You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Skater

Bransom Postmaster
Slow in the Driveway
A Skater Production

Ok your 14 year old son decided to drive your car while the family was having a end of summer pool party. Kevin just took the car for a spin around the extended drive way. You just happened to catch him climbing out. No damage.

Kevin
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Apparently Kevin was showing off for some younger cousins who dared him!

Cousins
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Has Kevin earned a trip over your knee? If you spank him will you make sure the cousins don't know?

2 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:33 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
I think perhaps I have allowed Kevin to drive around in the driveway before. (Of course with my supervision.)

There was no harm done or any injuries so Kevin escapes with a strong lecture and a warning. However if it happens again: Embarassed Embarassed  Twisted Evil 

3 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:36 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
Ditto Katz

4 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:03 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Well, you know I whacked Dave when he and his cuz took the 300 out, but that was more for the attempt at deception than the actual driving of the car!  

I like DMK's answer and shall echo it here; likely Kev has piloted the car around the drive with me by his side. Heaven knows that by the time I was 14, I was driving all over the place.  Fields largely in the "FARM" plated pickup but I took it out on the roads every now and again too (never got caught, thank God) so I can't get too bent out of shape!

I think our conversation will touch upon the dangers of showing off and will let him know that a repeat will result in toasted buns.

5 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy  Ditto Katz and Dimitri

I know some states allow kids who live on farms to get a farm lisence at the age of 14.....

has 16 always been the magic age? as some of you know my parents were in there 40's when I was born in 72" but I remember seeing pics/hearing stories of my real dad driving his truck at the age of 12...off the farm and he drove logging trucks at the age of 14 I do know.

hugs kal

6 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:17 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Well said Katz, here here.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

7 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
I was driving our Morris Minor 1000 Traveler around our yard and extended driveway at the age of 12, so it's likely Kevin has been has been driving around our yard for some time as well. No damage no foul, but I will put a stop to it for the day and Kev and I will share a future moment to rehash the rules that allow him to drive the car which would have included no driving with anyone other than immediate family and asking first.

DANG! No spanking for Kev this time. If there had been the need it would have been just between Kev and me unless the Cuz wanted to share in the responsibility AND the spanking.

8 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:39 am

ivor

Marshall
All of those boys trunks are probably as big as the one in the car! Reckon they deserve spanking for that if nothing else Smile 

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

9 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
No doubt Kevin had been bragging to his cousins and although he may have previously driven the car under my guidance he will have been told never to drive it without my explicit consent.

If the cousins were in the car too I'll get their dad's view on his boys joyriding with an under age driver.  If we are of a like mind six of us will be retiring indoors to prepare some toasted buns, four in number.

Otherwise Kevin can choose between getting it privately now, or waiting until the guests have all departed. Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

10 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:51 am

Jack

Admin
Kevin has earned himself a thorough chewing out in front of his cousins, so they know this is a really bad idea. I'm going to include the fact that if something had happened, even if it wasn't his fault, we'd be SOL, because the insurance wouldn't cover him.

At this point, his cousins will be sent to their father's to explain their part in this (I hate 'daring' to do stupid stuff like this, but I don't consider it a spanking offense). I'm pretty upset with Kevin, but I think I need to calm down and think a bit before I make a decision. I hate that he did this at a party, but I'm going to tell him to go on. He's old enough that we can come back to this later, and he'll still know what and why.

I'm pretty sure he'll be getting worn out tonight. This was irresponsible and immature. Since he doesn't have a license, there's nothing equivalent I can take away, so a sore butt should be immature enough punishment to match his behavior.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

11 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:26 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
The trouble is, when teen lads get together the desire to magnify their capabilities and bravery increases. I'm qite sure Kevin got egged on once he'd bragged a bit. I'm also quite sure about Kevin being told he needed adult supervision at least he would be here, even if it is his own backyard think all the boys need to hear the lecture and the one bit that will embarrassing to Kevin is that he can still be spanked and that I will do so if this happens again Anyone thinks that funny can explain it to their Dad.

going back a few years, with less traffic around and in rural areas I can see things being different especially if farm boys were earning their keep but in a modern suburban setting with cars with far more powerful engines its not a good idea putting 14 year olds behind the wheel unless under adult instruction/supervision.

12 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:51 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
He's toast. Whether I let his cousins know his fate or not depends a lot on the relationship among them. If, as I think likely, all the boys are subject to spanking and have been spanked around one another, it's just as well they should know what he faces in case they think it's a good idea to take the car out without a license. I won't spank him in front of them, though.

Kat

13 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
No harm, no foul! Kevin did not leave the property, nor break the intrusive law forbidding him to drive!

So, other than a lecture, I will do nothing!

Iconoclast

14 Re: BOTD 11-16-13 Slow in the Driveway on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:53 am

Jack

Admin
Iconoclast wrote:Kevin did not ...break the intrusive law forbidding him to drive!
Yes, Icono- allowing untrained driver's who can't coordinate themselves or see over the steering wheel is definitely intrusive. I can't believe we don't allow any idiot with access to keys to drive.

(Though honestly, in Texas, at least, I'm not convinced that we don't.)

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum