a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 9/24/13 "On Top Of A Lap For A Laptop?" A Dimitri/1strappedboy Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
On Top Of A Lap For A Laptop?
A Dimitri/1strappedboy Production

In the first year that you married into your instant family, 14 year old David (your oldest stepson) started begging for a laptop.  You are very much trying to 'break the ice' with him and are well able to afford it so you go and purchase one for him.

Upon it's presentation, Dave is very appreciative and tells the rest of his siblings to leave it alone as he is afraid they may damage it/mess it up.  Ten year old Darren is fascinated  by his brother's computer.  David has very kindly let him play around on it when he was standing right beside Darren so as to make sure nothing happens.  Things go from there to where Dave has caught him a couple of times messing with it when Darren thought Dave wasn't around.  David has threatened to "thump"  him the next time he catches him, and told Darren "since I can't trust you not to touch it when I'm not around I don't want you touching it at all!"

You overhear Dave telling his brother off and you reinforce Dave's edict telling Darren that you'll spank him if he messes with it again without permission.  Not two days later, Dave knocks on your home office door and asks if you have his laptop.  Telling him no, the two of you go to Darren's room to find....

Darren - 10
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Is Darren going to be a "laptop"?

John Boy

Sherrif
I will listen to whatever his excuse might be, and it better BE GOOD. otherwise he is in for a really good spanking!!!! EmbarassedEmbarassed

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Jack

Admin
Simple question - have I provided any computer access for the younger boys? If not, then I really brought this problem on myself, and I should at least by a cheapy from a pawn shop.

Still, David has straight out disobeyed and used his brother's stuff without permission. I think a fairly firm hand spanking is called for.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

AFinch

Sherrif
What Jack said.

Iconoclast

Trailboss
I agree with Jack also, especially as reasonably fast used laptops can be had for $30 to $60, usually without hard drives.

Iconoclast

David M. Katz

Marshall
OK, why did I put such a nice sofa in a ten year old's room? Razz Razz 

Yes, I should have "spread the wealth" but I didn't. I do totally understand why Darren is curious and maybe feeling just a little left out. But, also Dave is the oldest and was there a "special need" for school? If there was a good reason to leave the other boys out, I should have explained this.

However he did disobey so he will get a spanking but it will not be severe.

I think that tomorrow I need to look into some inexpensive laptops for the other boys.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:Simple question - have I provided any computer access for the younger boys?  If not, then I really brought this problem on myself, and I should at least by a cheapy from a pawn shop.

Still, David has straight out disobeyed and used his brother's stuff without permission.  I think a fairly firm hand spanking is called for.
The boys had a desktop unit to share for homework/surfing the net, etc. Dave wanted a laptop of his own.

Hope that clarifies things. I'll share what happened later.

Stone Man

Marshall
Atop a lap for lack of a laptop.

ivor

Marshall
Darren has been warned by me that if he messed with the computer again he'd be spanked. Can't see any reason not to follow through on that promise.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
1strappedboy wrote:
Jack wrote:Simple question - have I provided any computer access for the younger boys?  If not, then I really brought this problem on myself, and I should at least by a cheapy from a pawn shop.

Still, David has straight out disobeyed and used his brother's stuff without permission.  I think a fairly firm hand spanking is called for.
The boys had a desktop unit to share for homework/surfing the net, etc.  Dave wanted a laptop of his own.

Hope that clarifies things.  I'll share what happened later.
In that case, while I can understand David's frustration at his older brother getting something he doesn't have, that's the way the world is, and it's still going to be that way when he's 14 and his brothers aren't.

The fact that he does have his own computer access and still disobeyed (and was a bit sneaky about it, which makes it more deliberate in my mind) would probably make this a full paddling.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

squarecutter

Sherrif
I thought this would make Darren a lap "bottom!" Wrong tactics young man. May be if you werent sneaky about it you could gain trust not only about not being there without permission and also get laptop time to build competence so your older brother wouldn't be so cautious about it. Not sure what the state of IT in the home is but may be Darren needs his own one not so far down the road.

For now though Darren has earned himself a sore bottom and as this is disobedience and dishonesty a paddling. Next time that horrible strap young man

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Actually Square, you got it!

Dave was about to go at his brother when we walked into the bedroom; I had to physically restrain him, he was so angry!

Once I kept Dare from getting pulverized I took him to the den where he received twice his age with his paddle and a promise of the strop if there was a 'next time'.

As time marched on, each boy got his own laptop when they entered high school 14.

squarecutter

Sherrif
1strappedboy wrote:Actually Square, you got it!

Dave was about to go at his brother when we walked into the bedroom; I had to physically restrain him, he was so angry!

Once I kept Dare from getting pulverized I took him to the den where he received twice his age with his paddle and a promise of the strop if there was a 'next time'.

As time marched on, each boy got his own laptop when they entered high school 14.
Dimitri I hazarded a guess that in your house the strap for a ten year old really would be the nuclear option and that we hadn't quite got there yet

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Square, would you believe that at the time of the laptop incident he'd already started the fire that I wrote about in the "My New Family" series that served as his introduction to the painful world of a leather based spanking.  Though I went very easy with it, I think it's more the psychology involved.  

He had obviously not 'caught a clue' because before he was 11, he and Tyler got caught by me smoking in the garage which led to his first 'real' encounter (see "Smoking at Both Ends" for those grim details! Twisted Evil ).

Dave; you mentioned the idea of getting the others a cheap laptop.....
Though you can get one for a couple hundred bucks and change today, remember that in '06 they were still quite pricey and the one I got for Dave was nowhere near top of the line it was over $500 at the time.  I'm always amazed at how 'cheap' technology becomes as time marches by.  The laptops I got for Jeff and Ry when they were freshmen was easily twice the machine David's was but they were just under $400!

AFinch

Sherrif
Technology is the only thing that has become cheaper though.

In 1974, I bought a new car for 3400. It was hardly top of the line, a Chevy, but it had A/C and AM/FM radio (which in those days was a big deal). The A/C alone would cost that today.

I bought my first desktop in 1990 or thereabouts. It was a 486SX with a 14.4 dial-up modem and a 40MB HDD--I was told I'd NEVER need a bigger drive, and that was a state of the art machine at the time. It was 3K, or roughly 6x the cost of much better machines today.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum