BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:53 am

Jack

Admin
It's Labor Day weekend, 1977. You and your two sons,

Zeke, 9, and Andy, 11,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

are on a father/son camping trip with some of your brothers and cousins.

You've mostly been having a good time, but your two boys have been testing the limits quite a bit. You try to take it easy, since it is a holiday weekend, but they've ignored a couple of warnings. Even after one of their cousins is taken off for a father/son 'talk', they still don't want to settle down, so you tell them they're next.

You must not have said it very believably, because they just got in trouble again. Now you've fetched a camp stool, and the three of you are headed towards a private clearing your brother told you about.

Once in the clearing, you remove both boys shorts and briefs, set up the camp stool, and have Zeke take his place over it. Zeke whines and begs, but he's always been pretty good about taking his spankings when he's earned them. You kneel down next to him, and turn his chubby cheeks a dark shade of rose, getting plenty of tears for your efforts.

When you're through, Zeke jumps up and starts to dance around, rubbing his bottom. You tell Andy he's next, but he's not interested, thank you very much. You get up and take his arm. He doesn't fight as you lead him to the stool, but he doesn't want to bend over it, then he makes you pin his hands behind his back, to keep them from covering his bottom. You give him about the same spanking his brother received, adjusted upwards a bit for size and age, but then you add a few spanks on his upper legs at the end, to remind him that he needs to accept his punishment and obey.

He has the same basic reactions afterwards that Zeke had. While Andy's doing his dance, you tell Zeke he can get dressed. You both wait for Andy to settle down and dress. It's obvious both boys have been crying, but you thought to bring a canteen, and you let them use some water and your handkerchief to clean up. You think you're all ready to go back to camp, but another problem arises when Andy goes to lead the way.

"Oh, man, Andy! Your legs are so red!"

And Zeke laughs.

It's one thing for everyone to know you've just been spanked, but with the evidence showing, Andy refuses to go back to camp. He's also letting it be none exactly how mean he thinks you really are.

What now, Dad?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:10 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I will suggest that Zekes legs are not exactly their normal colour either. If that doesn't help I will tell Zeke to go on ahead and give Andy a little more time. He needs to understand that no one will laugh at him, or else and he doesn't need to feel ashamed. The matter is closed and he will probably find his legs are back to normal by the time we get back. Either that or he can put some longs on. As to his anger at me I may be need to explain why he got it worse though I wish may be I hadnt given him more for his entirely natural childish resistance to being spanked. All kids react differently. I will also ask Andy if the problem was the indignity of getting "it" in front of his shameless little brother. He may not be much happier but hopefully he will feel able to come back with me.

3 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:06 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'll give him an ultimatum.

He can either stop being so childish and come back to camp, or we can return to the clearing where I'll show him how mean I really can be. Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

4 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
squarecutter wrote: Either that or he can put some longs on.
Square, they probably don't have any with them. The longs they have are brand new for school tomorrow and would not be on a camping trip.

I will just let Andy hang back and have some alone time. He can return to camp when he and his legs have recovered.

5 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:59 am

Stone Man

Marshall
MemoryMan wrote:I'll give him an ultimatum.

He can either stop being so childish and come back to camp, or we can return to the clearing where I'll show him how mean I really can be. Mad
AH.... the way it used to be.cyclops 

6 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:07 am

Stone Man

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:
squarecutter wrote: Either that or he can put some longs on.
Square, they probably don't have any with them.  The longs they have are brand new for school tomorrow and would not be on a camping trip.
Not only were the dungarees not on the trip; until about mid year (I exaggerate, but only a little I swear) they were so stiff you couldn't wear them over unspanked legs without them causing severe irritation and pain.

Andy can hang back, or hit the water before anyone sees his legs and give them a cool off. From what was written, it seems that all the boys pretty much know who has been spanked or who and where each is in line for the next one.

7 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:49 am

ivor

Marshall
If the water is near enough to get in before getting back to camp that would seem to provide the answer. Failing that, Andy can hang on for a while before coming back.

But, seeing they both know that one of their cousins was spanked earlier I'm sure the rest of the family party is going to know what happened to them when you went for your little excursion. Although I can understand him being somewhat embarrassed displaying the actual 'evidence' to outsiders.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:56 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Seeing as to how Andy is still exuding 'tude, I like MM's approach!

9 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:58 pm

sparky

Wrangler
I don't think spanking a naughty 11 year old on his bare bottom is anything to be ashamed about so Andy can just get over it.  He is free to hang back for a while, until the redness subsides, or he can rejoin the group, who obviously know all about the spankings anyways.

But, as an aside, does this scenario not demonstrate why a spanking is best confined to that part of a boy's anatomy best designed to receive it?  Andy's buttocks, like his little brother's, look like they are about ready to burst from his cut-offs so, if it was me, I would concentrate on them and let his skinny legs alone.

10 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:07 pm

kalico

Sherrif
scratch  Im tempted to agree with MM

Twisted Evil will make andy walk back to camp and suck it up...he should have listen to begin with and not gotten into trouble. I will explain that to him along with...his legs wouldn't have gotten the extra if he would have accepted his punishment like his little brother.

The mom in me would understand about the slight tude and will let andy stay back and take his time but he has to be were I can see him!

hugs kal

11 Re: BOTD 2 Sept 2013 - Showing Off on Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:29 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I will let him hang back a bit, but he has to be back at camp and I have to be able to find him by a certain time or else he might be even more red.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum