a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 08-24-2013 Waylon's Journeys - An Ivor Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Waylon's Journey's
An Ivor Production

For the last couple of years your now 14 year old son, Waylon, has spent every alternate Friday night sleeping over at his best friend Tommy's house. The process being reversed on the alternate weeks.

This particular Friday is one when Waylon should be at Tommy's.

It so happens that you meet Tommy's father on the train on the way home from the office. In the course of conversation Tommy's father asks if Waylon is coming over tonight as he hasn't been there for the last couple of months. This is news to you and a bit of a shock, but you manage to conceal your surprise and say that you believe he is.

At home you ask Waylon if he is going to over to Tommy's that night and he confirms he is and duly departs. You are now suspicious and worried about what your son may be doing on Friday nights. Although he does a paper round he does lately seem to have had more money to spend than seems possible from that source.

Later that evening you decide to go out and drive around town to see if you can spot Waylon. This is what you see:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is Waylon going to get whaled on when he does come home?

David M. Katz

Marshall
I have no idea what he is doing but he is NOT where he told me he would be and hasn't been for a while.

I also don't like "entrapment." Why didn't I just confront him with what I knew as soon as I found out?

For the lying he is getting a sound spanking.

Then we will discuss whatever this is that Waylon is doing.

John Boy

Sherrif
Ditto Katz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

squarecutter

Sherrif
I want an explanation and it better be a good one. Is he hitch hiking, soliciting, buying or selling drugs? I hope I still have a relationship with Waylon so he can tell me. I'm more than a bit miffed I wasn't told he wasn't at his pals if he was expected on alternate fridays for 2 months.

So if Waylon can't level with me he's gertting switched and next friday he wont be entertaining or going out. Next time the sleepover is arranged I.m driving him there

Last edited by squarecutter on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Jack

Admin
I really don't think I handled this very well so far. If I trusted Waylon, why am i checking up on him? If I didn't trust him, why did I let him leave? And honestly, if I knew he's been lying about where he's going, why didn't I confront him instead of letting him leave.

So no, I'm not going to whale on him, at least not until I get everything straight in my own mind.

In the meantime, I'm going to talk to Way and let him have a chance to explain everything to me. For my part, I'm going to explain to him how disappointed I am at his dishonesty and point out all the ways this could have caused huge trouble.

I do think Waylon would wish I'd just spank him, because he's not going to be going much of anywhere without being under close scrutiny for a long time.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Jack wrote:I really don't think I handled this very well so far.  If I trusted Waylon, why am i checking up on him?  If I didn't trust him, why did I let him leave?  And honestly, if I knew he's been lying about where he's going, why didn't I confront him instead of letting him leave.
A good starting point Jack.

Waylon has been deceiving me long term.  If he's not sleeping over at Tommy's where (at 14) does he spend the small hours?  This is potentially serious and I'm going to have to get to the bottom of it.

For a start he can get into the car and come home to the father and mother of hidings before he's grounded indefinitely.

The fortnightly turn around sleepovers mean that Tommy is (perhaps unwillingly) an accomplice and I'm going to start my investigation by talking to Tommy's father.

Where things go from there will depend on what emerges. Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I can't really say what I'm going to do with Waylon, but there will be repercussions for his ongoing deceit. My first reaction would have been direct confrontation about what I've heard. I can't imagine that he has been doing something I'd be happy about if he has felt it necessary to lie for several months.

Kat

Stone Man

Marshall
I'm very concerned for my son, Waylon, after talking with Tommy's Dad. I hope I would not have used entrapment, but would have instead approached Waylon directly with what I had learned and asked for an explanation.

Waylon's explanation will determine what action I will then take. It doesn't look good for the boy up till now.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum