Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site


You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD Oct 3, 2013: The Life of the Party - A Late Chat Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack


Admin
THE LIFE OF THE PARTY
A Late Chat Production

Your son, Gabe, recently turned six and you have introduced "big boy" spankings to him. He typically responds well to a spanking.

Tonight you are having a few friends and family over for a small party. The party is scheduled to begin after Gabe's bed time. You put Gabe to bed at his regular time and your guests start to arrive.

Gabe is curious and he gets up and comes out to mingle in the party. He entertains the guests with a few knock-knock jokes he recently learned. Everyone thinks he is cute and showers him with attention. You manage to get Gabe back to bed and remind him he needs his rest.

About a half hour later Gabe is up and out among the partiers again. He is telling more jokes and is seemingly the life of the party. Once again you usher him to bed and this time promise a spanking if he gets up again.


GABE - 6
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Not more than ten minutes later there is Gabe again. You lead him away to deliver the promised spanking and to put him back to bed. He screams out, "No! Please don't spank me." Your mother, who happens to be at the party says to you, "How could you touch that little angel?"

What do you do?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Jack


Admin
Okay, what did I actually expect, having a party with people he knew, and arranging it so he didn't even get to greet them?

However, since it did happen, and he has been promised a spanking, he's going to get it.  I don't think it's too hard, and if he doesn't fall asleep right afterwards, I'll let him go back and say good night to everyone, after he's cleaned up.

Oh, yeah - first I tell Mom to remind her own business, and remind her of the time that she spanked me for doing what she told me I could.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

John Boy


Sherrif
I will Embarassed for a second, and continue to carry or lead him back to his room where a few EmbarassedEmbarassed and put him back in bed. Hugs, tickles, kiss and then lights out.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

1strappedboy


Sherrif
Doesn't it just curdle your blood when your mother says something like that in light of how she raised YOU!?! Mad 

Mum please mind your own beeswax here, I'll deal as I see fit! Suspect 

Absolutely  FINAL warning to Gabe; if I see/hear him up again he can entertain my guests with his singing and (post spanking) dance!

Now GOOD NIGHT!

AFinch


Sherrif
I'm with Jack on this one, only because according to the scenario I promised Gabe a spanking if he disobeyed, and he's disobeyed.

I think that when I took him back the first time, I'd have given him the advice a colleague once gave his 7 year old when I was invited over for an evening. "Go back to your room. I'd better not see you until morning unless you're throwing up or the house is on fire". If, having received that "advice", he still returned to the party following his "So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehn, Goodbye" moment, then his bottom is definitely toast.

Iconoclast


Trailboss
If he is being showered with attention I will just let him stay up till the guests leave, unless he falls asleep first.

Iconoclast

John Boy


Sherrif
Iconoclast wrote:If he is being showered with attention I will just let him stay up till the guests leave, unless he falls asleep first.

Iconoclast  
That is an interesting thought Icono, although are you or in this case me willing to deal with the grouchy little lack of Sleep boy in the morning.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Iconoclast


Trailboss
John Boy wrote:
Iconoclast wrote:If he is being showered with attention I will just let him stay up till the guests leave, unless he falls asleep first.

Iconoclast  
That is an interesting thought Icono, although are you or in this case me willing to deal with the grouchy little lack of :sleep:boy in the morning.
I should have known what would happen, tomorrow he can just sleep in; no big deal!

Iconoclast

David M. Katz


Marshall
I am going to lighten up and let Gabe hang out at the party. I imagine he will get sleepy rather soon.

The when it is time for bed Grandma can tuck him in.


_________________
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=David+M.+Katz

Padraig


Trailboss
I think that is a good approach. But mother will hear from me...

ivor


Marshall
If only his bedroom had a lock...........

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack


Admin
I answered according to the scenario, but in reality, I agree with Icono. If there is some reason Gabe can't be here (and if my mom is here, I'm definitely not playing sex games, so it'd have to be heavy drinking), then I should have found a friend for him to stay with. As it is, at his age, he's not going to be able to stay awake much longer, no matter how much fun he's having. If I tell him he can stay up as late as he wants, but he has to lay down on the couch to talk to his visitors, he'll probably be out in ten minutes.

And yes, Dmitri, I would have said boil instead of curdle, but definitely the correct idea. And yes, my mom has pulled this one on me, and then she couldn't understand why I was so upset and angry! Shocked 

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

squarecutter


Sherrif
i'm giving him stingers before tucking him back in. It will be hard enough to serve as a warning but not enough for him to howl the place down... I hope! A pity

this wasn't scheduled for a night when he could stay up later. Sorry Mum but I have to deal with this and I need him to know I mean what I say

1strappedboy


Sherrif
Jack wrote:I answered according to the scenario, but in reality, I agree with Icono.  If there is some reason Gabe can't be here (and if my mom is here, I'm definitely not playing sex games, so it'd have to be heavy drinking), then I should have found a friend for him to stay with.  As it is, at his age, he's not going to be able to stay awake much longer, no matter how much fun he's having.  If I tell him he can stay up as late as he wants, but he has to lay down on the couch to talk to his visitors, he'll probably be out in ten minutes.

And yes, Dmitri, I would have said boil instead of curdle, but definitely the correct idea.  And yes, my mom has pulled this one on me, and then she couldn't understand why I was so upset and angry!  Shocked 
If you'll recall, mine did as well and I was fortunate enough to be able to vent here rather than explode upon her, and yes it does make her scratch  when I get annoyed with her.  Sadly they simply do NOT understand/acknowledge  the grief and agita they cause when they say these things.

 Mothers!!Suspect I love you Suspect

Guest


Guest
Oh God! how I much relate to this scenario. My Mom had a similar party when I was Gabe's age and I had to be in bed just like him. No matter how much I cried and cried she wouldn't relent and let me join the party.

I wasn't as resourceful as Gabe, I only wish I had been and found the courage to get out of bed and go downstairs to join the party. I'm with Gabe on this one, definitely no spanking.

Good on you Gabe and well done.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum