Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:12 pm

Jack

Admin
Your son, Dwight, and your nephew, Tom, are best friends. They're both 12 (thought Dwight is an earlier-bloomer than his cousin). They're really more like brothers than cousins. Tom's mother has to travel for work, and your brother is a lawyer, so he often puts in long hours. Tom spends a lot of time at your house, and you've treated him the same was as you do Dwight - exactly the same, including sore bottoms when needed.

Dwight and Tom both attend a private school. At this private school, instead of using corporal punishment, they ask the parents to 'be involved'. Normally, when Dwight (or Tom) needs 'correction', you're willing and able to go up to the school to handle it. Today, Dwight got in trouble, and you were called in. The problem was, you had an important appointment, and there was no way to cancel. You talked to Dwight, who admitted he had screwed up, then asked the principal if you could handle it at home, and he agreed.

Dwight (immediately before finding out he was only getting a delay, not a reprieve).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tom's Mom is home right now, so you didn't pick him up from school. When Dwight arrived home, the two of you had a quick talk about the issue, then you lead him upstairs, to his bedroom, to get the deed over with.

You walked over to the desk and leaned forward to pull the chair out, which gave you a perfect view through of the tree outside the window.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, that is Tom. Do you invite him in for a better view... Or something?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:58 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I am going to yell out at Tom and tell him I see him. I will tell him to move on and then I will close the blinds.

If he is still all that interested in seeing what is going to happen then he can join in on the fun. Twisted Evil 

3 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:55 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I think I'll invite him in for an up close view and sample of his very own!!

I'm sure he'll decline my offer, so I'll send him home.  Later I'll ask how he'd feel if their situation was reversed; since he's basically a good boy I'm sure we won't have a repeat.

4 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:34 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
David M. Katz wrote:I am going to yell out at Tom and tell him I see him.  I will tell him to move on and then I will close the blinds.

If he is still all that interested in seeing what is going to happen then he can join in on the fun. Twisted Evil 
I agree Katz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

5 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:06 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
I will give Tom a choice. He can come inside, strip down and join Dwight in his plight, or he can get himself home pronto.

1strappedboy wrote: Later I'll ask how he'd feel if their situation was reversed; since he's basically a good boy I'm sure we won't have a repeat.
This point will also be made the next time the two boys and I can get together.

6 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:32 am

Padraig

Trailboss
ditto

7 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:39 am

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with everyone else.

8 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:13 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I agre with every one. Tom can either butt out and go on home or become a participant. And I will close the blinds

9 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:18 am

ivor

Marshall
Just pull the curtains/blinds. That should fix him.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:50 am

Pi Beta

Deputy
We'll go to another room that isn't overlooked. Tom's doing what I suspect almost any other boy of that age (+ or - 5 years or so) would be inclined to do.

Afterwards I'll ask him to let Dwight know when he's due a spanking so he can try to observe!

11 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:21 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Whatever is going on?

This will not be a new scenario for Tom.  The boys are buddies, they have been spanked both  together and individually in the past and each will have observed the other "getting it"

Tom's unseemly dash home from school and his obvious delight over what he is was about to see happen to his best friend disturbs me.

I'm going to summon him inside and get to the bottom of the matter. Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

12 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:24 pm

Jack

Admin
I'm going to invite Tom inside, then tell him to get ready, so he can have his own session, after I'm through with Dwight. Only when he starts to undress will I back down, and send him home.

On the other hand, maybe Dwight and I should check the closet and under the bed, next time he gets in trouble.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

13 Re: BOTD 28 Oct 2013: What's Tom Doing? on Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:01 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
Like Pi Beta, I can't really blame Tom. I'd have done the same. I actually did do the same as a kid. I suppose there is even a chance that Dwight is complicit in the voyeurism. Dwight and I will take care of our business someplace that doesn't afford Tom a front row seat.

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum