a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 10-27-2013 Sean's New Shoes - A DMK Production

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
SEAN'S NEW SHOES
A DMK Production

You have a twelve year old son, Sean. You find that spanking works really well when Sean needs a punishment.

Sean has been begging for some new shoes. The shoes are the latest fad and Sean "just has to have some." The shoes are expensive but you buy a pair for Sean. Sean loves his new shoes.

You explain to Sean that the shoes are ONLY for school and nice occasions. You stress to Sean that he is definitely not to wear the shoes for play. You tell Sean he can wear his old shoes, his sandals or go barefoot for other situations. Sean agrees.

It is the next day, a Saturday morning, and "the guys" come by and they all decide to go hang out together. Sean wants to show off his new shoes and so he wears them despite instructions to the contrary. You are unaware that Sean has gone out wearing his new shoes.

Boys being boys, the guys find some mud. It is very good mud and the boys all concern themselves playing in the mud. Sean does not think to take off his new shoes.

Sean and the guys headed back to your house:

Zach, Sean (Your Son,) Jeremy and Mike - All 12
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, those are his new shoes he is holding and, yes, they are most likely ruined.

You happen to be outside when the boys walk up to the house and you notice Sean's new shoes first thing.

How do you respond?

AFinch

Sherrif
If those are sneakers, and they appear to be, they can go in the wash.  They may not be pristine white, but they're not ruined.

He'll have to wear "discolored" sneakers until he outgrows these or wears them out.  He's going to HEAR about it, but I'm not spanking him.  They are, after all, HIS shoes.

I am sure some will spank for "disobedience".

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Mud will wash off with plain water, no problem!

Iconoclast

John Boy

Sherrif
He was told to only wear them for school and special occasions, he was also told NOT to play in them. He can either get a good spanking after his shower, or his allowance is mine until he pays me back for the shoes.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

kalico

Sherrif
Evil or Very Mad  Im a mom so I think the best thing for me to do is hand him over to his father and they can deal with it......Very Happy 

hugs kal

John Boy

Sherrif
kalico wrote:Evil or Very Mad  Im a mom so I think the best thing for me to do is hand him over to his father and they can deal with it......Very Happy 

hugs kal
LOL Kal

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Padraig

Trailboss
He will feel my displeasure...

ivor

Marshall
I'll go along with the first part of Kier's answer, but I'll let him know that once they're washed and dry he'll be feeling the sole of one of them on his butt.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Jack

Admin
Seriously, in RL, I can't see getting worked up over this. I'm also not sure what kind of shoes would be ruined by some mud. However, since I don't appear to have made any threats/promises in regard to what would happen if he did wear them outside of school/nice occasions, the answer is easy enough - "I see you wore your new shoes anyway. Hope you can get them cleaned up, because I'm not buying you another pair."

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Expensive new shoes should be able to survive a bit of mud.

Sean can clean them - and clean them - and clean them...... Until they are pristine to my pernickety satisfaction.

Then how could I NOT spank him. Rolling Eyes 

PS.  Do I have permission to deal with his friends too?   ............Please!!!! Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

1strappedboy

Sherrif
AFinch wrote:If those are sneakers, and they appear to be, they can go in the wash.  They may not be pristine white, but they're not ruined.

He'll have to wear "discolored" sneakers until he outgrows these or wears them out.  He's going to HEAR about it, but I'm not spanking him.  They are, after all, HIS shoes.

I am sure some will spank for "disobedience".

Ouch!!

Almost guilty as charged!!  Quite correct, that was my first response until I gave it a moment's thought through they eye of my son.

You're right; they're tennies and they will wash.  From the POV of a 12 year old I'd think dad was being way OTT for spanking me for this.

It's enough to talk about this, let him know I'm disappointed (I might add a couple stingoors!) and encourage him to be more careful.  Stylish shoes are certainly not the only thing I've overspent on and I certainly can afford it.

squarecutter

Sherrif
The sort of shoes that are not fit for play are not normally the the fashionable sort of stuff kids beg you to buy for them., like the ones for church or other formal occasions, The black lace ups I had for school etc. I might be more upset if they got in that state.

A pair of white sneakers? My bad for succumbing to pester power and spending so much money. Once he has been hosed down so he doesn't trail mud everywhere Sean can wash the shoes as thoroughly as possible. I will also tell him that if that is how he treats them I will be getting cheapies for him in future. Hopefully the time spent cleaning will take care of his disobedience. I think frankly though if I knew he was going to hang with this cheery crowd I Would have advised him to where the old ones lest this happen

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I shouldn't have made that rule in the first place, especially for athletic shoes. The trouble with this sort of rule is that it means I wasted my money on the shoes, as he'll outgrow them before he gets enough use out of them to justify the expense. He'll just have to do the best he can to clean them up.

Kat

Pi Beta

Deputy
Ditto Kat's reply.

AFinch

Sherrif
In Yiddish, when someone (usually a parent) gives you clothes, they say: "Wear it well". When they give you shoes, the words are "Tear it well".

I no longer outgrow shoes, but despite their insane price tags, they certainly seem to wear out much faster these days.

I recently bought new "athletic shoes" because the old ones' sole treads were bald. They're white. They are still white, because for the time being, I wear them only for "nice things" (like carpeted floors at the gym) and wear the ones they were meant to replace for everything else. Not money well spent.

When I was probably sixish, my friend and I made mud pies, and ended up looking much like the boys in this photo. I still remember having to strip outside, get hosed down with freezing cold water, before running, dripping, to the service porch bathroom's shower. That was worse punishment than any spanking. And I never played in mud again.

Stone Man

Marshall
I'll clean Sean and then he can work hard on cleaning the new shoes. I am very displeased with him, as I wanted him to have nice looking shoes for dress up times. I'm not sure if I will give him a real spanking or just enough swats to drive the point home.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum