Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 30 Sept 2013: "I Didn't Think You'd Notice

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
It was a beautiful afternoon today, so you took a run around in your convertible.  You invited your 12-year old son, Robby, but he said he wanted to hang with some friends.

While you're driving, you see him at one of the local parks, where some of the kids like to go to fly R/C planes and copters, since there aren't a lot of wires and posts in the area.

Your son, Robby (in the blue shirt) with several of his friends.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When you tell Robby and his friends to smile for the picture, they all do.  You might notice Robby's smile is a bit tentative and sheepish.  That might be because he saw you as you saw the bike that he's currently grounded from riding, after leaving it laying in the driveway the fourth time in two weeks (the third time bought a pretty good spanking, so grounding was the only step left).

You don't know yet if he'll remember to put it away when he gets home, but he's definitely disobeyed you.  Does he have a reason to have that nervous smile?

Last edited by David M. Katz on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected date)

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Is the Pope Catholic?

He looses the bike for 2 weeks and he's getting the 'deluxe package' on the spanking front.

Bare fanny, strop, corner time a spanking on top! affraid 

David M. Katz

Marshall
Robby owes me another day on the bike restriction. So I will add a day to the punishment and I will probably get in a few stingors to make the point.

John Boy

Sherrif
He violated grounding, I am not going to embarrass him in front of his friends but he is toast when he gets home.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
I'm going to make an excuse why Robby needs to come home now, so as to keep from embarrassing him in front of his friends. Hopefully, he won't be clueless about that too.

Once home, I'm going to read him the riot act. His bicycle grounding will be extended, and he's getting a deluxe spanking. Hopefully that, combined with the extended grounding, will make the point, finally.

If there is a next time, it's going to be seclusion.

ivor

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:Robby owes me another day on the bike restriction.  So I will add a day to the punishment and I will probably get in a few stingors to make the point.

Just one extra day Dave? You are in a generous mood today!

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

David M. Katz

Marshall
ivor wrote:
David M. Katz wrote:Robby owes me another day on the bike restriction.  So I will add a day to the punishment and I will probably get in a few stingors to make the point.
Just one extra day Dave? You are in a generous mood today!
Yes, just one. I guess I am feeling generous. I DO see the disobedience here but I just have to err on the side of Robby being forgetful and suffering from a bad case of kid logic.

After four "offenses" I am not sure why I think this bike restriction is going to work. Perhaps we need to see if he puts his bike up when he gets home. That will tell a lot.

Eventually natural consequences are going to prevail and the bike will be damaged, rust, be stolen, etc. At such point as the bike is gone then I will be very slow to replace it and will probably require a significant allowance contribution from Robby when I do replace it.

For the remainder of the time that the grounding stands I will make sure the bike is under lock and key.

squarecutter

Sherrif
If Robbie hadn't already had a pretty good spanking I 'd no what was needed now but it seems that and banning him from riding don't work on him. I am not sure i Would lined up Robbie and pals for a photo if I was cross with Robbie, I would have just lobbed his bike in the back and hauled Robbie home to whale his backside.. Still,as suggested I think I will make an excuse for Robbie to leave the gathering. When we get back he gets another good spanking and now he is grounded for a week as well as banned from riding his bike which I will park up in the basement

Stone Man

Marshall
A sheepish smile is expected from a boy who knows he is "but a lamb headed for slaughter" or at least a heck of a spanking.

I'll tell Robby I need his help at home and would like him there in ten to fifteen minutes. The bike will be put up on the wall for storage (like we do in the winter) for four days and Rob and I will adjourn to his room for a lengthy and lively "talk".

Cute bunch of friends... I hope I have spanking privs with them. What a Face 

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum