Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:07 pm

Jack

Admin
It's slow at work, so you decide to take a half day. When you arrive home, your 12-year old son, Matt, is gone. You go in the house to change clothes and make lunch, and you're thinking of taking him, and his best friend, Brian, to do something. You're good friends with Brian's parents, you've known him since before the boys were school age, and you've spanked Brian with Matt and on his own (and Matt's been spanked by Brian's father), so you have no trouble taking him with you.

When you get inside, the door to your bedroom is open, which is unusual. Nothing seems out of place, until you go into the closet, where you see the lid of a box is missing. You check Matt's room, then you go downstairs to the rec room, where you find your missing Playboys spread across the couch and coffee table. The boys also left glasses of iced tea on the table, but there isn't enough condensation to have ruined any of the magazines yet.

You understand curiosity, and you wouldn't even mind so much if they hadn't gone into your room without permission, left the magazines spread around, (gotten into your vintage ones, instead of the more recent ones), and used coasters with the drinks. As it is...

Then you hear something outside, and you look out the rec room window to see this:

Matt (left foreground) and Brian - both 12 - as they see your car and realize you're already home!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

So, now what are you planning to do with them this afternoon?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:22 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm going to bring them inside and talk to them.

I'm going to tell them I'm very disappointed that they have such bad manners they didn't think anything of going through my private space without permission. I'm going to tell them I'm very disappointed that having done so, they couldn't be bothered to take proper care of the items the took without permission. And I'm going to tell them I'm surprised they're so careless as to leave the "incriminating evidence" lying about.

I'm also going to tell them that I have no issue with them looking at Playboy, even MY Playboy. It's the lack of care for my things, and their general carelessness, as well as the "space invasion" that has me troubled.

I'm going to ask THEM what THEY think. I can't imagine after that conversation they will think it's "no big deal".

With a deeply felt enough "sorry", I'm not sure I will do more than talk. If, however, they show no remorse, this will be a spanking offense. It probably deserves to be at their age regardless.

3 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:48 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Gee, Doc sure saved me a lot typing!

That's the essence of how I'd deal, though at their age they're going to be mortified that you 'found them out'. I think you'll get a fairly sincere apology for this.

4 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
We are going to talk about privacy and respect. I think my boy knows where that will lead. After the troubles are dealt with, we go to lunch.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

5 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:02 am

Stone Man

Marshall
After talking with them about not being in my room without me OKing it, taking things that do not belong to them, taking poor care of those things they have taken, and nearly destroying some vintage copies, Matt and Brian will have no doubt that they are in trouble... but not for their curiosity.

Both boys are in for a side by side session bared and bent over the end of my bed where they will be getting licks of the strop. Things will then be put to rights and after a short recovery time I will tell the boys what I had had in mind for coming home early. If they wanted we could still do it.

6 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:19 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm in the Stoney camp on this one and being 'my' boys I doubt they'd expect anything less.

Yes, boys definitely time to how me your centrefolds Smile 

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

7 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 am

Jack

Admin
Darn it! I forgot to specify this was 1977.

Back then, I didn't know any dads with vintage Playboy collections, but there were more than a couple that had the stacks of magazines laying around.

In this case, whether '77 or not, I think I'd deal with the boys in the same way. That's almost exactly like Stoney, but I'd be using a paddle, not a strap. I think this is an occasion that needs to make an impression on them about respecting other people's stuff and private space, without making too big a deal of it.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

8 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:10 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
The Kier keystroke savings program is in effect for me.

9 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:07 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
The Doc has done it for me and it doe seem a shame to spoil a nice afternoon. Are they beyond the 'birds and bees' chat

10 Re: 22 July 2013 - Out to Lunch on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:26 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
K Club for me.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum