a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:45 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Robbie Statement

You son Robbie makes tee shirts. Most times it's something funny or even provative without being over the top. You've warned him in the past not to push things too far. Today he showed up to youth group wearing this shirt.

Robbie 14
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He definetly got the attention of the lady who runs the group. She called you. Is it time for Robbie to fell your wrath on his bottom? (It's been almost a year since his last spanking)

2 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
where is my belt?

3 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:51 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Quite obviously we aren't making a full year; straight to the den.  You're going to have a hard time convincing me not to spank on top of the dozen whacks I'm laying on with the strop!

There's really no excuse/mitigation I'm likely to buy.

The next statement he can put on a shirt will be:
OW! Eeek! Yow! Not so hard! Daaad! No more please! Oooh! Yike, bwa-ha-ha! I've learned my lesson! I won't do it again, WAH!!!

4 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:52 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I have a statement of my own to make: Drop 'em and bend!

5 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:52 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
If he did not sag his pants he is safe, but I will get him a "Don't Tread on Me" gold color rattlesnake T-shirt!

Iconoclast

6 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:26 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Where does Robbie create his shirts? I assume it's at home, in which case, how did he get out of the house wearing that?

Either way, while I'm no prude regarding language, Robbie has to know that shirt is totally inappropriate anywhere, and especially at a youth group meeting.

I'm afraid he's not going to get to his one year landmark unspanked. The conversation will be much as Dimitri has outlined.

7 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:57 am

ivor

Marshall
In addition to that spanking he can also print up another t-shirt to wear to Youth Group next week. This one will say:

I got told what to do -
"Drop 'em and bend"

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

8 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:27 am

Emlyn Morgan

Trailboss
I give him full marks for spelling and correct use of the apostrophe!

9 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Before I take my belt off... I would quite like to know what brought this on especially when he gets in trouble so infrequently. Robbie has caused a certain amount of offence and in addition to his spanking he will be writing a letter of apology to the lady running the Youth group. He should be grateful if he gets asked back. And yes Kier how did he get this one past me.

10 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:24 am

Robbie's going to go for a nice little paddle, no Mrs. Smith its got nothing to do with the sea, he'll be wearing his bathing costume of course, while he has a different paddle, the kind of paddle you get when you're having your bottom spanked.

11 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:38 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
1strappedboy wrote: The next statement he can put on a shirt will be:
OW!  Eeek!  Yow! Not so hard!  Daaad! No more please!  Oooh! Yike, bwa-ha-ha!  I've learned my lesson!  I won't do it again, WAH!!!
HA! I like that.Twisted Evil 

Ivor wrote: I got told what to do -
"Drop 'em and bend"
Equally good.Twisted Evil

It's not as if I examine him before he leaves each time, although I may start, but it would not be hard for Robbie to exit our house wearing such a shirt.

Seems as if he is SCREAMING for a reset as it has been some time since our last session.

Robbie will be getting the strop, but he will also be getting an OTK spanking to remind him just how grown up he is.

He will want to apologize.

12 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:26 pm

Jack

Admin
I can understand that Robbie is at the age where he needs to test the limits.

I'm at the age where I need to enforce them.

He showed really bad judgment, so maybe next week, he can wear a shirt that says, "Boys that use bad language get spanked."

And he will have been.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

13 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Jack wrote:I can understand that Robbie is at the age where he needs to test the limits.

I'm at the age where I need to enforce them.

He showed really bad judgment, so maybe next week, he can wear a shirt that says, "Boys that use bad language get spanked."

And he will have been.
HA! I'd hate to have us as Dads... wouldn't you all ??affraid 

Actually I think we'd be darn lucky and I was/am, but that isn't the point is it.

14 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:59 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I would have killed to have any of us as my 'dad'!

Even at our meanest/strictest, it doesn't hold a candle to what I had after Tatu died! Tatu would fall roughly where Jack and I are in terms of strictness quotient and of course he always let us know we were forgiven and loved, even of a bit sore at the time. Very Happy 

15 Re: BOTD 09-28-13 Robbie's Statement on Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:45 am

Stone Man

Marshall
1strappedboy wrote:I would have killed to have any of us as my 'dad'!

Even at our meanest/strictest, it doesn't hold a candle to what I had after Tatu died!  Tatu would fall roughly where Jack and I are in terms of strictness quotient and of course he always let us know we were forgiven and loved, even of a bit sore at the time. Very Happy 
"Sorely loved" takes on a new twist. Very Happy 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum