a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10/8/13 "Low Down Logan" A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

David M. Katz

Marshall
LOW DOWN LOGAN
A DMK Production

You have a twelve year old son, Logan.  Logan is still subject to spanking if the need arises.  You essentially allow Logan to wear what he wants (within reason) and keep his hair like he wants.  You do draw the line with Logan when it comes to one thing and that is sagging.  Despite the liberties that you allow Logan with his attire this is the one issue of contention between you and Logan.  He picked up the habit of wearing his pants and shorts sagged from some other kids at school and he thinks it is "cool."  Logan is not about just letting a little waistband of his underwear show, he likes to wear his pants and shorts below his buttocks and likes for most of his underwear to show.

Finally you stood firm and told Logan that he could not sag his clothes.  He tested you a few times and so you finally gave Logan a spanking for sagging.  The spanking wasn't severe but you hoped you let Logan know you were serious.  You told Logan if he sagged his clothes again that he would be in for a very serious spanking.

That was last week.  Logan is on Fall Break from school and you all have gone on a vacation to Florida.  Logan and the rest of the family have been excited about and looking forward to the vacation for a while.  You all are spending the first day relaxing on the beach.  You get settled in and Logan passes you and you see:

Logan - 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Picture courtesy of ivor)

What do you do?  Do you put a damper on Logan's vacation?

John Boy

Sherrif
I am going to remind him but give him a pass, at least he has something for when those evil swimsuits sag. Twisted Evil I am going to talk to him maybe point out that he doesn't want a spanking on our trip. etc.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

AFinch

Sherrif
Like JB, I'm going to give him a one-time pass and a reminder.

Unlike JB, if it happens again, rather than spanking him, I'm taking him shopping. Instead of board shorts, he'll have speedos and sunscreen the rest of his vacation. If he's determined to be an exhibitionist, an exhibitionist he shall be.

1strappedboy

Sherrif
"Let's take them the rest of the way down; undies can join them.  Now, bend over the desk!" Twisted Evil 

I hate that look, and I've yanked my boys' britches up more than a few times over the years after I've swatted the less protected portion of their butts.

I think the fact that we're on vacation in a more relaxed setting will allow me to do something of the "This is the absolute final warning" speech as I really don't want to spoil our time with a spanking for something this trivial.  Now, if he pushes me or becomes insolent, refer to the first line of my reply.

I must confess, Doc's answer has a certain appeal and logic to it!

Stone Man

Marshall
There are plenty of saggers that I won't want to see in a speedo, but Logan isn't one of them. He can either keep himself and his undies covered, or let the world enjoy seeing more of him. Shocked 

good idea, Doc!

David M. Katz

Marshall
Hmmm . . ..

I love Kier's solution. Speedos! Twisted Evil 

But I did pack a brush. Hmmm . . . Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

squarecutter

Sherrif
Whys he wearing his undies on the beach rather than swimmers. Anywhere but the beach their might be a problem but no I 'm not going to make an issue here and on our holiday

ivor

Marshall
David M. Katz wrote:Hmmm . . ..

I love Kier's solution.  Speedos! Twisted Evil 

Me too! cheers 

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
(It sounds like the parent in this scenario is a lot more tolerant and patient than I would have been in the same situation!)

Since we're on vacation, I'm going to take Logan back to the hotel or a public restroom. I'm reminding him of what I told him and having him remove his trunks. Then I'm telling him that he's getting one free 'no spanking' on this trip, but he'd better not test me. I'm then having him remove his boxers. No one needs underwear beneath swim trunks.

This evening, we'll stop and get him some tighty whities. Let's see how much he likes sagging now.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Stone Man

Marshall
Jack wrote:(It sounds like the parent in this scenario is a lot more tolerant and patient than I would have been in the same situation!)

Since we're on vacation, I'm going to take Logan back to the hotel or a public restroom.  I'm reminding him of what I told him and having him remove his trunks.  Then I'm telling him that he's getting one free 'no spanking' on this trip, but he'd better not test me.  I'm then having him remove his boxers.  No one needs underwear beneath swim trunks.  

This evening, we'll stop and get him some tighty whities.  Let's see how much he likes sagging now.
HA! the evil tighties strike again!

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Like most posters, I will give him one warning because it's the beach and we are on vacation. The warning will be accompanied by a good stinger to remind him he doesn't want a serious spanking.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum