a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-15-2013 We're on Strike - A Lat Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
WE'RE ON STRIKE
A Late Chat Production

Quincy is your son. Jasper is your nephew, your sister's son. Both boys are thirteen. Jasper is staying with you while your sister and brother-in-law are out of town. Both boys are subject to spanking. You have permission to spank Jasper if needed and have done so in the past. Your sister and brother-in-law also have permission to spank Quincy and have also done so in the past. Spanking works well for both boys.

Today is the party to celebrate your Great-aunt Selma's 80th birthday. You and the boys have known about the party for a while. Selma adores her great-great nephews and insists they attend her party. You also think it is appropriate that the boys be present. Jasper and Quincy are less than excited.

Selma has no cable TV or any form of technology to keep two thirteen year olds entertained. To make matters worse it is pouring rain thus prohibiting any form of outdoor entertainment. The boys endure a barrage of kisses from Selma. They are less than gracious. Jasper complains not too quietly that Aunt Selma smells funny and Quincy makes an equally noisy complaint that her mustache is scratchy. It isn't long before the boys are bored and they make you and everyone at the party aware of the fact. They whine and moan endlessly despite warnings from you. You encourage them to get involved in the party. They refuse saying everything is "lame." Aunt Selma is beginning to get upset. She doesn't understand why Jasper and Quincy are not liking her party. For the record, these boys are her only great-great nephews and she goes all out for their birthday and Christmas presents.

The boys finally tell you they are just going to walk home as they just can't stand being there any more. You do live close enough that they could walk home but you refuse to let them. Not only is it pouring rain it would seriously hurt Aunt Selma. The boys get defiant and say that if you won't let them leave then they aren't going to do anything. They plant themselves on the sofa saying, "We're on strike."

JASPER AND QUINCY BOTH 13
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is now time for cake and presents and Aunt Selma is waiting on the boys to join the other guests so she can open her gifts. You tell the boys to come and be a part of the festivities and they refuse saying again that they are on strike.

Aunt Selma is now very hurt and the other family members and guests are wondering how you plan to handle this situation.

Do you formulate a 'strike' of your own?

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
I've been thinking they both need a good "down one peg spanking" this is it!

Jack

Admin
I think we could all have done better at this. If we'd planned a bit better, the boys should have been able to find something they could easily carry with them, that could have entertained them, after they'd offered their congratulations and hung around enough to be polite.

As it is, I'm going to tell the boys their strike is a great idea. It's so great, we're going to continue it for both of their birthdays, though I'm sure they'll at least get coal and switches for Christmas.

I'll probably also send them out to the car, so they can be miserable by themselves, instead of spreading it to the rest of the family (unless it's too hot).

I figure the odds are about this time, they'll straighten up and apologize, at least from self-preservation.

As to when we get home... I'm going to let both boys know exactly how disgusted I am by their spoiled, selfish, immature behavior, then send them to their room, because I really couldn't be trusted to deal with them right now.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

AFinch

Sherrif
The boys are thirteen.  They're old enough to suck it up for a couple of hours.  I MIGHT tolerate their behavior if they were three, but not thirteen.

Aunt Selma is 80.  And she won't be again.  From the scenario, she's never been anything but generous and kind to these spoiled brats boys.

I should have headed this off earlier, perhaps with a bribe if they could behave for just a little while.  But I didn't, and they've now crossed a line.  While I'm not going to let anyone else dictate how to respond to their "strike", I think they've embarrassed themselves, and me, enough that I am going to deal with them in a manner that would be approved by everyone else there.

I'm going to ask to borrow a private bedroom...the purpose for which will be well understood by everyone there.  The boys can make their "walk of shame" there.  Once in private, I'm going to read them the riot act, culminating with the words "If you're going to behave like spoiled 7 years olds, I'm going to treat you that way".  I'm going to make sure they know I know "it's boring", but that everything isn't always about them.  I may threaten to go on strike myself with respect to their birthdays. Then I'm going to bare both boys and wear them out, following which, before washing their little tear-stained faces, they can return to the festivities and apologize.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Why in the world didn't the guys take a portable games unit or utilize one of the bazillion aps on their ever present phones?

No matter, this level of rudeness is intolerable from my kids. The solution I shall apply is that of Doc's. There will be wailing and tears coming from that bedroom and therewill be apologies issued. Hopefully the party can end on a better note.

When we get home I'm directing them to write (yes, pen and paper) an apology note highlighting the boys' recognition of all she does for them. They really need to get beyond themselves!

kalico

Sherrif
Like jack and Kier, we should have figured something out earlier and when they first started to complain about going home I should have made a compromise with then to suck it up and as soon as I could I would take them home. When they act like this my STUBORN would go sky high.They didn't make it nice for all involved so why should I take the time to take them home....well unless Im feeling like jack and would KILL the little darlings if I touched them. so Kier has it for me!!

Either way they are both getting ....Embarassed Embarassed 

hugs kal

Stone Man

Marshall
A less thoughtful reply.

The boys feel everything is boring, so I propose to liven things up for them and to put them both to good  use. This is a Birthday Party after all, and we all know what takes place at birthdays....

And since their very kind great aunt should not be subjected to 80 hard whacks at anytime, the two boys can take them all for her. And since their attitudes suck so badly, each can take the full 80... plus the customary 10 to be good on... and another 10 to "grow up" and be happy for all their great aunt has caringly done for them on their special days.

Twisted Evil I do so love a happy ending.... Don't you?Twisted Evil

John Boy

Sherrif
I like Jack's idea.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Padraig

Trailboss
Well, too often there is also fault at the adults side by not making enough effort to include kids into what is going on, so they will get bored even if they want to participate.

Nevertheless, the two brats have crossed the line big time. If they don't snap out of their attitude after I finished my lecture (inluding "promises" for their birthdays), there might be be "birthday spankings" indeed.

ivor

Marshall
I do suspect that each on their own would not have taken their rudeness this far, but they have egged each other on.

I'm sure Aunt Selma must have a hairbrush that she'd be willing to lend me for a few minutes.Laughing 

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Thanks A Finch, you've save me a lot of typing.

Pi Beta

Deputy
"O.K. boys, I've changed my mind. Walk home. You know where I keep the strap, get it and bring it back here. On the way you can think about why I need it so urgently. Your aunt will be opening her presents in 20 minutes; be back here by then - otherwise you'll be the entertainment!"

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I agree with Kier's assessment of the situation, but I like Cappy's approach. By making the boys take Aunt Selma's birthday spanking, I can give the boys what they deserve but in a way that doesn't spoil things for everyone else. The boys can consider themselves fortunate, as this will also be less embarrassing for them than taking them off to a room to be spanked like toddlers. I'm going to make it clear to them that this is an offer that can't be refused. I'm sure Aunt Selma has a stout hairbrush she can lend me, as I want to make sure they feel every smack through those jeans.

Kat

squarecutter

Sherrif
How selfish is this. One day out of their lives for a lady who has always done nothing but good for them. Self absorbed little whatsits. They are getting, if nothing else the Great grandfather of telling offs and I shall tell them just how disappointed and ashamed I am in them. They can think about their behaviour. I will ask Jasper what his father would think as well were he to find out. Its up to them now they can stay in the corner till we leave and go home to the hiding of their lives or they can come out for cake with the right attitude and treat Aunt Selma and the other guests with some respect.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Stone Man wrote:A less thoughtful reply.

The boys feel everything is boring, so I propose to liven things up for them and to put them both to good  use. This is a Birthday Party after all, and we all know what takes place at birthdays....

And since their very kind great aunt should not be subjected to 80 hard whacks at anytime, the two boys can take them all for her. And since their attitudes suck so badly, each can take the full 80... plus the customary 10 to be good on... and another 10 to "grow up" and be happy for all their great aunt has caringly done for them on their special days.

Twisted Evil I do so love a happy ending.... Don't you?Twisted Evil
NAILED IT!!!

cheers cheers cheers 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum