Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Jack

Admin
The last few days, you've had a few extra boys in your home.

Aidan - 10, Cole - 12, and Blake - 16

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Blake is practically part of your family, and Aidan is just a sweetheart. Cole is smart and amusing, but he also has a mouth on him, no self-control, and he thinks 'insult humor' is actually funny. After several warnings, you and he finally made a visit to your office, where you wore him out.

It seems like Cole really doesn't understand that he's hurting other people's feelings when he makes a lot of his 'jokes'. You can think of a few reasons he might be doing it, but you don't feel like he's really trying to be mean.

The problem is, today was the start of the long, Thanksgiving weekend, and your sons are having a number of other friends spend the night.

Your son, Parker

and two of his friends, the two on whom Cole was picking

Jake and Conner

After his spanking, Cole spends some time by himself, but he's sleeping in Parker's bedroom, and all of his stuff is in there, so he finally heads back in. After a while, you hear a lot of noise coming from that room, so you go to check it out. What you hear as you approach the door is the other boys are making fun of Cole for getting spanked.

Is that just what he deserves or are other steps required?

2 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:17 pm

mahoover

Cowboy
At the very least, I need to have a talk with the other boys. I will ask them if they would like it if Cole brought up one of their spankings. I will tell them that they are doing exactly what got Cole in trouble. After we have talked about it, I will tell them that they have gotten their one and only warning, and that everyone is on notice about no picking on the others.
If Cole is visibly upset, and the others could have seen that, I might upgrade to a spanking. The boys need to learn to tell how what they are saying is affecting others, and if it is hurting them stop.
I will also find a quiet moment to talk to Cole tomorrow, and try to use how he is currently feeling to help him learn to not pick on others.

3 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:20 pm

1strappedboy

Sherrif
Sorry fellows, but that stops NOW unless you'd like a sampling yourselves! He's paid for his deeds so we are fresh sheet from here. You guys have ribbed him a bit but no more.

As to Cole, I hope he now understands how it feels to be on the other side of the being made fun of coin and takes that to heart.

I think I'll leave off with a bit of a strong hint that this is the last warning I intend to hand out to ANYONE so we can have a peaceful, fun filled time together for the holiday.

4 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:32 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
I agree with Mahoover and Dimitri. Nothing to add.

5 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:38 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
I make my presence known. I will then point out two wrongs don't make a right, but they can lead to two more or is it three more trips across my lap.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

6 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
Did Cole get warnings just before his spanking? Or were they old ones and this was the last straw?

As Cole has just been punished for what these two boys are now doing it may be hard for him to accept that he and not they had earned punishment.

I'd like to skirt the whole thing with just words and hope both sides come away learning that their actions were not acceptable.

7 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:21 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Dimitri said it for me.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

8 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:28 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
MemoryMan wrote:Dimitri said it for me.
Put me in the Dimitri camp and stingoers to any who care to answer back

9 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:30 am

Padraig

Trailboss
ditto

10 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'm pretty much with Dimitri, but I worry that there are going to be continued bad feelings among these boys. I really feel for Cole. I think the worst thing about a spanking was the knowledge that other people knew. It can be very hard not to feel humiliated under these circs, and the teasing of the other boys made it that much harder.

Kat

11 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:13 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
K club plus Dimitri!

12 Re: BOTD 28 Nov 2013: The Aftermath on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:05 am

Jack

Admin
Cole did have several chances over a couple of days to back off, before he finally got spanked. That means the other boys are going to get the same thing he did - but if they repeat it, they'll all be going over my lap for their own turn. Cole won't get to watch, but the other boys will all watch each other.

After they understand I'm serious, I'm going to point out to all of them (including Cole) that they know what it's like to be teased, and it's no fun at all. I'll also point out that, at least for myself, teasing someone else made me feel bad about myself.

In real life, this didn't happen.

When a boy gets a trip to my office, there are assumptions about what happens there, but any teasing that occurs afterward is usually fairly friendly. Of course, this was an unusual circumstance.

After his spanking, Cole was very sulky, but I think a lot of it was embarrassment. He did sit in the living room and play his DS for a while, but Kirby had been hanging out with Parker that night, and he came and invited Cole to re-join them. Cole was pretty hesitant, but he went. I checked later, and they seemed to be having a good time.

Jake did tell me later that Cole apologized to them and said he was just trying to be funny.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum