Bransom, TX

a discussion place for our web site

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:20 am

Jack

Admin
Your son and step-son, David and Tommy, are both 12.  In the year that you and Tommy's parent have been married, the two of them have become best friends.  

David and Tommy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You work at home, so you spend a lot more time with the boys than your spouse.  You also seem to be the more consistent disciplinarian, so you've taken over Tommy's discipline, and you treat him just like you do David - both of them are happy with that (except when Tommy's bottom is bare and red, in which case he's somewhat less than happy, but still glad to be treated like your son and David's brother.

Today you had to leave for a while.  It's vacation, so the boys were home, but they're old enough to be trusted while you run errands for a couple of hours.

Most of the time.

When you got home, you noticed the door to your office was open.  You normally don't make a huge deal about locking it, but you do always make sure to shut the door, in order to keep the animals out.

Before you can do any investigating, Tommy comes up to you and tells you that he was in your office - against the rules - using your computer without permission - against the rules - with a soda pop - against the rules - and it spilled.

"I know you have to punish me, but I'm really sorry, Dad."

"That's not true," David says as he comes rushing up.  "I did it."

You separate the boys, but they both cling to their story.  Since both of them prefer the same flavor of soda pop, you can't even taste the keyboard to see who did it.  They both insist it was them, and not the other boy.  Normally, several (fairly minor) violations like this would result in a pretty sore bottom, and probably a loss of computer time.  What's happening this time?

(Oh, and as far as you can tell - both of them really do seem upset and contrite, not like they're trying to manipulate you).

2 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:37 am

ivor

Marshall
The image of licking the keyboard is one I'm not going to be able to get out of my mind for the rest of the day.  Laughing 

It is not the usual licking I would expect from a Jack BOTD scenario.  Smile 

Talking of which, as I can't establish the guilty party I think I'm going to give both of them a pass, but they may well need to buy me a new keyboard if mine has gone 'pop'.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=Ivor+slipper

3 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:33 am

squarecutter

Sherrif
Hopefully the damage is confined to just the keyboard.

A few questions.

were you both in here

were you both playing on the computer

Did you both have soda in here

If the answer to those is yes then they are both guilty and I can spread the misery

If not one of the boys is lying and the other is complicit in that misery, Paddling for both

As I am sure nobody poured soda down my keyboard deliberately the offence is the disobedience that made this 'disaster' possible,

Boys you have 5 minutes to decide it between you or you both get it and you can share the cost of a new keyboard

4 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:16 am

Padraig

Trailboss
The problem of letting them off is that it might teach them the wrong lesson. Question 

Since they both confessed and seems to be contrite I think they will both get bared for a (relatively mild) spanking. If one changes his mind until then, well, he has lied before, didn't he?  Twisted Evil 

5 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:51 am

David M. Katz

Marshall
Ditto to Pad!

Spank 'em all and let God sort it out.  Twisted Evil 

6 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:05 am

Stone Man

Marshall
Since both boys seem to be eager to confess to the wrong doing, I believe both of them because I can't imagine one doing this and not the other. There were two instances of direct disobedience and an accident which would have never occurred had they stayed out of my office.

One thought... did one of them do something worse and are using this as a cover up?

Both boys will end up bared and spanked and they can split the cost of a new keyboard.

At least they weren't playing house hockey in there.... Were they?!?!

Ivor wrote: The image of licking the keyboard is one I'm not going to be able to get out of my mind for the rest of the day.  Laughing

I'm with you on both of these observations.  Laughing Laughing

7 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:10 am

Kat

Editor Extraordinaire
I think I'd better make a stronger effort to get to the bottom of what exactly did happen before I arrive at any decisions. If worse comes to worst, though, I will give both boys a moderate spanking and call it a day.

Kat

8 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:58 pm

MemoryMan

Sherrif
Doesn't my computer (which obviously I use for work) have a secure master 'wake up' password ?

Once they've coughed up for the new keyboard and their bottoms have cooled down they can each have a turn at spanking ME.  Mad

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=MemoryMan

9 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:02 pm

Iconoclast

Trailboss
Of coarse all important information is protected by Truecrypt and securely backed up also! As to the $4.00 keyboard which was Coked, they can pay for it NOW! (of coarse I have a spare)

Iconoclast

10 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:55 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
ivor wrote:The image of licking the keyboard is one I'm not going to be able to get out of my mind for the rest of the day.  Laughing 

Talking of which, as I can't establish the guilty party I think I'm going to give both of them a pass, but they may well need to buy me a new keyboard if mine has gone 'pop'.
I can ditto that, but I will also tell them they are on thin ice.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

11 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Jack

Admin
At 12, it's a bit hard to say how I'd really deal with this, but I think a medium dose of the paddle for each of them - probably bend them over, pants and shorts around the knees, and about four good smacks with a bath brush - and then let them split at least part of the cost of a new keyboard.

For what it's worth - I actually envisioned that one of the boys got on the computer, with the drink, and his brother came in to see what he was doing, got wrestling around, and knocked it over. The first felt like it was his fault for bringing the drink, but the other felt it was his fault for playing around. Each of them tried to take the entire blame. To me, it seems like splitting the punishment would have been the best choice, even if you did know the circumstance (though if they'd been honest about what happened, I might have let them off with just replacing the keyboard, in that case).

12 Re: BOTD 16 Dec 2013: The Dilemna on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:35 pm

John Boy

Sherrif
Jack wrote:At 12, it's a bit hard to say how I'd really deal with this, but I think a medium dose of the paddle for each of them - probably bend them over, pants and shorts around the knees, and about four good smacks with a bath brush - and then let them split at least part of the cost of a new keyboard.

For what it's worth - I actually envisioned that one of the boys got on the computer, with the drink, and his brother came in to see what he was doing, got wrestling around, and knocked it over.  The first felt like it was his fault for bringing the drink, but the other felt it was his fault for playing around.  Each of them tried to take the entire blame.  To me, it seems like splitting the punishment would have been the best choice, even if you did know the circumstance (though if they'd been honest about what happened, I might have let them off with just replacing the keyboard, in that case).
In that case, I agree with Jack on this one.

http://www.malespank.net/listAuthor.php?author=John+Boy

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum