Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 25 Nov 2013: The Boy Next Door

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jack

Admin
You've lived in the same home for almost twenty years now, and it's in a quiet, friendly neighborhood. You've had the same neighbors for over 15 years, which means you've known them since before their son, Devon was born. They're good friends, and you've been close to Devon all his life, especially since his father travels for work, and his mom's schedule doesn't always allow for her to be home at a certain time. Since you work at home, when Devon was younger, he would just come to your house when his parents weren't home. at 14, he's old enough to stay home by himself, but he still sometimes comes over when he's in the mood for company. During that time, you've acted in every way as another parent - from tending to him when he's sicking, to cuddling him when he's sad, to busting his butt when he was naughty - all with the full approval and support of his parents.

The spankings haven't happened as often for a while now. Part of the reason you spanked was his mom was no good at it. By the time he was six, he practically laughed off her attempts, which caused a need for you to step in. As Devon got older, not only did he start behaving better, but his mother felt more comfortable using groundings, so spankings weren't needed. With his mom using restrictions and him not spending as much time at your house, you're not sure how long it's been since you used CP with him.

Then today, you happened to be taking some recycling to the alley, when you glanced over and saw...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You know that Devon's grounded right now. You saw him come home from school on time and go into his house. But now he's going out the back, where you normally wouldn't be able to see him. With a sheepish, slightly sick grin, he says hi. What do you have to say?

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Presuming all the background elements are as stated, he plays with my kids who would remind him of how effective my spankings are; his grin should be 'slightly sick and shaky'!  What do I say to him?

How about. "Hi Dev, aren't you grounded to inside?" and listen to his response.  If it isn't "My house is on fire and I fled!", he can rediscover for himself how 'good' I am at kindling flames on a boy's rear!

MemoryMan

Sherrif
What an embarrassing situation for Devon.

His smile may have been sheepish but his cheeks justifiably turned a sickly pale.

I'll endeavour to look suitably serious myself as I grab this this heaven sent opportunity to renew my acquaintance with his other smile and generate a very healthy blush in its surrounding cheeks. Twisted Evil

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

ivor

Marshall
I guess the response to this situation depends on how you define 'grounding'. Personally, if all he was doing was sitting in the back yard on his own then I don't think I'd be that bothered, but if his Mon's groundings mean staying in his room then he is in breach of the rules. Even then I don't think I'd do more than let him know I'm going to tell his Mom he was outside.

Now, if once I've said that he makes a request.............Very Happy 

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
If I'm sure he's supposed to be inside during the grounding, I'll give him a couple of good smacks to the backside and send him back where he belongs. I don't see any need for an all out punishment, but instead will take the opportunity to nip his breaking grounding in the bud.

Kat

David M. Katz

Marshall
I like Kat's answer, No, I LIKE Dimitri's and MM's answer. Kat's answer is just more logical and realistic.

So the "normal" me says DITTO Kat. Very Happy 

The "fantasy" me says DITTO Dimitri and MM. Twisted Evil 

squarecutter

Sherrif
I think since its been a while I think hi Should let Devon know that I will be checking the terms of his grounding with her and let her decide. Obviously it is her grounding Devon has violated so her decision as to whether is still subject to being spanked by me. Devon may of course plead otherwise Exclamation

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Kat

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Since I do not believe in grounding as punishment I am not about to assist in the enforcement thereof! Obviously his mother is not taking her (stuipidly) self imopsed duties as jailer serously. Therefore I will not either.

Iconoclast

Jack

Admin
Iconoclast wrote:Since I do not believe in grounding as punishment I am not about to assist in the enforcement thereof!  Obviously his mother is not taking her (stuipidly) self imopsed duties as jailer serously.  Therefore I will not either.
Yes, Icono, God forbid we should ask the boy to show some honor and respect.

I guess I wasn't clear on this (I had nothing, and came up with it in the middle of the night), but when I said 'you saw him in the alley', I meant HE was in the alley and leaving his house - definitely violating.

I think that, since I have permission to punish when needed, and I caught him in the act, I'll ask if he wants to handle it now, or wait for his mom. If he chooses to handle it now, I'll get him inside, bare him, put him over my lap... and give him a couple of good smacks, then a reminder that this is why it's best to follow the rules - you never know what act of God will catch you out.

John Boy

Sherrif
I say he probably needs to spend the rest of the day at my house till Mom gets home and then tell her what I caught him doing. I'm sure the three of us can come up with a good punishment for ducking out on his grounding.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Stone Man

Marshall
John Boy wrote:I say he probably needs to spend the rest of the day at my house till Mom gets home and then tell her what I caught him doing. I'm sure the three of us can come up with a good punishment for ducking out on his grounding.
Late Ditto

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum