Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:05 pm

Jack

Admin
You're preparing dinner, and your oldest son, Zack, is in the kitchen with you, along with his two best friends (whom you occasionally forget aren't yours also, since the three of them have known each other since pre-school, and you (and their parents) normally treat them all like your own - including discipline privileges).

Scott (left), Zack (center), and Steve - all 13.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The three boys have been a bit worried recently, because there's a holiday dance coming up. The three of them met 3 girls at the Halloween dance (where the above picture was taken), and the girls 'made' them dance... None of them were very good at it.

Since then, you've helped them out a little. The upcoming party is going to have an '80s' theme, so you're pretty familiar with the music, and you even teach them a bit of the basic dancing from the time... Nothing fancy, but enough to get them by.

So, with the party fast approaching, and you playing your usual selection of oldies, when Footloose comes on, the boys can't resist busting a few movies - even though it's only them. After all, they're alone, they don't mind dancing with each other.

Every goes well, until the song ends, and the sudden silence uncovers juvenile giggling, which quickly leads to your younger son

Chet

and his best friend (and Steve's little brother), Dave

and yes, that Nintendo DS Dave is holding is the new, 3DS, which can take video footage, which is what the two of them have been doing. As they announce they're logging on to post it to youtube, they take off running, and the chase is on.

Do you interfere, are the coming beatings earned and deserved, or will you be handing out beatings of your own?

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

2 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:21 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
I will interfere; but only after the 13 year olds have a chance to "enforce the law" a bit with the meddlesome youngsters!

As long as the older guys don't thump them too badly, I'll chalk it up to 'just desserts'.  Then I will require the littles to delete the video and threaten them with a den visit if they intrude like that again!  I'm glad my 13 year old is sufficiently confident in himself to want to 'bust some moves' with his friends and I don't want anything to inhibit that.  Perhaps he'd like to have his version of "The Spanking Dance" posted to You-tube!

BTW, Chet needs a visit to the den for that ear-piercing/stud alone! Shocked

3 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
1strappedboy wrote:I will interfere; but only after the 13 year olds have a chance to "enforce the law" a bit with the meddlesome youngsters!

As long as the older guys don't thump them too badly, I'll chalk it up to 'just desserts'.  Then I will require the littles to delete the video and threaten them with a den visit if they intrude like that again!  I'm glad my 13 year old is sufficiently confident in himself to want to 'bust some moves' with his friends and I don't want anything to inhibit that.  Perhaps he'd like to have his version of "The Spanking Dance" posted to You-tube!

BTW, Chet needs a visit to the den for that ear-piercing/stud alone! Shocked
I can go along with this.

4 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:29 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Dimitri too.

5 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:25 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Club Dimitri is open for business.

6 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:11 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I will stop the chase and give the boys a choice. 1. the younger ones join me in my office where we shall first remove the you tube video as well as possible supsend the youtube account. and they will get a sound spanking. Option 2 I I let the older boys get some free thumps in. I have a feeling that the younger boys will be in the office by the end of the options. I will also ask how they would feel if for example their brothers filmed their spanking or at least recorded the sound and pointed and laughed and put it on you tube.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

7 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:27 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
I'm going to stop the chase and allow Zak to film me spanking the young ones (pants up, to keep it postable) as insurance.  

Then I'll promise a greatly enhanced session with the strap for either, or both, groups should ANYTHING subsequently appear on You Tube, or anywhere else on the net.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

8 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:40 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm in club Dimitri while pondering one of the great unanswerable mysteries of life. Why is it perfectly acceptable for girls to dance together, but not boys? scratch scratch

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

9 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:07 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think the boys can sort this one out among themselves within reason. I am sure the older ones will catch up in time to stop the film going on you tube and there will be a bit of a wrestling match. The young ones look fairly close in age. I will shout out 'no punching,' and 'nothing goes on you tube or else.' The serious point is that at 13 the boys are bound to get it in the neck from their peers if their innocent dancing gets out there, It will be a field day for the bullies and homophobes at school and for a while their lives wouldn't be worth living. After this I will supervise this piece of footage being deleted; No spanking if they stay within the rules

10 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:20 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
ivor wrote:I'm in club Dimitri while pondering one of the great unanswerable mysteries of life. Why is it perfectly acceptable for girls to dance together, but not boys? scratch scratch
I've always wondered the same thing. Same goes for girls kissing each other in greeting, or having sleepovers after elementary/middle school.

11 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:31 pm

Jack

Admin
ivor wrote:I'm in club Dimitri while pondering one of the great unanswerable mysteries of life. Why is it perfectly acceptable for girls to dance together, but not boys? scratch scratch
Because men made the rules, and men like to watch women dancing (kissing, etc) each other.

AFinch wrote:I've always wondered the same thing.  Same goes for girls kissing each other in greeting, or having sleepovers after elementary/middle school.
Actually sleepovers in high school are still okay, if they have a particular reason. That tends to be more true when the boys in question either don't drive or can't get a car for the night.

I tend to agree with the majority. I'm going to threaten havoc of my own on anyone who gets too carried away, and I'll make sure the video doesn't get posted. I'll also have a little talk with the younger boys about spying and making unauthorized vids, but I think that's far enough.

By the way, this scenario is mostly original, but I did have the high school boys in the kitchen... must have been last Monday night, dancing around like fools while I was listening to my 80s playlist. They had a great time, and I had a great time watching them, but it did stop when some little brothers walked in.

http://bransomtx.forumotion.net

12 Re: BOTD 18 Nov 2013: Dance to Death on Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:25 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'll go along with Dimitri also. Very Happy

Kat

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum