Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:17 pm

Jack

Admin
You've recently taken in a new foster son, John. John's 16, but small and not real well-developed for his age, and not especially mature emotionally either. He tends to be nervous around crowds, and he's a bit shy and uncomfortable around boys your own age.

He has, however, bonded closely with your 11-year old son, Van.

(Van and John)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

While Van has been living with you for nearly six years, and has received all the spankings you'd expect a boy of those ages to receive, John has only been officially one of your kids for less than a month, and he's only had a couple of spankings - neither of which was as hard as you'd normally give a younger boy, much less a boy John's age. John's spankings have also been as private as they can get in a large household.

Today, Van and John took off without letting anyone know, which is a strict violation of your rules. Not only that, but they were late getting back - not late enough to be an automatic spanking offense, but coupled with them leaving without permission, it's enough to be sure of the sentence.

The only problem is, when two boys get in trouble together, you normally spank together. John had never been spanked before moving in with you, and you're not sure how he'd deal with a spanking like Van normally gets. While nudity isn't an issue for most of the boys, and while John has spent time in institutions, so it probably shouldn't be for him, he's not really been in a situation to be exposed in front of your other boys yet.

So, are you going with business as usual, or do you make exceptions to deal with John?

2 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:30 pm

AFinch

Sherrif
John was well aware before moving in that you spanked, and HOW you spank.

He has also bonded closely with Van, and has spent enough time in both institutions and your home, now, that being undressed with one other boy shouldn't be a huge issue. If there is some embarrassment involved, I think that's actually part of the punishment.

Business as usual, I think. He wanted (and wants) to be part of a family. As a former colleague used to say--sometimes, you've got to take the s**t with the ice cream.

3 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 pm

David M. Katz

Marshall
Why don't I take John aside and ask him?

If he wants privacy then he can have privacy with the explanation that this is an exception.

If he is OK with being with Van then we will take care of business as usual.

4 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:19 pm

Kittykat

Deputy
I'm with Dave on this one.

5 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:36 pm

kalico

Sherrif
Very Happy  Im more inline with Kier......

unless you plan on going lighter or harder on John then maybe privacy but I think it sounds like it's about time he get at least what Van is getting......

Rolling Eyes  so much for Van protection if this is RL

hugs kal

6 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:21 pm

mahoover

Cowboy
My first response is he did the crime, he pays the time (over a knee).
But I do want to give him some consideration for this being new.  If he hadn't had any spankings previously, I would probably spank the two boys separately.  But since he has had other spankings (even if not full out), I would lean towards the normal pattern of spanking them together.  If he is getting more upset than I would expect for a boy about to be spanked, I would also spank them separately.  One of the things that you have mentioned is he is worried about not being able to stay here permanently.  So I think he will feel better in the long run if he is treated as much like the other boys as possible.  He will know that if boys get in trouble together, they get spanked together.

7 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Stone Man

Marshall
"Well Son... you've wanted to know what it would be like to get a REAL spanking since you arrived, and you're about to find out... with your brother."

Time for brother bonding. Whatever Van is in for, John should also get.

8 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:39 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
In an odd way my concern is Vans reaction. How does he feel if John, a much older lad gets the same or less than him albeit Van being much more used to a whacking. And what if John disintegrates after a couple of whacks. John may not live that down either. For that reason for given the age difference I will deal with these two separately. My aim will be for equality of misery and will deal with John first while Van waits elsewhere in the house. John deserves and probably needs a real spanking to complete his integration. I think I will then find it easier to deal with Van. The exceptional age difference dictates that I keep them apart for this

9 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:48 am

ivor

Marshall
I'm in the Katz club, although unless they are both being pretty dumb or totally unaware of time, they would have realised before they got home that a spanking was on the cards and thus talked about it. That being so, the concept of being spanked together would not be that much of a surprise to John.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

10 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:07 am

MemoryMan

Sherrif
John is shy and with some residual emotional baggage that is probably keeping him on the fringe of the family.

What better way to help him towards full integration than to punish him alongside the "brother" he's really bonded with.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

11 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:17 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I'd probably spank them together. I doubt Van will be paying attention to anyone else's reactions, as his own bottom will occupy his attention fully. To me, however, there is no criteria for a "real" spanking. An older kid who is unused to being spanked may never need to be punished as hard as an experienced younger boy. For me, the punishment that is effective at the mildest level is the one that is appropriate. If I'll need to make much of a distinction between the boys or fear that any distinction will result in a problem, I should handle their punishments privately.

Kat

12 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Jack

Admin
The spankorama might have already given this way, but this isn't a 'true' scenario. Rather, I was just watching the two of them hanging out together, while the idea of last night's BOTD was on my mind, and things kind of clicked.

I do appreciate the feedback and thoughts, because there's a good chance something like this could happen some day.

Honestly, I think Square most closely echoes the thoughts I have about the issue. I'm not too worried about Van's reaction - partially for the reasons Kat states, and partially because he's normally a very generous boy. For that matter, he's been punished before with boys who needed a different level of spanking than he did, and it didn't seem to bother him.

I think the thing that bothers me most is what if John really breaks down and/or feels humiliated by being spanked in front of the much younger boy.

If/when this really happens, after reading all your thoughts and contemplating, I think I'll just tell John how I normally do it, and let him decide if he wants to take it solo, or 'like one of the family'.

I have a feeling I know which way he'll go.

13 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:39 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:The spankorama might have already given this way, but this isn't a 'true' scenario.  Rather, I was just watching the two of them hanging out together, while the idea of last night's BOTD was on my mind, and things kind of clicked.

I do appreciate the feedback and thoughts, because there's a good chance something like this could happen some day.  

Honestly, I think Square most closely echoes the thoughts I have about the issue.  I'm not too worried about Van's reaction - partially for the reasons Kat states, and partially because he's normally a very generous boy.  For that matter, he's been punished before with boys who needed a different level of spanking than he did, and it didn't seem to bother him.

I think the thing that bothers me most is what if John really breaks down and/or feels humiliated by being spanked in front of the much younger boy.

If/when this really happens, after reading all your thoughts and contemplating, I think I'll just tell John how I normally do it, and let him decide if he wants to take it solo, or 'like one of the family'.  

I have a feeling I know which way he'll go.

I will just ditto Jack Razz

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

14 Re: BOTD 2 Dec 2013: Sorting It Out on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:11 am

Padraig

Trailboss
Me too.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum