a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster

Tyler's Request

You've just picked up your son from soccer practice. You've been away on a business trip for the week. When you stopped home you noticed the grass has not been cut and it was now way longer than you expect. In fact Tyler promised you he would get it done before you got home. You promised him a spanking if he didn't

Tyler
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's quiet in the car for half of the drive home, then Tyler asks you a question. When he clears his throat you think he will come with his excuses for not doing his chore, instead he says

"Will you please pull over and  give me my spanking now, before we get home?"

It seems Tyler doesn't want his little brother and sister to know he's getting spanked. There is a perfect place to pull over on the way home, where you two can take care of business.

Will you grant his request or spank him later at home?

(by the way there was no good excuse for him not getting his work done)

2 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:58 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
While it seems a perfectly reasonable request, I suspect that should anyone happen by, especially a member of law enforcement, it would not be viewed as such.

Additionally, having his siblings know his fate is a time honored part of the punishment. And his little brother and sister must know that, even though they know what happened, any teasing or mention of it will not go well for them.

I can't imagine me promising a spanking a week in advance for a chore issue anyway, but the scenario says I have done so. That being the case, I'm not going to grant Tyler's request. I will be as discreet as possible about his punishment at home, however.

3 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:03 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Sorry Ty, I don't have the right tools for the job with me.

Since there was no good reason for this I see this as disobedience in addition to failure to perform. That's a stropping offense, pardner!!! If your sibs give you too much grief they can join you in the red rear club.

4 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:32 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I will pull over, and ask him what type of spanking he deserves, depending on his answer and how private this "nice place" is will determine whether I honor his request or give him the bad news.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

5 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
I will pullover into the "perfect place" and continue our conversation.

I can understand Tyler not wanting his younger sibs to know of this spanking. The promise of one was between him and me and he is not trying to argue out of it. Since the youngers look up to him like they do, I see no reason to ruin his image over a missed mowing (provided he gets it done with a sore bottom as soon as we arrive home).

For now his ass is grass and I am the lawn mower.

6 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
For me, having others know was the worst part of it, so I understand where Tyler is coming from. He already knows he messed up and is willing to accept responsibility. This spanking need only make a point; it doesn't need to be very harsh. Ten licks over jeans with a belt should be sufficient. I think I can take care of what needs to happen if there truly is a perfect spot. Complying with his request could easily make the difference between a kid who accepts and profits from his punishment and one who resents it.

The scenario doesn't go into specifics, but the place must have reasonable privacy or he wouldn't prefer it to the privacy of his room at home.

Kat

7 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:03 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I can't add much to Kat's answer. DITTO cat 

8 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:34 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I will let Tyler avoid the spanking by cutting the grass upon arrival home, thereby avoiding the spanking!

Iconoclast

9 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:40 am

ivor

Marshall
Can I join the Kat(z) club?

At least think I want to join up, but I'm a little lost as to why Tyler should want this spanking in private when presumably he has been spanked at home before and his sibs would have known. Do they not get spanked? Do they tease him because they think he doesn't take it well? Or if he gets it now will he try and kid them that he talked me out of giving him one when he gets home?

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:53 am

Jack

Admin
To be honest, if there wasn't a 'good' excuse for him not getting the lawn cut, I'm really more interested in why it didn't get done. It's not like me to just randomly toss out a threat, so I'm assuming he'd already not been doing it, and that he must have ignored whomever was left in charge when they tried to get him to do it. What I really want to know is why all that ignoring occurred, and why I didn't follow up more before leaving on the trip.

However, a promise is a promise. While I'm sure Ty would forgive me for breaking this one, I really prefer to keep my word unless there's a real good reason not to. The thing is, I don't have a paddle here, and I think his siblings need to know that he did receive the promised punishment, so they won't think I'm being unfair when I keep a promise for them.

While I generally avoid car spankings (and while I don't think either car I'd use to pick up one boy would even work), if I really feel that I'm able to privately spank him without worrying about bystanders or police, and if he's really willing to bare himself in a car with even the chance of a passerby, I'll consider it. More likely, I'll share these thoughts with him, then we'll brainstorm a way to make his spankings at home more private.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

11 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:06 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I don't think I can in this era. Also I am sure Tyler's been spanked at home before as no doubt have his siblings. We will go to Tylers room. My SO can keep the others well away and if they gloat they will know whats coming. There is also the factor that I don't mind them knowing the consequence of breaking a promise. Sorry Tyler

12 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:24 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I feel like I should try to explain why Tyler would feel so strongly about being spanked away from home. The scenario is clear that he is the oldest, and from his picture, I think he is probably around thirteen. At that age, his dignity is very fragile, and the embarrassment of what you might think is a routine punishment will be magnified exponentially to him. It would make no difference that his siblings also get spankings or that they've been aware he was spanked in the past. Right now it seems shameful to him for anyone to know. You might, as an adult, tell him that a spanking won't injure his status with his younger siblings -- that they will still look up to him; your words will make no difference to how he feels and will likely come across as insensitive or as you being dismissive of his feelings.

As the scenario states there is a perfect place, I see no reason to argue that this hypothetical place is full of risks. It's probably our little fishing cabin on the lake, where we will have complete privacy. Very Happy

Kat

13 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Just one other thought: there should be a law that makes murdering your parents justifiable homicide if they blab about your punishments to other people. What adults think is cute can be deeply embarrassing to a child of any age, and your thirteen year old may still not find it funny when you tell an elaborate anecdote about the time you spanked his bare bottom when he was four. He would certainly not appreciate your telling people that you still spank him. It may take years before he forgives you for humiliating him, even if humiliation wasn't your intention.

Kat

14 Re: BOTD 07-28-2013 Tyler's Request on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:52 pm

Padraig

Trailboss
O.k., I will spank him in private. But who will spank me for letting him ride without seatbelts?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum