a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-14-2013 Does it Suit Him? A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
DOES IT SUIT HIM?
A DMK Production
Kendall is your nine year old step son. You have been married to your spouse for about a year. You and your spouse decided you would take over Kendall's discipline and spanking works well for him. Kendall loves you and you love him and the two of you have a great relationship.

Saturday was your little sister's wedding. Your spouse bought Kendall a new suit to wear to the wedding. Kendall loves his new suit. Kendall was also allowed to wear his new suit to church on Sunday but your spouse asked him to change immediately when you all got home.

Kendall wants to show off his new suit at school and asks your spouse to let him wear it to school on Monday. Kendall is told he absolutely may not wear his suit to school. Your spouse cites possible damage and keeping the suit clean. Kendall begs to wear his suit to school but your spouse stands firm and says absolutely not. You are totally unaware of the discussion and, thinking the issue is closed, your spouse does not mention it to you.

KENDALL - 9

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This morning(Monday) your spouse has to be at work extremely early and needs to leave before Kendall is even awake. You agree to make sure he gets to school. Your spouse will be picking Kendall up after school.

Kendall gets up and gets ready for school. He appears wearing his new suit. You think nothing of it and are unaware he is forbidden from wearing the suit to school. You even go as far as to tell Kendall he looks very nice in his new suit. You take him to school and go to work.

When you get home your spouse is livid. She says that Kendall is waiting on you to spank him. You ask why. Your spouse explains that he deliberately disobeyed and wore his suit to school. Furthermore the suit is now dirty and the jacket pocket is torn. Your spouse tells you that Kendall also lied and said you said it was OK for him to wear the suit.

Does a spanking suit Kendall?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I've ordered one half dozen stingoors!

John Boy

Sherrif
I need to have serious talk with him about the putting Mom and Dad against each other, and how if it happens again, he will be one sore little dude.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy

Sherrif
How many ways are there to describe "toast"?

Sorry Kenny, a lie by omission is still a lie. You've lied to me, your mother and engaged in a premeditated act of exceedingly deliberate disobedience. While you are too young for the strop, I may be thinking hard about a belt for this one. Even if I don't go to that length, this is going to be a super deluxe one.

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Why, oh why, do I always wind up married to an idiot? A nine year old is going to outgrow that suit so fast that it makes sense to let him get all the use out of it he can. So what if it gets dirty? I'm sure we have some reasonably priced dry cleaners nearby; and Fred the Tailor can take care of mending any tears.

Even more important is granting a kid something that means a lot to him. I remember my mother always wanted us to save things "for good" or some special occasion, which meant we never got the use out a lot of stuff that would have justified the expense. It's the same misplaced principle that drives people to buy (or trick others into buying for them through the extortion of wedding showers and wedding gifts) china that sits in a cabinet and gets used maybe once or twice a year, if that. Carpe diem, for eff's sake!

As badly as I feel about it, I will have to discipline Kendall for this end run around his mother's decision. However, on the scale of spanking severity, this one is going to be at the mild end -- a 1.5 or 2 at the most.

Kat

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Kat's unique insights almost never fail to blow me away!

I was quite prepared to strip the skin from Kendall's rear and here he comes from out of no where-the voice of sanity and reason. We as parents could learn a LOT from his voice!!!

kalico

Sherrif
Im with kat on this....

me being a mom, I would think it cute and let the little guy wear it, as I know this is a moment I should cherish as in future he will out grow wanting to be seen in public in this cute outfit.

hugs kal

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm also basically with Kat on this issue.

In kid-think, the fact that I didn't tell him he couldn't wear the suit to school, and, in fact, told him how nice he looked would be understood as being told it's OK to wear. He didn't ask me for permission. I wouldn't have thought permission would be required. I think it's a stretch to turn that into "he lied about it".

I think Kenny's mom is overreacting. I also think that at 9, he isn't too old for HER to spank rather than requiring I serve as executioner if she really feels this is a spankable offense. I really don't.

I guess that I'm going to talk to Kenny about not playing both ends against the middle in the future. Since apparently both my spouse and Kenny are "waiting on me to spank him", I guess I'll have to oblige. Personally, I don't think he deserves one, and it will be, like Kat's, not much more than token. I will make clear that the spanking he's getting (such as it is) is for playing my spouse and me against one another rather than for actually wearing his own clothes.

I'm afraid it's not only a spanking that Kenny needs, he also needs to pay some reparation for the jacket he damaged.

ivor

Marshall
Now if only he attended a school that had a school uniform policy then the problem would never have arisen. Smile 

In terms of the scenario though, I don't like him playing us off against each other so I will take the Kat/Kier approach.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
First, I may be in charge of his discipline, but I'm not her executioner, and I won't punish the boy for something in which I had no say, and with which I actually agree. I won't gainsay her or talk bad about her to the boy, because he did disobey her, but this is between them.

Second, he's nine-years old. I didn't tell him that he couldn't wear the suit, and I did tell him he looked nice in it, so I'm not going to try to say he didn't take that as me okaying him wearing it. I'll talk to him about being careful how he paraphrases things, and making sure he gets what people said right before he repeats them, but I'm not going to call that a lie (under this circumstance).

Maybe this depends on the economic circumstances. If money is tight, I might feel a bit different about him getting a suit dirty or requiring a few stitches to patch a pocket.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I am with Kat in knowing that a 9 year old will outgrow the suit quickly, but I certainly will not spank Kenny for dressing in nice (by my definition) clothes. If my wife had told me of the rule I would have contradicted her immediately. I will ask her if she would rather have Kenny dress in the pants-down criminal style instead! She should be thankful that Kenny likes nice clothes, if Kenny wants more suits there are plenty available cheep at the thrift store, sent there, outgrown and almost new, by people like my wife!

Iconoclast

David M. Katz

Marshall
It does appear that Kendall is playing me against my spouse, but, maybe not.

I saw him in the suit and let him wear it to school and even told him he looked nice. Ken also has no idea that my spouse and I have not discussed the matter. Perhaps he was just "testing the waters" a bit.

As has been pointed out my dear spouse needs to appreciate the fact that Kendall is still willing to be seen in "cute" clothes and even seems to like them. In about 2 years he "wouldn't be caught dead in this lame thing."

And, yes, kids grow out of stuff quickly and I am sure a cleaner is near by.

Had I been part of the original discussion I would have hopefully been able to talk some reason in to my spouse.

So, OK, what now? I will talk to my spouse now that I know the facts. I will then talk to Ken. Ken's going to end up with a few moderate smacks to the seat for the disobedience but that is about all.

We will take the clothes to the cleaners (if they can't be washed at home) and see about getting the jacket repaired. If the jacket can't be fixed then, oh well, he can wear the outfit sans jacket or we can pick up a new one relatively inexpensively.

squarecutter

Sherrif
How to be fair. I want to know if Kendall really thought my approval of his chosen wardrobe for school really did mean it was ok, even if he disobeyed his mother which he did. Not sure I want to be the executioner but that is what the scenario tells me I've become.

As to the suit I am sure some running repairs and a trip to the dry cleaners(thankfully its only Monday ) and no one will be the wiser. Once out of the suit I will flip Kendall over my knee and smack his bottom. I may not be as severe as the wife wants me to be. We will have a talk about perhaps being economical with the truth and playing me against his Mum

May be Kendall can meet some of the dry cleaning costs from his allowance

Pi Beta

Deputy
I hope Kendall is a good actor since I'm going to take him to his room where we'll have a long talk about the dangers of playing me off against his mother. Then I'm going to take his gymshoe or trainer and whack it hard three times on a nice solid surface after which we'll have another long talk while I 'comfort' him and get him to rub his eyes sufficiently long and hard that when we go back, it'll appear he's been crying.

I hope he'll make a good job of appearing to wince when he sits down!

I will warn him, however, that if he ever reveals to his mother what really happened between us, he'll get the spanking his mother believed was his due.

Jack

Admin
David M. Katz wrote:If the jacket can't be fixed then, oh well, he can wear the outfit sans jacket or we can pick up a new one relatively inexpensively.
Or a vest. That outfit would look killer with a nice vest!

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

David M. Katz

Marshall
Jack wrote:
David M. Katz wrote:If the jacket can't be fixed then, oh well, he can wear the outfit sans jacket or we can pick up a new one relatively inexpensively.
Or a vest.  That outfit would look killer with a nice vest!
Oh, yes, Jack, I totally agree. So good thing the jacket is torn.

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:
Jack wrote:
Or a vest.  That outfit would look killer with a nice vest!
Oh, yes, Jack, I totally agree.  So good thing the jacket is torn.  
me too.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
ivor wrote:Now if only he attended a school that had a school uniform policy then the problem would never have arisen. Smile 
Point taken.

The first second thing I'm going to do is go to Kendall's room and talk with him. He must be beside himself having to wait for me in only his tighties anticipating what I will do to him.

I don't feel that Kendall was playing the two of us off at each other. He was truly excited to have and thrilled with his new outfit and likely didn't choose to hear or interpret what his Mom said as a "NO!", and my affirmation of his belief by saying how good he looked instantly removed any inkling that he had misread his Mom.

Once I'm clear of Kenny's take on things, it will be time for the three of us to have a family talk to include the appearance of Kenny going from parent to parent until he got the answer he wanted. Hopefully my spouse will have calmed some by now so that we can calmly air our positions and come up with a solution.

The suit can be cleaned, at an expense, but still it can be done. A tailor (or my Mom) can put the suit coat back to good, and the suit can go into the closet for more than special occasions, as it has been noted how quickly it will be out grown by a rapidly growing little boy.

If my spouse can't get it out of h** mind to spank our son, I will leave it to h** to do it, as I will be called away to a MUST ATTEND meeting.

I think Ken could benefit from some stingoors on his tighties and some rubbing and tickles from both of his parents, I hope we can end the problem this way.

Observation: Since "spouse" reads more like Mother to me in this scenario, I have an observation. As a kid of the 50's and 60's, I don't know of a single Mother who gave up the "right to, privilege of, opportunity to" bare the bottoms of and spank their lads until well into their teen years and certainly not at the cute age and size of a nine year old.cyclops 

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Regarding Stoney's observation:

Truer words were never spoken! Even when my father was still alive, he'd sometimes 'reinforce' mum's punishment if what we'd done was particularly heinous, but if we had really done something that bad mum would default to one of the phrases that live on the top 10 of every little boy's 'greatest feared words list', "Wait until your father gets home!"

With the advent of Alex, she no longer 'dealt' with us-she'd just turn us over to him.affraid By this point Mik was 10.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum