Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 am

Jack

Admin
Your next door neighbor's kids have permission to come over and use your pool whenever they want.  However, they also know the set of rules you have for the pool, and which you're rather strict about enforcing.

Today, you left to take your twins and a couple of their friends to their driver's education class.  Because you've had a number of guests who aren't in your 'extended family', as well as a number of drop ins, you haven't let the kids do much skinny dipping recently.  Rory and Kirby, the youngest sons of your next door neighbors, saw you leaving, and decided to take advantage of the peace and quiet to get a bit of skinny dipping in.

Rory (14) and Kirby (12) (on a day when they couldn't skinny dip)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=18]
When you get back, the two boys are still in the pool, enjoying themselves.  The trouble is that one of the rules which you're so strict about enforcing is that no one is to be in the pool, unless there is someone who's had the swim safety course.  Rory has had the pre-courses, and is a strong swimmer, so it's okay for him to supervise, as long as you're nearby, but he's not allowed to supervise by himself.

Not only would this be a probable spanking offense for your boys, but you have (and have used) spanking permission for Rory and Kirby.

Is it time to dry these two off, or is there a better way to make an impression on them?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 am

ivor

Marshall
I rather suspect they would find being banned from using the pool for x days a tougher punishment than a spanking.

But, which of those to apply is an even tougher decision scratch

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

3 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
If its a 'first' just remind them of the rules and that your permission to use the pool can be withdrawn at any time.

If not a 'first' just send them round to me.Very Happy Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

4 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:51 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Sounds like they get what all my boys get . Likely a paddling each. Sure they will be dried out when its over except for the eyes

5 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:57 am

mahoover

Cowboy
squarecutter wrote:Sounds like they get what all my boys get . Likely a paddling each. Sure they will be dried out when its over except for the eyes

Ditto for me.  This is a safety issue, and when you break a safety rule, there is a lot less leeway.

6 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:59 am

kalico

Sherrif
Safety rules are no no's to break so I'm in with square and mahoover
Those boys are gonna dried off!

Hugs kal

7 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:30 am

LLALVA

Trailboss
Suspect They know the rules. You talked their father out of punishing them for the pool party, while you were on vacation...
I think they need to be dried off.

8 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:46 am

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Oh, they are absolutely getting dried off!Twisted Evil
This is a safety issue and I may ban them from the pool for a couple days just to drive the point home, but they are leaving here with red butts to show off without question!

9 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:50 am

AFinch

Sherrif
Dried off and evened out.  I agree with Leti.

10 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:58 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Leti is so right!

I ditto her.

11 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:06 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I say dry them off, and let them think you are going to even them out, then give them the option loss of pool for x number of days or x number of swats.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

12 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Dry 'em off and even 'em out, for heaven's sakes, for a first time infraction. If there are recurring problems I'd ban them from the pool for a set period of time, but not for a first time violation (even at this level) where (fortunately) nothing bad happened.

Where are the skinny dipping pictures, Jack??? What a Facelol!

13 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
We are now flirting with triple digit temperatures. Banning from the pool would be a fitting though terribly cruel punishment. I think a few good smacks to the backside should take care of the situation. They'll dry off in a hurry in this heat, so the evening up won't be so bad.

Kat

14 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:57 am

Padraig

Trailboss
Let them choose...

15 Re: BOTD Extra 25 June 2013: Time to Dry Off? on Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:59 am

Jack

Admin
Actually, I just couldn't dry them off and even them out... That's because they have to have a suit on to dry off!

I didn't really consider what Leti mentioned, simply because it was a totally separate issue. I talked their dad out of spanking them on that occasion, because, while I could understand his point, I could easily see how the boys thought it was okay for them to be there (and I think this is a time when they were actually right, because there had been no exceptions to the rules). In this case, there was no question they were wrong.

Rory is taking a swim safety class, and I have no trouble with him supervising younger kids while I go to the bathroom or kitchen or something. In this case, I very carefully explained that it wasn't the same. Instead of making it about him not being fully ready (or me being afraid he'd panic, if he were there by himself in case of emergency), I simply pointed out that, with just the two of them, what would have happened if something had happened to him. Of course, teenagers are invincible, but I think he at least understood one of the reasons for the rules.

The main thing though is that they knew they'd broken a safety rule and they were in trouble. The problem was that I wasn't sure how firmly to deal with it. A real, otk spanking was VERY tempting. At 14, Rory is nearly at his adult height (since neither of his older brothers are full, biological brothers, it's hard to be sure, but he's nearly as tall as Barry), but he's starting to fill out a bit again, which means he's not all angles and bones anymore. On the other hand, Kirby is 12, but an early adolescent 12. Both of them would have been very pleasant to spank.

They broke a safety rule, and they weren't getting off easy, but it finally came down to whether I felt it was malicious or just silly.

I pointed out that I could ban them from the pool for a while, or turn them over to their parents. Neither of those seemed like a good option to them, and I let them talk for a bit, while I made up my mind. I finally put them noses to wall, after I'd reached a decision.

They were NOT happy to see me holding the small and medium Lexan paddles when I turned around. I had them both go over the picnic table, kneeling on the bench, with chests on the table, and holding the far side. (I did explain to Rory that I was using the different paddles because he's probably eight inches and forty pounds bigger).

Each boy got half his age in slow, firm swats, which was enough to reduce them both to crying messes, though not quite enough to have them bawling (they were both on the edge, though). I did keep the smacks off the legs, though Rory's last one would have been below the leg bands if he wore briefs.

Kirby was more than willing to take some cuddling afterwards, and Rory accepted a quick hug. I think their biggest concern (at least once the flame in their bottoms started to fade) was if/how long they'd be restricted from the pool. After a bit of discussion to make sure they understood how serious I felt this was, I let them back in to help cool off.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum