DITTO to the Stone Man.

I will just add that the rules apply to the princess as well so this scenario is also g.

AFinch

Sherrif
Nothing to add.  It's why I don't like promising a spanking for next time--because then you have to do it or lose credibility.

I'll make certain Horton knows this spanking is for disobedience after two warnings, not for "hurting his cousin"--they're both 9, and getting tackled is part of the game if you're going to play football.   I can't work in a "who" either, but hopefully my brother will take the drama queen in hand so that Horton knows he's not "Alone in the Universe".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ4LpoXI-_I

For anyone who watches Disney Channel, this is Kevin Chamberlin, who created the role of Horton the Elephant, and who plays Bertram on "Jessie".

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I did promise to spank Horton and gave him warnings, but when his cousin began to play roughly, that changed the situation; if I punish him now, no matter what I say, he will feel that I'm spanking him for hurting his cousin unless she also gets a spanking. Kal is right -- I should have sidelined Horton for a few minutes when I warned him the second time.

Both Horton and his cousin can sit out ten minutes now, and my brother had better back me up on this. All the adults need to agree on sanctions for breaking the rules and communicate those sanctions to ALL the kids.

Kat

Padraig

Trailboss
3 sharp smacks for both of them should do the trick - or maybe just a time out - depends really how everyone behaves.

ivor

Marshall
Trust the cousin to come running back to Daddy.Smile

Until Kier explained it I had no idea WHO had any connection with an elephant, so I can't help Stoney in that respect, but as far as Horton is concerned I'll cite the other Who and their hit "I'm a Boy", so son you're going to get what I promised you - although it won't be that severe.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
If I know all this, I should have said something to my niece when she started playing too rough. 

Since I didn't, I'm going to tell her that she has to expect rough if she wants to play rough.  I'm also going to remove both of these two from the game, since they can't seem to control themselves.  We'll find something else for them to do - maybe racing - to burn off some of that energy.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

MemoryMan

Sherrif
"You tell Horton that if he can't play by the rules that a real spanking will result."

My "Get Out of Gaol" card 

I'll tell Horton that since the drama queen played rough with him first I'll let it go this time but that now he really is in the Last Chance Saloon and zero tolerance applies.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

squarecutter

Sherrif
I am going to take Horton away to his room and put him over my knee for a hand spanking.. It won't be the full works if as it looks like, he was encouraged /provoked by his cousin but there will be some tears and he can simmer down away from the game for a few minutes. He needs to learn to do as he's told. If  when he is calmer he can look me in the eye and tell me he can 'play nicely' I will let him rejoin the game if he wishes. I only hope his cousin is having a similar discussion with my brother or her mother.

squarecutter

Sherrif
Stone Man wrote:Both Kal and Dimitri have summed it up well for me. Horton is in for a spanking for not listening to and heeding the two warnings about toning it down and not playing it so roughly but NOT for "injuring" his rough playing cousin.

Have been trying to work a WHO into my answer with no success, so will be sitting back and wait for Ivor to do it.
Just hope Horton will give a hoo about what you tell him in future

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum